Any chance we can request saves for the other endings

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Any chance we can request saves for the other endings

Postby psych » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:29 pm

I can't seem to get the Lexus ending at all, I was wondering if I could borrow someone's save that did all the prereq's for the Lexus ending, I'd like to check it out w/o redoing chapter 5 and 6 =P
Thanks,
Psych

I can provide you an email in a PM if this is something allowed to be requested, just need to know who to pm. Thanks again.
psych
Wanderer

Postby Locke » Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:46 am

I got the Lexus ending, what did you get?
I'll send you my save data if you want.
Locke
Locke
Plyn

Postby Imoto » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:51 am

I have a save file that has access to all three endings.

It wasn't even that hard at all. You do know there's a walkthrough out there right? In case you're fudging your Lexus points somehow.
Imoto
S1 Hilyn

Postby Noodles » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:19 pm

If you have RPGmaker you can also edit it so that the party starting position is on the first map of any of the endings you want to view (I found this particularly useful if all I wanted to do was SEE the pits ending).

Upon doing this I realized that if you don't have a good relationship with Kloe, you don't end up with her in the "normal" ending O_o
Noodles
Plyn

Postby Imoto » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:51 pm

What happens instead?
Imoto
S1 Hilyn

Postby Xusa » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:25 pm

You can always make an event that adds variables to her.

Nothing happens really, Rhue just tells her to go away.
Xusa
Plyn

Postby Noodles » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:54 pm

What happens instead?

When Gaius leaves Rhue and Kloe behind, Kloe walks over to stand next to Rhue as always.. If you haven't got a good relationship with Kloe, Rhue tells her that he would like to be alone; if you have a real god awful relationship with her he simply says Go away!

Either way Kloe leaves Rhue alone, I think theres some different text here with Rhue just thinking to himself. Then you have the same end credits, just with Kloe missing from all the rest of the shots (ie Rhue walking the way alone and then Rhue standing infront of the sword alone).

EDIT: eh yeah, what Xusa said...

By the looks of it, theres also a slightly altered ending for a couple of things... Just a sentences here or there... Or just a expression different...

Looks like losing to the PS in the plunge changes something.. I tried to lose on purpose (Which is actually quite hard ^_^ ) and tried to cheat my way to a defeat (Never thought I'd have to do that)... But without changing much of the coding I'd still get stuck in this continous loop where the neither the PS or myself can win... Anyway if the PS beats you, I think the plunge is suppose to continue until you win, but after that the ending gets altered (although it might be no more then just the expression on Rhue face when he's looking at the sword that is different)...
Noodles
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:28 pm

Heh, like how looking at Kloe's painting in EP2 add's one line of dialogue into the ending. Talk about detail.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Noodles » Mon May 01, 2006 2:34 pm

Yeah I saw that in the code, but what painting does this refer to? looked around in Episode 2 and could find no painting related to Kloe..
Noodles
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue May 02, 2006 1:26 pm

Its the green painting in the inn.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby psych » Tue May 16, 2006 9:46 am

Thanks, I edited the starting points and got to see all the endings, I think I'm even more confused now =)
psych
Wanderer

Hi

Postby Kanifer » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:08 am

I managed two endings. One was the seemingly complete ending that I was pointed towards by Lun's new episode 6, where the arrows pointed where you needed to go, and you could beat anyone, hehe.

The other ending was the one I originally achieved the first time I played. Where Rhue falls through the pits.

This Lexus ending I never got, could someone send me a save?

Kanenajar@hotmail.com

I would appreciate it, thanks.
Kanifer
Plyn

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion