E2/E3

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

E2/E3

Postby Antagon » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:54 pm

Well now that we know the series is officially finished, there's two questions I still have. One of them was in E2, I'm still wondering what kind of blade art Traziun had actually used since we never saw the actual graphic-ness of it in any of our blade arts by E6. Also, who IS that bloody shadow thing we fight in the pits in E3? I always assumed it was Traziun taken over by the Night Reaper (assuming he got it then and there) but dont the shadows usually tend to look like their wielder (Rhue/PS)? Maybe it was just the sword itself humanified, and both Traziun AND Scatha never really got their hands on it... I dunno.
Antagon
Plyn

Postby tgk » Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:09 pm

Traziun could not have gotten the NR in that fight with Kygar, since we only fight Cetsa for the NR afterward. Traziun got the NR after that fight (everybody went out of the cave after the sword was kicked away by Rhue, but Traziun stayed, we can safely assume that he went down into the cave to get the sword).

As for what blade art it was, my guess is that it is some altered version of the 4th level blade art "Ender", why do I guess so? Because the effect look somewhat similar (with the red coloring), and it grants a win in one hit.

Keep in mind that Traziun's real power is unknown at E2. It is likely that Traz is already as strong or nearly as strong as in E5. Notice how Rhue had a shadow sword since EP1, also Rhue managed to absorb some pretty strong auras, Slade probably being the strongest. Yet by the end of E6 he is still far weaker than Traziun in the E5 "Blood Lyn brawl".

The sword simply can't make Traziun that strong that fast if he wasn't incredibly powerful to begin with. Notice also that Traziun's strongest attack is "Signature Slash". I recalled a theory back in the old board that Sig Slash has something to do with the power of the NR. This just doesn't make sense, since that is obviously a very personal technique. You don't learn that kind of technique after holding a sword, how magical it might be. I would hazard a guess that Traziun hardly got improved by the sword at all since he has it, except for perhaps having the augmented attack power (that a good sword gives). You probably notice that Traziun hardly kills anybody unless they deserve it. The sword couldn't have made him that much more powerful.

All that said, my interpretation is that Traziun is the current Pharaphalyn in the real world, thus has access to blade arts not found anywhere else. You probably notice that Traziun has that air of calmness around him that is, in a way, very similar to Kavax's.
tgk
Wanderer

Postby Telephalsion » Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:40 pm

What I wanna know is what he used in the tournament against strata...
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Dr. Casey » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:57 am

Heh, Traz acted as though Talim was a serious threat back in Episode 2... don't you love how polite he is?
sqpat17 wrote:Slade: Maybe the sword flew over and landed in his chest. "Oof! Stabbed by two shadow swords in one week!" Okay, maybe not.
Dr. Casey
S2 Hilyn

Postby Forerunner » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:19 pm

tgk wrote:Yet by the end of E6 he is still far weaker than Traziun in the E5 "Blood Lyn brawl".

Are you sure about that?
I can't remember exactly how much damage Traziun did in the blood lyn brawl so I can't compare brute strength between Traziun and Rhue, but I'm pretty sure that tri-ultra kicks the shit out of signature slash.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby tgk » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:11 pm

Sig slash consistently do 200-400 damage, has a high chance of causing Stun, and does not seem to be strong nor weak against anything. Tri-Ultra does more damage, that's totally true, but I just mean overall Traziun has more "plus" than Rhue.

Traziun has a lot more HP than Rhue. Traziun has a no-cost self healing technique like Slade, albeit MUCH more powerful. Sig Slash does stun people, which helps fighting very large groups or very strong enemies (like the two Dark Lyns).
tgk
Wanderer

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:17 pm

Sig Slash caused Prone, not Stun.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:39 pm

These are Traziun stats in E5, taken from the editor.

HP: 603

XL: 20

Focus: 119

Will: 119

Poise: 123

Additional defense value: 10

I don't have any perfect end E6 files, but it appears that Traziun overpowers Rhue in terms of Will and Poise, but his focus might be much less, though there might be some augmentation in there that I can't find. Traziun is also basically immune to all status effects, and gains 3 XL per turn. Traziun and Rhue seem to have both advantages and disadvantages against each other, so I'm not quite sure if the winner of a fight could be easily determined.

This is of course, assuming Rhue could actually hurt Traziun. We saw what happened when Traziun forced Rhue's sword into himself. And there's also the prospect that Traziun was still holding back some when we controlled him, but that's mere speculation.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby tgk » Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:32 pm

I don't have a perfect Rhue at the end of E6 either since I missed some notch stones in the previous episodes which I didn't bother to return for.

But the difference should be minimal. Rhue's absolute max HP after the game is probably 380.
tgk
Wanderer

Postby Imoto » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:38 am

lets see, my end game Rhue has...

Er, it varies.

I think there's an error with the stats display.

Anyway, HP is right anyway, which is 341.

HOWEVER, I missed 1 heart stone from Scatha.

AND, I spent, IIRC, 27 heart stones on furniture, and 7 heart stones on the date.

I also gave the phantom 30 HP.

Total, that means Rhue's max HP is 473 or so.

Anyway, Traziun's sword gives him 20 Focus.

In comparision, Rhue's Aionsluh 6 gives him...

Focus:115
Defense:35
Poise:35
Will:360!

He can also have 5 XL retension IIRC.

And for the last, Triultra is:
Hit:3
Mind:10
Var:4
Base:300
Attribute: All of them. Period.

Signature Slash is:

Hit:8
Mind:10
Var:5
Base:200
Attribute:All but Light, Shadow, and Cosmic
Add Prone
Imoto
S1 Hilyn

Postby Forerunner » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:22 am

So (assuming Traziun didn't get any better between the blood lyn brawl and the end of ep 6), in everything other than hp Rhue basically shits all over Traziun?
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Imoto » Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:17 pm

I think Traziun has a heavy self-healing skill. With Rhue's crazy high will though, I think he heals like, 150+ with mod mend.

But yeah. Rhue also has the defensive flows.
Imoto
S1 Hilyn

Postby War » Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:36 pm

I wounder if anyone saw that Gaius is Cosmo and Traziun is Atoma...
Just something to add.
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Imoto » Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:10 pm

Gaius is actually just raw transcend.
Imoto
S1 Hilyn

Re: E2/E3

Postby Angel_OA » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:05 pm

Antagon wrote:Also, who IS that bloody shadow thing we fight in the pits in E3?

I know it's a bit late in response, but I firmly beleive that the shadow being was the phantom slasher, summoned from the depths of Rhue's mind to stop him saving Scatha.

I'm not too sure on the reason for this, though I know there is an answer lurking in my brain somewhere...
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Next

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion