Cocoa Battle?

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Belthazar » Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:11 pm

you open your rpg maker. Then right click on a square (I recommend somewhere u visit often but in a little cramped space where u wont go near.) Then click new event. Then right click on event commands and select insert. Then click switch operations and select event 713. I'll assume u can do the rest.
"To discover the truth, you must be able to accept it no matter how good or how bad it is." -.Hack Sign
Belthazar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Terra » Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:07 am

...or you could just play E6 in Test Mode, use F9 to edit the value in game, and not have to go through the headache of having to find your own event. Really, it is easier to change it mid-game... plus, it allows you to do much cooler things, like editting Plunge values so you can actually lose in the end and see the changes (by the way, the Phantom Slasher is apparently the Pharaphalyn from his Finish Crit...)

But anyways, back to the topic at hand... I tried to use the Cocoa switch, but nothing came of it. And I mean that RM2K actually froze. Does it still work, or was it just a scrapped idea? And what about the second Cocoa secret? And the "Lexus Park" scene for that matter...
Terra
Plyn

Postby Alundra » Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:39 am

the park scene... i asked Lun about that when he spoke to the forerunners, at the 6th episode release party.

The only thing he had to share with us is that sometimes he ditches scenes because he thinks they won't work or he doesn't like them anymore. He then just leaves them in there... (maybe for memento?! or just for us to ponder about them...)
anyway there's multiple things like that in there if you look a bit more, a special 'ending' with rhue blabbing about how his journey has just begun, or rhue staring at a pond with a weird but nice song that hasn't been used in the game for as much as I know.

I don't expect that these scenes mean anything anymore in the actual game so it's best to forget about them... I think...
Ken~ says: I'll be a cop by then...
~Alundra~ says:All right, grand tour of china! drivin' around in a cop car!
Ken~says:You'll be wearing the uniform too?
~Alundra~ says:no u'll wear the uniform
~Alundra~ says:i'll just be sitting next to you going woeh woeh woeh ¨-^
Alundra
S3 Hilyn

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion