My theory

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

My theory

Postby Alec » Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:51 pm

I've been reading through a lot of these posts, and I probably missed something, but when most people assess how "Rhue" came to be Rhue, they forget at least one piece of information, found in Episode two. So here's how I put it together:
After Jeruh killed Serena and knocked Midian into the river, he immediately through away the sword and changed his name to "Rhue" (and from Sorya's remarks in Ep. 6, the dropping of the 'J' represented the hiding of something in his past, meaning he dropped the killing of Serena from his memory).
Midian, who swore vengance, began looking for Jeruh, asking around for him. Eventually, he came across the man in blue, who killed him for whatever reason, and absorbed his aura, essentially becoming him and searching for Jeruh. Along this time he came across a headhunter (from episode 2, the Marna stretch) and withing another week, he met Gaius, who teamed up with him until they found Jeruh. "Midian" ran after Jeruh, who naturally ran away, cornered him, and killed him. Gaius buried the body and "Midian" absorbed Jeruh's aura, but became who Jeruh was pretending to be.
The rest is history. Once again I apoligize if this has already been brought up.
Alec
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:09 pm

Which part did you think people were leaving out? All of its been said before.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Alec » Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:24 am

Yeah, found that.

In Post-Episode 6, I've only seen one other post that brought up the headhunter in the Marna Stretch, I found it a few minutes after I posted this.

It's still weird because that was one of the big things everyone based theories on.
Alec
Plyn

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion