The swords and other mysteries.

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Imoto » Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:36 pm

Really though, you have problems about there being a bloody sword lying around in the way?
Imoto
S1 Hilyn

Postby Asra » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:21 am

Imoto wrote:Really though, you have problems about there being a bloody sword lying around in the way?

Well its probably a shadow sword though. Even if that was sarcasm. But then again...

Do I really have a problem with there being a bloody shadow sword lying around in the way?
Asra
S2 Hilyn

Postby Forerunner » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:34 am

What if it was?

I mean well of course it's obvious that it's a bloody swprd lying on the way, but what if it is just a bloody sword? You know, as if Lun just put it there to lead us on another false trail, or several as may be the case.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Asra » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:54 am

Forerunner wrote:What if it was?

I mean well of course it's obvious that it's a bloody swprd lying on the way, but what if it is just a bloody sword? You know, as if Lun just put it there to lead us on another false trail, or several as may be the case.

*Breaks down into a sobbing mess*
Asra
S2 Hilyn

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion