Jopaga's Lab?

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby cursethemountain » Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:52 pm

it's funny, people are too busy telling the squid guy he's an idiot, to notice this great post
Alan:
Moo cows. Do you like moo
cows? Can you make a moo cow noise?
You know, like...
Mooooooooo!

Alan:
Is there any versimilitude
to the injunction that you are a
corpulent singleton?
cursethemountain
Plyn

Postby Elachim » Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:31 pm

um sorry, I did mean soul when I said spirit. Sometimes my fingers don't type what my brain tells them to. Rhue has a soul - we see the separation of aura, body and soul in the same sequence. His aura is the big glowy thing and the soul is the little wavy thing. Yeah. Go play that part again and you'll get what I'm trying to say.

It's nice to know I've contributed to a "great post." I feel so warm and fuzzy! Thanks, curse.
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Postby Prefection » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:54 pm

i mean we all no he absorbed the guy next to him's aura. we already know rhue does that, but what hasn't been explained is what he did to the lab as his aura was splitting. Jopaga had to have gotten absorbed (hence his appearence in the dream estrana), but why no1 else?
Prefection
Plyn

Postby Prefection » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:57 pm

asra might have a point about lexus thing. Perhaps there was a rift in the sword that allowed auras to be taken into it at random. If he left perhaps it would close
Prefection
Plyn

Postby Toolophile » Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:50 pm

Prefection wrote:i mean we all no he absorbed the guy next to him's aura. we already know rhue does that, but what hasn't been explained is what he did to the lab as his aura was splitting. Jopaga had to have gotten absorbed (hence his appearence in the dream estrana), but why no1 else?

Perhaps when the aura is seperate from the body, the body becomes nothing more than a beast and goes nuts...
Toolophile
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:50 am

i mean we all no he absorbed the guy next to him's aura. we already know rhue does that, but what hasn't been explained is what he did to the lab as his aura was splitting. Jopaga had to have gotten absorbed (hence his appearence in the dream estrana), but why no1 else?

Well, my guess would be that Jopaga's aura was absorbed because Rhue killed him. And the others didnt get aborbed because they werent killed.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion