Heh next way?

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Heh next way?

Postby Prefection » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:09 pm

If there is one maybe that sword that was on the ground in the end is Traziun's. Considering the one on the mountain was ghost horror (the one rhue smacked from lyrra). So I'm thinking the sword on the ground is night reaper. Maybe Rhue will take it and try to find the truth about the way with Kloe. He could probably chase after gaius, or Scatha and Dirk. Well what do you guys think? lol
Prefection
Plyn

Re: Heh next way?

Postby Jasonflare » Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:18 pm

Prefection wrote:If there is one maybe that sword that was on the ground in the end is Traziun's. Considering the one on the mountain was ghost horror (the one rhue smacked from lyrra). So I'm thinking the sword on the ground is night reaper. Maybe Rhue will take it and try to find the truth about the way with Kloe. He could probably chase after gaius, or Scatha and Dirk. Well what do you guys think? lol

There is more Way material, so don't worry about it not continuing. :wink:
And the sword is either Rhue's or Traziun's.
OMG,Image
Jasonflare
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:33 pm

Exept that Rhue's was destroyed.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Jasonflare » Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:51 pm

Oh crap, I forgot about that.
:oops:
OMG,Image
Jasonflare
S2 Hilyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:14 pm

If there is one maybe that sword that was on the ground in the end is Traziun's. Considering the one on the mountain was ghost horror (the one rhue smacked from lyrra). So I'm thinking the sword on the ground is night reaper. Maybe Rhue will take it and try to find the truth about the way with Kloe. He could probably chase after gaius, or Scatha and Dirk. Well what do you guys think? lol

No offense, but that REALLY doesn't sound like Rhue. Not to mention it seems too superficial and shallow a storyline for Lun.
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby Imoto » Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:27 am

If there's another Way episode made, it'll probably be about Gaius, or "Rhue" in the Lexus ending.
Imoto
S1 Hilyn

Postby Miss Nothingness Highness » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:25 pm

Don't forget the scene where Cetsa's body is missing too
Don't speak just die
Miss Nothingness Highness
S2 Hilyn

Postby Forerunner » Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:08 am

Yes. There is definately no shortage of stuff for Lun to continue on with if there is another episode.

I don't think it'll be a continuation of the Lexus ending though, because you have 'Rhue' who is now just another aura in Dream Estrana, and then you have the aura in control of the sword, who we know barely anything about. Doesn't sound promising.
And of course it won't continue from the Reaches ending because well... yeah thats why.

I really wonder how you'd continue from the Traziun ending too though, because how would 'Rhue' act? Would he keep Rhue's personality minus the sort of evilness he gained towardss the end, will he just wander around in self pity until he rumps off a cliff?

A good question is, when Rhue killed Jeruh did Jeruh create the identity 'Rhue' by overwriting that guy's aura, or did he somehow make a new aura with the identity 'Rhue' and shove the aura that was in the body into dream estrana?
And what if the aura in the body which ended up as Rhue was another aura entirely?
Will the body of 'Rhue' ever get it's original aura back(assuming the identity of 'Rhue' isn't the original one)? Or is it the one it has now? Now that would be a weird quest.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Imoto » Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:16 am

Because. Gameplay wise, and looking at the sword auras, the best situation is one of a clean start. Either we get Rhue who's lost all his abilities, or someone else with NEW abilities. The Kloe ending works I guess. And I like Kloe, so I wouldn't mind.

Basically, every ending but the reaches one is ripe for continuation.

At any rate, this is probably the end of The Way as it exists as a game. Mechanically, Lun doesn't have much place else to go higher with the RPG maker system. The next game would thusly be a fresh start as far as gameplay is concerned, which can mean anything depending on how much work Lun intends to do.
Imoto
S1 Hilyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:55 am

I think it was made pretty clear that the Rhue story is done. My guess is a completely clean start as well. Maybe even a completely new cast. I think Rhue is done. The other characters have room to grow, but I'm not sure if their stories are meant to be resolved.
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby Chaos Perfected » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:24 pm

It should continue from the Lexus ending. You get to be a new plyn and have Rhue as the main evil guy. :P

But it will be a little sad to play the game as someone besides Rhue. Sarcastic pessimestic Rhue from around the third game was the best. "Wonderful."
Chaos Perfected
Plyn

Postby Forerunner » Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:07 am

I agree.

By then he had lost the whole 'what the fuck is going on, I don't know anything and I kinda suck at plunging' thing, but he wasn't evil and he had a sense of humour.
I want him back. Maybe thats the way he'll behave in the Traziun ending... after he gets over the whole 'who am I, whats my name, it doesn't matter; nothing matters' thing.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Antagon » Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:25 pm

What makes you all so sure Lun's going to begin a new episode, following alongside Rhue or some other character? In his news page he calls the 6 episodes " all 6 episodes of Lun Calsari's The Way" and the only reason he seems to show reason to go back to the The Way universe is to make the story mode.
Antagon
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:16 pm

What makes you all so sure Lun's going to begin a new episode, following alongside Rhue or some other character?

Nothing at all. And in all likelyhood your right, if Lun does anything it probably isnt going to focus on Rhue, and it may or may not include any of the other characters, but from what we've seen Lun isnt just going to drop the story and never do anything on it agian. I'm pretty sure Lun will do somthing to shed more light on the mysteries of the Way. Atleast I hope. And if not, its only a matter of time before Fwacho cracks and reveals it himself.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:16 am

Sage Of The Wise wrote:And if not, its only a matter of time before Fwacho cracks and reveals it himself.

Hahaha. I hadn't thought of that.

It would seem that The Way is over, considering the finality of the endings (well it depends on whether you think the Traziun ending is final or not I guess), and that Lun hasn't announced any plans for another episode and has made it seem that he probaly won't be making another one...
...but what gets me is that when you finish, it still asks you if you want to save or not. I don't know RPG maker very well, but I'm sure that it could have been removed if Lun didn't want it to continue.
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Next

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion