"Jeruh/Rhue" "Sorya/Rosa" "Kava/Kav

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Snowy » Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:27 pm

Then why did Kura tell Rhue he doesn't understand what that water lecture is about (at least, if you pick the "I understand." option when you speak to him before one of the tourneys)? after all, Rhue already changed. Connected to the fact he doesn't know about it yet?
Snowy
Plyn

Postby Telephalsion » Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:22 pm

I think Kura would know if Rhue understood he was a just a figment of others imaginations or whatever you would call him
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:31 am

See now I know I've forgotten something important, because I have no idea when we've seen Kura other than that Rhue played the part of Kura in the play.

But Kavax thought Rhue was Kura... so assuming he isn't screwed in the head thats pretty good conformation that Rhue was Kura before the incident... which means we met Kura in 'dream' Estrana (If we met Kura in the real world then Rhue couldn't be Kura, duh, you guys all know this, it's just easier to order your thoughs if you say them out loud or write them down.) But if we met him in estrana then he must be dead... but that isn't right... is it?

...water lecture? I need to play everything over again :cry: .
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Snowy » Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:50 pm

Before one of the championship battles, you can speak to Kavax near the water pool, and he tells you something about water being invincible, then asks you if you understand (as far as I know, makes no matter if you tell him yes or no, but I told him I did). I don't remember before which fight he tells you, so you better talk to him before every single one.

It's not that important, though.
* Here lies Dave Jordan *
* His last words were a shame *
* "There is a light in the end of the tunnel..." *
* Unfortunately it was a train *
Snowy
Plyn

Postby Forerunner » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:22 pm

Yeah, I remember that.
I told him I did and he says something like "No you don't. Not yet."
I didn't think it was that important.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:15 pm

If you say yes he says "No you dont, not yet. You will though." If you say no he says "You will".
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:36 am

So then who was Kura?
Was he ever anything other than a name in a play? (Assuming Rhue was right about Kavax taking the play too seriously.)
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:40 am

The play is based on supposedly true events.
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:12 pm

He may be Rhue's true identity, an identity Rhue took over for a period of time, or somthing else entirely.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:19 am

I'd say it's probably most likely that he is just a personality assumed by the Mimic. Things seem to show that the mimic has been around for quite a while, and Rhue is probably the Mimic... so...
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:44 pm

He could have originally been Kura, and be the mimic. The real question is, was the mimic originally a person, or was it always a mimic?
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Wellsy » Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:35 am

Excellent question. Unfortunately, the only time we hear about the Mimic is once from one poem in one book. I'm uncomfortable assuming so much from a single RM2K event. So we can only speculate.

It sounds to me like the Mimic was never human, always a being that took the personalities of others to move along the Way. So I hope that Rhue doesn't turn out to be that being, only because it reduces him to a creature that can't help itself.

But perhaps the reason the Mimic exists is because it has a Shadow Sword, and every time it kills, it becomes the person it killed?
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:44 am

That's the other thing, that poem could simply be describing anyone who has a shadow sword, rather than one specific Mimic.
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby dyyhpys » Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:41 pm

Fwacho hasn't given us any (mis)information, so we can't be getting to close yet...
But in another topic someone mentioned that the PS might have been continnually killing but took brake every now and then to let the people forget about him and think they are safe, or something like that.
So the Mimic could have been one of the killing spree's of the PS.
Is there any proof that there really is other shadow swords other than PS, all other swords could be illumatari and the PS could be a False sword, or spy, made by the lord below to achieve some goal.
ALAN: Badgering? I never mentioned
a badger. I'm talking about kitty
kats.
dyyhpys
S1 Hilyn

Postby AznChipmunk » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:26 pm

Pray tell, why did you bump this topic.

I mean...

WTF? Bumped mah topic? Gah.
AznChipmunk
S2 Hilyn

PreviousNext