Heh next way?

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Mob Pixelle » Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:48 am

What makes you all so sure Lun's going to begin a new episode, following alongside Rhue or some other character? In his news page he calls the 6 episodes " all 6 episodes of Lun Calsari's The Way" and the only reason he seems to show reason to go back to the The Way universe is to make the story mode.

And to add the all new graphics 8)

And if not, its only a matter of time before Fwacho cracks and reveals it himself.

Maybe, but not even fwacho knows the full story.

...but what gets me is that when you finish, it still asks you if you want to save or not. I don't know RPG maker very well, but I'm sure that it could have been removed if Lun didn't want it to continue.

You're right, lun could have removed it. It's all very mysterious :wink:
--Mob Pixelle--
Mob Pixelle
Shadow Foot

Postby Elachim » Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:37 pm

The saving thing was already in place from the previous episodes - Lun apparently just copies an Episode's entire folder when he makes the next one. My guess is that Lun just left it there in case he decided to make another episode (seems unlikely though) or maybe for us fanboys who want to continue and make our shallow little fangames. Like mine. It's just a plunge with customisable challengers, but I did use the "Startup Screen" code to use my E6 end savegame.

As for Fwacho, does anyone know his address? We could send him anoymous threats. - TALK OR DIE! THE BLANA SERA SEES ALL MUHWAAHAAHAA! -
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:52 pm

well, random town names are hiddedn in the coding and stuff, you could search all those places if you really wanted to.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Alec » Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:30 pm

Forerunner wrote:...but what gets me is that when you finish, it still asks you if you want to save or not. I don't know RPG maker very well, but I'm sure that it could have been removed if Lun didn't want it to continue.

I'm pretty sure that could have been removed, because unlike past episodes of the way, this one's save game was placed after the credits rolled instead of before, which sucked because I always get bored and watch the credits sequences just for the hell of it sometimes, but you can't do that in this one.
Alec
Plyn

Postby fwacho » Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:05 am

Sage Of The Wise wrote:
What makes you all so sure Lun's going to begin a new episode, following alongside Rhue or some other character?

Nothing at all. And in all likelyhood your right, if Lun does anything it probably isnt going to focus on Rhue, and it may or may not include any of the other characters, but from what we've seen Lun isnt just going to drop the story and never do anything on it agian. I'm pretty sure Lun will do somthing to shed more light on the mysteries of the Way. Atleast I hope. And if not, its only a matter of time before Fwacho cracks and reveals it himself.

Okay so there is a lot more material never used (enough to fill a few small notebooks). Lun was looking for an... never mind that, I can say a few names but don't read too much into them as their is a lot of stuff not said and many are not who you think they are. ..."Corinth, Grim, Al(something can't rember) 'the vigilante', Traziun, Tetzel, this beautiful evil chick (whose name I can't remember), oh and Gaius (but not as you know him... actually maybe)."
sorry that's as far as I can crack. Oh and my book "The Fall of Mahkinoc" should hit stores around July. (I'm half way through editing and the cover is in production... this publishing stuff take awhile.) Lun helped me develop the world it takes place in and even drew the original map (which I have since lost). look for it at http://www.tatepublishing.com under "fiction" come July
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:07 pm

One of the scrambled messages, I think in the phantom's tower, unscrambled to Corinth. Other then that, I'm not even sure what that is a list of, besides random names.

But atleast I dont have to keep wondering why Corinth is that message.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion