My Theory from Venge-Rhue

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

My Theory from Venge-Rhue

Postby Kcrazy » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:21 pm

I believe Rhue original identity was Venge son of Lord Below, and as the son of Lord Below I believe Venge does not possess an aura. I also believe that the void of a nonexistent aura can be filled with an absorbed aura. So according to the man in red, the Lyn found all but one of the Illuminati. However I think that the last of the Illuminati was found, not by a Lyn but by Venge. The last of the Illuminati was Arctura which Venge would use to fight his father. I think Venge despised his father and what he was doing, so when the Lyn journeyed to the Reaches to fight Lord Below, Venge joined them or at least according to my interpretation of the first two lines in the Venge Poem. Now after Venge scarred his father, Lord Below retreated deeper into the Reaches and then let out the huge shockwave the destroyed Janwen and the auras of all living things for miles. Also I believe this shockwave corrupted the Illuminati, and changed them into the aura absorbing Shadow Swords. Thus Venge’s Illuminati, the Arctura became the Shadow Sword known as the Phantom Slasher. After his fathers final act of desperation, Venge was the only one remaining because the Lyn were all killed in the shockwave, so Venge journeyed to the Middle Way as a safe haven, as the third and fourth line in the Venge Poem suggest. Now Venge’s survival was because he has no aura but this would lead to a major problem. Venge’s lack of an aura and his newly corrupted Shadow Sword would cause him to become the Mimic. The Mimic was said to be “The child of Janwen’s bane”. So from Janwen’s destruction the Mimic was born. The Mimic gained its mimicking powers from the Shadow Sword, which able to absorb auras to become stronger, but a side effect was that the strongest or most dominate aura would become Venge/Mimic’s personality.

Now Mimic would kill people and consume their auras in order to become more powerful and take their identities. The first major identity that possessed the Mimic was that of Kura. Kura became a widely famous mercenary along with his companion Kava. Kura and Kava would continue from mission to mission until the Guided hired them to bring a woman by the name of Luma to them. Kava fell in love with Luma, how ever their love soon brought them to their end. Kura then absorbed Kava’s aura, with in Venge/Mimic a battle between Kava and Kura’s auras took place. Kava’s aura won the battle taking control of the Mimic and Kura’s aura was forever destroyed. Also Kava’s aura became Kavax and so did the Mimic. The Mimic as Kavax then massacred the Guided camp explaining why people believe Kava rose from the dead to avenge himself and Luma. The Mimic continued to live on through several generations possible switching through multiple auras until we come to the time of Jeruh. I believe at that time the Mimic was traveling with someone who possessed a Shadow Sword as well. Then man went crazy and killed himself, shocking the Mimic and leaving him motionless. At this time Jeruh wandered upon the two of them and took the Shadow Sword which I believe to be the Ghost Horror. Jeruh with his Shadow Sword then committed the Landorin Massacre and tossed the sword away, which would later fall into the hands of Forman Baller. Midian a survivor of the Landorin Massacre was also knocked into the river. I believe Midian washed up near the Mimic and in his state of rage engaged in combat with the Mimic. The Mimic then killed and absorbed Midian and took up his mission to kill Jeruh. Also Jeruh had changed his name to Rhue, making Midian’s quest to kill him much more difficult. Midian then hired head hunters to help track down Jeruh and during this time he met Gaius who would help track down Jeruh. The two would be successful and Midian would kill Jeruh before Gaius arrived. The mimic then became Rhue, Jeruh’s alias and false background. Now we have Rhue as is in the beginning of Episode One.

Other things the Mimic does between Kavax to Midian.

1) The Mimic kill Traziun’s mother. Don’t know when or why, but the Mimic would have to have known her for at least a little while because she recognized Rhue in Dream Estrana.

2) The Mimic meets Chasta, she seems to have reason to believe he was dead and I’m still working this part out.

3) I believe Tetzel to be involved with the Mimic but don’t quite know how.
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Postby Imoto » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:37 am

Paragraphs.

Edit: Bla bla bla, nothing that hasn't been said before, a few minor errors. Ghost Horror was Kalmar's sword, and the one in Lide and the one that Traziun has are Night Reaper.
Imoto
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:29 pm

Pretty good, just a few things that could use better explanations or are just wrong.

a side effect was that the strongest or most dominate aura would become Venge/Mimic’s personality.

I believe the "dominant aura" is chosen by the sword as whatever would be the most useful for getting its host to kill people and absorb their auras. First we have Kura, hes a mercenary, good job for killing people with. Then we have Kava who wants to kill all the guided. Some time later we get to Midian, who wants to kill Jeruh (who knows how many people he may have killed while thinking they were Jeruh.). Once he finally succeedes in that the Midian aura is no good anymore so it takes on the Jeruh aura, who currently believes he is Rhue. And we all know how good that aura is at killing people.

I believe at that time the Mimic was traveling with someone who possessed a Shadow Sword as well. Then man went crazy and killed himself, shocking the Mimic and leaving him motionless. At this time Jeruh wandered upon the two of them and took the Shadow Sword which I believe to be the Ghost Horror. Jeruh with his Shadow Sword then committed the Landorin Massacre and tossed the sword away, which would later fall into the hands of Forman Baller.

This whole thing is unnecessary. Theres no reason that the mimic had to be the one of the guys there. While he could be one, saying he was shocked is a bad explanation. Second, we know the sword Forman Baller had was Night Reaper, not Ghost Horror.

The Mimic meets Chasta, she seems to have reason to believe he was dead and I’m still working this part out.

A popular theory is that Chasta lived in Landorin and knew the real Jeruh, and mistook Rhue for him. This goes along with the Serena is Chasta's little sister theory.
Last edited by Sage Of The Wise on Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Kcrazy » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:06 pm

Yeah my bad on the whole Ghost Horror and Night Reaper I get those two confused. I agree with the Mimic part not being neccesary but Iwas uding it for some other reason earlier but wouldn't be possible so I ditched it and forgot to edit the rest.
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Re: My Theory from Venge-Rhue

Postby fwacho » Tue May 16, 2006 2:55 pm

Kcrazy wrote:I believe Rhue original identity was Venge son of Lord Below, and as the son of Lord Below I believe Venge does not possess an aura. I also believe that the void of a nonexistent aura can be filled with an absorbed aura. So according to the man in red, the Lyn found all but one of the Illuminati. However I think that the last of the Illuminati was found, not by a Lyn but by Venge. The last of the Illuminati was Arctura which Venge would use to fight his father. I think Venge despised his father and what he was doing, so when the Lyn journeyed to the Reaches to fight Lord Below, Venge joined them or at least according to my interpretation of the first two lines in the Venge Poem. Now after Venge scarred his father, Lord Below retreated deeper into the Reaches and then let out the huge shockwave the destroyed Janwen and the auras of all living things for miles. Also I believe this shockwave corrupted the Illuminati, and changed them into the aura absorbing Shadow Swords. Thus Venge’s Illuminati, the Arctura became the Shadow Sword known as the Phantom Slasher. After his fathers final act of desperation, Venge was the only one remaining because the Lyn were all killed in the shockwave, so Venge journeyed to the Middle Way as a safe haven, as the third and fourth line in the Venge Poem suggest. Now Venge’s survival was because he has no aura but this would lead to a major problem. Venge’s lack of an aura and his newly corrupted Shadow Sword would cause him to become the Mimic. The Mimic was said to be “The child of Janwen’s bane”. So from Janwen’s destruction the Mimic was born. The Mimic gained its mimicking powers from the Shadow Sword, which able to absorb auras to become stronger, but a side effect was that the strongest or most dominate aura would become Venge/Mimic’s personality.

Now Mimic would kill people and consume their auras in order to become more powerful and take their identities. The first major identity that possessed the Mimic was that of Kura. Kura became a widely famous mercenary along with his companion Kava. Kura and Kava would continue from mission to mission until the Guided hired them to bring a woman by the name of Luma to them. Kava fell in love with Luma, how ever their love soon brought them to their end. Kura then absorbed Kava’s aura, with in Venge/Mimic a battle between Kava and Kura’s auras took place. Kava’s aura won the battle taking control of the Mimic and Kura’s aura was forever destroyed. Also Kava’s aura became Kavax and so did the Mimic. The Mimic as Kavax then massacred the Guided camp explaining why people believe Kava rose from the dead to avenge himself and Luma. The Mimic continued to live on through several generations possible switching through multiple auras until we come to the time of Jeruh. I believe at that time the Mimic was traveling with someone who possessed a Shadow Sword as well. Then man went crazy and killed himself, shocking the Mimic and leaving him motionless. At this time Jeruh wandered upon the two of them and took the Shadow Sword which I believe to be the Ghost Horror. Jeruh with his Shadow Sword then committed the Landorin Massacre and tossed the sword away, which would later fall into the hands of Forman Baller. Midian a survivor of the Landorin Massacre was also knocked into the river. I believe Midian washed up near the Mimic and in his state of rage engaged in combat with the Mimic. The Mimic then killed and absorbed Midian and took up his mission to kill Jeruh. Also Jeruh had changed his name to Rhue, making Midian’s quest to kill him much more difficult. Midian then hired head hunters to help track down Jeruh and during this time he met Gaius who would help track down Jeruh. The two would be successful and Midian would kill Jeruh before Gaius arrived. The mimic then became Rhue, Jeruh’s alias and false background. Now we have Rhue as is in the beginning of Episode One.

1) The Mimic kill Traziun’s mother. Don’t know when or why, but the Mimic would have to have known her for at least a little while because she recognized Rhue in Dream Estrana.

2) The Mimic meets Chasta, she seems to have reason to believe he was dead and I’m still working this part out.

Wow, a lot of good stuff in there. not 100% right, but not too far off. you're wrong on one of the last 3 things mentioned.
The Mimic is a very unique individual. shoot, i can't say much more along those lines.

I think it is safe to say that the last four auras to be mimicked were part of the back story you don't see and only get hints at in Dream Estrana. and are you sure dream estrana is part of the sword? Do Night Reaper's or Ghost Horror's possesors seem to experience such a state? (that should put you all through another walk through)

I would metion "the Council of the Seven" but that idea was scrapped at least as far showing it. It was very interesting though. think like Robert Jordan people.
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue May 16, 2006 4:06 pm

Do Night Reaper's or Ghost Horror's possesors seem to experience such a state?

Well, shit, that would explain why shadow man #2 is catatonic.

When we first see Traziun asleep comes to mind, but I doubt he had a shadow sword at that point.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Sentinel » Tue May 16, 2006 4:36 pm

First of all, do the other Shadow Swords absorb other auras? And if they do, what would have happened if Traziun (or Lyrra) has killed Rhue? Would they have absorbed the entire city? Maybe absorbing so many auras at once would leave you comatose. Maybe that's what happened to Shadow Man #2.
Sentinel
Plyn

Postby Noodles » Tue May 16, 2006 4:44 pm

When we first see Traziun asleep comes to mind, but I doubt he had a shadow sword at that point.

One shadow sword not enough for him eh? He didn't have night reaper at that point so it would have been another one.. But then why would he need to collect night reaper if he already had a shadow sword?

Do Night Reaper's or Ghost Horror's possesors seem to experience such a state?

I thought the dream estrana was unique to the phantom slasher because the wielder was absorbing aura too kinda (or rather the ability for the weilder to travel to such a place was unique cause he was using the contained aura's in his personality).

Well, shit, that would explain why shadow man #2 is catatonic.

If your refering to the two shadow guys that Jeruh came across as a kid, I see this as different from travelling to the dream estrana.. The sword was sticking out of the others back, this seems more like when Rhue burried his sword in Slade's chest.. Right after which he goes to a weird place and witness part of Slade's past.

Possibly the same thing was happening to that shadow guy, he was there in body but if he was still completely there in mind, I would have thought he would do something to stop some punk kid from nicking his sword.. his SHADOW sword no less..
Noodles
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue May 16, 2006 5:10 pm

One shadow sword not enough for him eh? He didn't have night reaper at that point so it would have been another one.. But then why would he need to collect night reaper if he already had a shadow sword?

Theres two explanations, either Traziun need the Night Reaper specifically to defeat his father, or the guy just wanted to get some sleep.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Sentinel » Tue May 16, 2006 6:33 pm

Maybe Dream Estrana wasn't unique, but traveling there was. Maybe Jopaga's little experiments opened a doorway of sorts.
Sentinel
Plyn

Postby Imoto » Tue May 16, 2006 11:24 pm

Hmmm...

What if Rhue is the mimic who's a soul that doesn't produce auras?

Like a person without skin, who walks around with a dresser full of skin suits...

That's kind of grotesque.

That would explain why he can go into the sword and retain aura's personalities. They probably connect to his soul and he maintains them, having a high capacity for aura in absence of having one of his own.

Unless Fwacho is bullshitting us.

EDIT: WAIT. I GET IT. RHUE IS SHANG TSUNG (Metaphorically). Only he doesn't have a main personality that anyone can see.
Imoto
S1 Hilyn

Postby fwacho » Sun May 21, 2006 8:11 pm

Imoto wrote:Hmmm...

EDIT: WAIT. I GET IT. RHUE IS SHANG TSUNG (Metaphorically). Only he doesn't have a main personality that anyone can see.

Wouldn't that be the one that everybody sees... goes by the name "Rhue", he's looking for some chick, right?
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Postby Stedar » Fri May 26, 2006 2:08 pm

...Wow
Stedar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Kcrazy » Fri May 26, 2006 3:50 pm

Imoto wrote:Hmmm...

What if Rhue is the mimic who's a soul that doesn't produce auras?

Like a person without skin, who walks around with a dresser full of skin suits...

That's kind of grotesque.

That would explain why he can go into the sword and retain aura's personalities. They probably connect to his soul and he maintains them, having a high capacity for aura in absence of having one of his own.

Unless Fwacho is bullshitting us.

Yeah thats what I was thinking too because Rhue appears to be the only one who chnages auras were the other swords appear to do nothing besides kill.
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Re: My Theory from Venge-Rhue

Postby PsychicK » Tue May 30, 2006 7:44 am

fwacho wrote:
Kcrazy wrote:I believe Rhue original identity was Venge son of Lord Below, and as the son of Lord Below I believe Venge does not possess an aura. I also believe that the void of a nonexistent aura can be filled with an absorbed aura. So according to the man in red, the Lyn found all but one of the Illuminati. However I think that the last of the Illuminati was found, not by a Lyn but by Venge. The last of the Illuminati was Arctura which Venge would use to fight his father. I think Venge despised his father and what he was doing, so when the Lyn journeyed to the Reaches to fight Lord Below, Venge joined them or at least according to my interpretation of the first two lines in the Venge Poem. Now after Venge scarred his father, Lord Below retreated deeper into the Reaches and then let out the huge shockwave the destroyed Janwen and the auras of all living things for miles. Also I believe this shockwave corrupted the Illuminati, and changed them into the aura absorbing Shadow Swords. Thus Venge’s Illuminati, the Arctura became the Shadow Sword known as the Phantom Slasher. After his fathers final act of desperation, Venge was the only one remaining because the Lyn were all killed in the shockwave, so Venge journeyed to the Middle Way as a safe haven, as the third and fourth line in the Venge Poem suggest. Now Venge’s survival was because he has no aura but this would lead to a major problem. Venge’s lack of an aura and his newly corrupted Shadow Sword would cause him to become the Mimic. The Mimic was said to be “The child of Janwen’s bane”. So from Janwen’s destruction the Mimic was born. The Mimic gained its mimicking powers from the Shadow Sword, which able to absorb auras to become stronger, but a side effect was that the strongest or most dominate aura would become Venge/Mimic’s personality.

Wow, a lot of good stuff in there. not 100% right, but not too far off. you're wrong on one of the last 3 things mentioned.
The Mimic is a very unique individual. shoot, i can't say much more along those lines.

I think it is safe to say that the last four auras to be mimicked were part of the back story you don't see and only get hints at in Dream Estrana. and are you sure dream estrana is part of the sword? Do Night Reaper's or Ghost Horror's possesors seem to experience such a state? (that should put you all through another walk through)

I would metion "the Council of the Seven" but that idea was scrapped at least as far showing it. It was very interesting though. think like Robert Jordan people.

@fwacho
So you're saying... That this theory is finally close enough to the truth...?

Council of the Seven? Mind telling us about it? :shock:

@Kcrazy,
How did you come up with the Arctura idea? I didn't find any hints for that. On the other hand, I've missed a lot of stories, poems and clues... Which is a big information hole. :/
Don't argue with an idiot because he will bring you down to his level and beat you on experience.
PsychicK
S1 Hilyn

Next

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion