The other endings...

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

The other endings...

Postby Accoch63 » Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:31 am

Alright, I just finished yesterday. Wow. THe ending I got (The "Rhue" absorbed Jeruh's memories just before Ep.1 ending) was incredible.

However, I hear that there are two other endings. Can anyone tell me how to get them? I really don't want to wade through RPGMaker coding to find out.
Someday I may make a good signature.
Accoch63
Wanderer

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:46 am

You can get the reaches ending by defeating the 4 shadow lyn thoughout the City, then going through the previously locked door in the mines.

You can get the Lexus ending by having a perfect relationship with Lexus, then choosing to stay with her in the ending. (Theres a lot mor to this, hopefully someone else can explain it in more detail.)
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Accoch63 » Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:48 am

By City, you mean the Lost City underground, right?

And what are the conditions of the "Perfect Relationship"? Maximizing the "Serena-Like Lexus" variable?
Accoch63
Wanderer

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:04 am

By city I meen Estrana in general. Theres a person in the house of Pnoe that will mark the locations of all the shadow lyn on your map.

Perfect Relationship is maximizing Lexus points. Hardest part is getting everything perfect at Val Parra. I think thats the only time you can permanatly mess it up. The other big thing is completly furnishing the house.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Accoch63 » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:18 am

Wait, Val Parra? House? I really think I seriously missed something somewhere...
Accoch63
Wanderer

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:23 am

Just go to the House Of Pnoe and start talking to people, most of them give hints to side quests you can do.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Accoch63 » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:31 am

Hola crap, I really DID miss a lot. This definitely warrants a redo of Ep.6. Thanks for your help!
Accoch63
Wanderer

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion