The sword in Lide and Rhue

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby yoreliter » Fri May 19, 2006 11:14 pm

any action can be justified as good or evil. maybe the lord below was doing what he did (i forgot) because those wanderer's raped women, and killed them. so really, the lord below could be good and perfectly justified, but, did tetzel know that those wanderer's raped and killed women? no, so he thought the Lord below was evil, and he was doing good, and the lord below was good and thought the wanderer's were evil. but, if the wanderer's were just doing their wifes, and they called it rape to have their husbands killed by the lord below? then the women are evil form are point of view, but every belives they are good. the point of this long story, the lord below could actually be a victim of some evil plot, and really tetzel paid the wivies to divorce and betray thier wanderer husbands. so really, we have no idea what is going on. maybe, behind all of the way, there could be some obscure justification of every unexplained action, so that every perspective is twisted in the opposing direction. well, thats my butt-backwards non-sensical opinion of this topic, take it or leave it
The best actions almost never yield the best consequences
yoreliter
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat May 20, 2006 10:50 am

O...k, that was weird. Also, Tetzel didn't come into power untill after Janwen was destroyed, even later if he's not the first guided leader.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby fwacho » Sun May 21, 2006 8:16 pm

Elachim wrote:Well I beleive that there are qualities that are completely good or completely evil, but anything we do here on earth is likely to be somewhere in between. I don't think humans are capable of utter good or evil - we always have other motives.

you, sir, are on your way to a Philosophy major. incredibly good point there at the end.
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Postby Elachim » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:33 pm

Why thank you!

Ill take that as high praise, even considering it comes from the king of misinformation. XP
Thinks he knows more about the Plunge than you.
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Postby Alundra » Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:23 am

fwacho wrote:Okay legend, get out of Lun's head or you'll spoil the guessing for everyone. Remember most people who we might call evil, don't think of themselves that way. often they believe they are doing the "right thing"

This sounds an awful lot like the story behind soulcalibur... a sword that everybody thought was good was actually evil and such...
Oh btw I wrote a different post on the sword and jeruh and all a moment ago in a different topic, so you might aswell read there... Not gonna double post it, this topic is going to hell anyhow .
Ken~ says: I'll be a cop by then...
~Alundra~ says:All right, grand tour of china! drivin' around in a cop car!
Ken~says:You'll be wearing the uniform too?
~Alundra~ says:no u'll wear the uniform
~Alundra~ says:i'll just be sitting next to you going woeh woeh woeh ¨-^
Alundra
S3 Hilyn

Postby dyyhpys » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:19 am

think of estrana and the sword.
Estrana was once a great city, but then was curupted(sry).
The sword possibly was once an illumatari(sry), which is good, possibly, but then it was curupted(sry).
sooo....
Estrana
Great > Destroyed

Phantom slashed
Great > Evil

Estrana may have been the "interior" part of the sword because it was remarkably similar to the curuption(sry) of the sword, and Rhue was at Estrana so it drew the world from his memory.
ALAN: Badgering? I never mentioned
a badger. I'm talking about kitty
kats.
dyyhpys
S1 Hilyn

Postby yoreliter » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:02 am

Well, i guess we can just figure out every aspect of "The Way" by using the Thomas Edison method; finding 200 ways how not to make a light bulb.
The best actions almost never yield the best consequences
yoreliter
S1 Hilyn

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion