The Real Question

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Elachim » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:31 pm

Sling wrote:
Alundra wrote:now YOU make me go AARRGGGG for being such a... there's not even a word for it! WE ALL ALREADY ACCEPTED THAT SERENA IS SLADE'S SISTER. Give it a rest will ya? It's not like you just came up with an unknown theory!
You're forgetting all the noobs and stupid people who have never heard of this theory before.

But was it your theory? From your other post it sounds like you just came up with it. :roll:
Thinks he knows more about the Plunge than you.
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:08 pm

I don't know. Someone else might have come up with it. Now can we please get on the damned topic.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Alundra » Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:41 pm

oopz :oops: sorry sling dude... turns out it was yoreliter whom went aarrgh... bad case of mistaken identity... :twisted:
Ken~ says: I'll be a cop by then...
~Alundra~ says:All right, grand tour of china! drivin' around in a cop car!
Ken~says:You'll be wearing the uniform too?
~Alundra~ says:no u'll wear the uniform
~Alundra~ says:i'll just be sitting next to you going woeh woeh woeh ¨-^
Alundra
S3 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:54 pm

Yes, you certainly are the sharpest tool in the shed today, aren't you? :roll: Don't worry, I forgive you.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Lord Bob Bree » Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:10 pm

Alundra wrote:
Sage Of The Wise wrote:
brigas wrote:Nor is evidence to prove it wrong.

Exept that theres no reason to belive auras age in the sword, and theres no explanation as to how Serena's aura got into the sword in the first place.

Even I wrote a reply to that once...
There's a small chance she got absorbed by jeruh and when jeruh died, she travelled (along with any other casualty from jeruh) into rhue as he killed jeruh.

Except that Jeruh's sword absorbed her aura, not Jeruh himself. Anyway, I don't think Rhue's sword could have absorbed auras from another Shadow Sword, not to mention that Jeruh lost the sword a long time ago.

Of course, if Jeruh had somehow found Phantom Slasher, then I guess it could be Serena.
Fear the Wrath of Bob(TM)!
Lord Bob Bree
Wanderer

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion