Interesting NEW Info on Kalmar

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby 1commander » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:15 pm

That's an interesting question, but I am not sure if it has an answer yet. I figure Kalmar'saura must be in the shadow sword that he had when he died, so maybe we can ask him in the sequel. Lun would have to include this because it is too pressing a question to avoid now that it has been brought to the surface.
The Way and Giant Squids... what do they have in common? Find out everthing here http://www.crestfallen.us/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2528 and be enlightened.
1commander
Plyn

Postby 1commander » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:43 am

NEW REVELATION!!!

Kalmar leads the black lyn... what else do we know that is black?
INK!
So perhaps by reveling in so much ink (The black lyn) Kalmar lost his original colored hair. Traziun and his mom wouldnt be effected because they do not dwell with the black lyn. This sounds like a better explanation.

But now that lwe know lyn is a synonym for ink, we have some more things to piece together. Might ink and a small hand bag have some abstract connection we are overlooking? I think so.
The Way and Giant Squids... what do they have in common? Find out everthing here http://www.crestfallen.us/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2528 and be enlightened.
1commander
Plyn

Postby Telephalsion » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:36 am

All swordfighters are reffered to as lyn, what could this mean? Possibly that the term lyn means darkness, considering fighting a bad thing, hurting people and darkness is bad. Yeah it fits pretty well.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Wellsy » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:51 pm

I think we all overlooking a key fact about squid - their natural enemy is the sperm whale. Sperm whales hate squid. They eat them for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and sometimes a midnight snack. Squid despise sperm whales with every fiber of their beings.

And who might be the natural enemy of Kalmar? ....Traziun? OMG, does this mean that TRAZIUN IS A SPERM WHALE????

Just something to consider, since this thread is the only thing keeping the Post-E6 discussion forum alive.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Legend of the Past » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:05 pm

Hmm... Maybe we should think who's the natural enemy of the Blood Lyn, and not just Kalmar personally... You know, I can't think of any real natural group or person that opposes the group completely. I'm sure certain groups, like the Guided, had run-ins with them at one (Or several) point(s) in time, but nothing that marks them as enemies. Also, Traziun opposes Kalmar and the Blana Sera, but he doesn't seem to harbor any deep dark rage-filled hate at Blood Lyn. Heck, he seemed just fine in Matalan (spelling?).

"For all the Dreamers! Our Planet's dream is not over yet.."
Legend of the Past
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:31 pm

Actually, the guided and the blood lyn are sworn enemies.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Legend of the Past » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:35 pm

Really? Where is it stated?

Legend of the Past
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:42 pm

The Wanderer's Guidebook wrote:The Blana Sera are bitter enemies of the Guided.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Legend of the Past » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:58 pm

Heh. Does that make the Pontifex the Sperm Whale? And why did the Phantom Slasher attack Sacrifa's group? Just to satisfy the Sword's bloodthirst with nearby random people, or maybe something deeper?

Legend of the Past
S1 Hilyn

Postby Telephalsion » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:07 pm

Well sacrifa did say that the Ps was a tool of tetzel, so it serves a sperm whale, but to what end?

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Legend of the Past » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:22 pm

Hmm, does that make Rhue a tool of Tetzel? I gotta wander, how the Sperm Whale controls the Shadow Sword. Hmm...

Legend of the Past
S1 Hilyn

Postby Telephalsion » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:55 pm

Well swords are a phallic symbol...

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby 1commander » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:42 pm

We are making major progress here. And it was noted a while back (by yours truly!) that Tetzel is a sperm whale. Traziun is just a renegade squid offspring because Kalmar didnt intend for him to be deviant, he just didnt live up to Kalmar's expectations. Even GS want good children. Perhaps we can put Kalmar's intentions with Traziun in context of his squidy-ness.
1commander
Plyn

Postby Dinogrrl » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:45 pm

Somehow, ammonites and nautiloids fit into this theory. Maybe even trilobites. Give me a while to think on it.
Stealthy like a ninja.
Dinogrrl
Wanderer

Postby Elachim » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:42 pm

Hey, you're missing another connection:

Squids squirt ink to escape from predators, and Kalmar dispatches the lyn to deal with Traziun and Tetzel and co. Coincidence? I think not.

Also, consider this: Traziun was Kalmar's offspring and 'Perfect Blade' right? That would make him a dangerous predator once he sided with Tetzel, the Sperm Whale, and became "failed" or unsatisfactory.

edit: Well, not really sided with Tetzel as such, but rather, turned against the GS.
Thinks he knows more about the Plunge than you.
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

PreviousNext

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion