E2/E3

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:48 pm

I think its just a physical representation of the Night Reaper, like the PS is a representation of Rhue's sword.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby hudabigbadwolf » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:22 pm

It would be a tough one to decide who would win between rhue and traziun, has a battle between two shadow swords ever occured in The Way? We know a shadow sword would do everything in its power (which is a LOT) to stop its host from dying so it would be hard to tell, but Traziun has more fighting experience, while rhue has had a shadow sword for longer and propbably absorbed more auras than traziuns, though traziun did get a lot of auras of that blood lyn brawl.... its hard to say really...
Angel_OA wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:
Sarcasm wrote:Fun Fact: Poking someone in Israel is considered rape and not assault.

Use one of those extendable batons.

"For long distance rape."
hudabigbadwolf
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:57 pm

Rhue could actually be more powerful than Traziun, becuase in Episode 5, Rhue goes nuts in Matalan battle grounds and kills shit loads of Blood Lyn and at least 1 Dark Lyn.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby hudabigbadwolf » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:03 pm

I dont think there was quite as many blood lyn there as Traziun fights to get to his father.
Angel_OA wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:
Sarcasm wrote:Fun Fact: Poking someone in Israel is considered rape and not assault.

Use one of those extendable batons.

"For long distance rape."
hudabigbadwolf
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:27 am

Hmm, I don't know. If someone opened up rm2k then we could find out.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Elachim » Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:51 pm

If you just count they ones in the courtyard, Traz pwns nineteen Blood Lyn in one go.

Checking other scene. Please wait...

It's more difficult to tell how many Rhue kills.

There are ten "regulars" around the pit, but twelve bodies afterwards. There are also four dark lyn that apparently leave with Kalmar. I need to actually play the scene again to be sure, but I can't right now. Anyway, Rhue killed less than Traziun. But if the dark lyn were invovled, well...
Thinks he knows more about the Plunge than you.
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:56 pm

If you pick by sheer kill count, Rhue wins, he is an ancient "evil", after all.

he had centuries, if not more, to chaotically massacre things.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Elachim » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:12 pm

Sarcasm wrote:If you pick by sheer kill count, Rhue wins, he is an ancient "evil", after all.

he had centuries, if not more, to chaotically massacre things.

KILLS
Traziun - 97
Rhue - U don't wanna know

edit: Stupid formatting!
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:21 am

Sage Of The Wise wrote:I think its just a physical representation of the Night Reaper, like the PS is a representation of Rhue's sword.

I think I discussed this with Strayed a while ago, and I think it's one of the things that makes The Way a hell of a lot harder to decipher than Lun might think it is, based on the information we know. Basically, certain mysteries hinge on other ones. If every Shadow Sword has a projection like the PS, this is the case. But the alternate theory is that the PS was Kura, or something like that, which ties into some other theories and such as well... But we don't really know which one works and we don't have enough information to tell.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Elachim » Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:19 pm

Any way we turn, it's just presumption based on presumtion, based on threads of hints in the game. We can really only find out what's not true. I'm not sure yet if I think that really sucks, or if it's a good thing. Any answer is a form of death - take away the mystery and you take away some of the game's life.
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion