Interesting NEW Info on Kalmar

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Jasonflare » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:22 pm

1commander wrote:The point was that Traziun has red hair and is therefore more squid-like.

I probably messed some of your posts, but tell me how this works.
OMG,Image
Jasonflare
S2 Hilyn

Postby 1commander » Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:46 pm

Giant Squid, and the rumored colussal squid, areboth a deep pink/purple, and so therefore a borderline red. See this photo.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Pike_place_giant_squid.jpg
Last edited by 1commander on Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1commander
Plyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:56 pm

Thats a fake squid silly, It could be all tye dye it the people who made it wanated it to be.
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby 1commander » Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:01 pm

It is fake because it has never been seen before live, or caught live, except once - and then it was only on camera. But they got the arm of it and it is actually just a little lighter. You can look at the same wikipedia article (or google) for dead gs images to see their color. I was trying to post something nice instead of a dead blob of squid. But hey, Traziun is dead now, and maybe he will become a dead blob of squid too, just like his dad. So maybe I should have.
1commander
Plyn

Postby Jasonflare » Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:56 pm

Kalmer has black hair, his son has red hair. His wife had red hair. His wife is a squid then. If Kalmer had black hair, then how is he a squid? Oh wait, his name! Let's forget about everything else.
OMG,Image
Jasonflare
S2 Hilyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:56 pm

He got inked.
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby 1commander » Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:24 am

You both have pointed out great new information. So now there are at least 3 confirmed squids... In fact, Kalmar must have been inked by his son, Traziun, in the fight. We'll just ignore he had another color hair before that. He probably hadn't washed it in a while, or had some unknown squid disease. (He was up in the mountains for while waiting on Traziun and it is dirty up there.)

Actually...

1) There are only like .0002394918294% actual red hair japanese.
2) The japanese eat squid.
These two facts together make it 100% certain that it is a squid disease and that Kalmar has it.

Or maybe Kalmar is just special... but I am sure we can do better than that.

In Dream Estrana, after Rhue goes into the wall using that symbol thing to go after Traziun's mom, he has to take a very very large jump into a hole to get to her. This long jump into the depths of the that dungeon to find TRAZIUN's MOM (now confirmed to be a squid, too) is no doubt symbolic of the *PLUNGE* it would take to find a giant squid in the murky depths. (Notice, too, that the clouds in the background become darker as you descend, indicating the plunge into the murky depths. I believe that also happens during this scene.)

So now we even know why the PLUNGE is called the PLUNGE - you HAVE to take the PLUNGE to find a giant squid, because they are so deep in the ocean. It really gives even more new meaning to our favorite forum picture in the top left... Rhue is clearly some sort of squid hunter in that photo, with it's symbolic, "want to take the plunge?" Really, it's only asking, "Want to hunt for a giant squid?" Plunge is just cover-up talk. The Way is, without a doubt, about hunting giant squids in some sort... there are a few questions left now, but not many. It just all makes sense now.
1commander
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:43 am

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Dinogrrl » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:33 pm

Your logic is astounding.
Stealthy like a ninja.
Dinogrrl
Wanderer

Postby Wellsy » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:05 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:Image

My thoughts exactly.

Geez, how long are we gonna stretch this out? I might add this stopped being amusing on Feb 24, 2006 at precisely 10:57 am, exactly one minute after it was first posted.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby 1commander » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:50 pm

Join us and you to can see the light....

or as it were... the murky depths where one plunges.

Why do you think gs have such big eyes? So they can see the light, of course.
Last edited by 1commander on Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Way and Giant Squids... what do they have in common? Find out everthing here http://www.crestfallen.us/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2528 and be enlightened.
1commander
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:13 pm

Even if the game was a metaphor fot giant squid hunting, it still doesnt actually explain anything we dont know.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby 1commander » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:16 pm

I think it does. For example, with Tetzel, we know he is a sperm whale, and thus his lack of appearance in the game is fine because it's just known that he is up to no good in hunting the poor, rare, gs. So it explain's tetzel a bit more and with a little making up... er... doing... it can explain some other events too which have been described.
The Way and Giant Squids... what do they have in common? Find out everthing here http://www.crestfallen.us/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2528 and be enlightened.
1commander
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:41 pm

Uhh.. you didnt explain anything.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby 1commander » Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:51 pm

Nay-sayers will never see the light!
You've got shades over your eyes like the smiley face here :arrow: 8) .
Kalmar means squid. Once you accept this, everything just flows. Trust me.
1commander
Plyn

PreviousNext

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion