Rhue kills traziun's mom!?

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

The Way is the single best game for rm2k & 3

Of course!
89%
Hell no!
11%

Total votes : 27

Postby fwacho » Sun May 21, 2006 8:24 pm

Legend of the Past wrote:Yes, he was near a Senser only once, and he only stayed permenantly inside that one time.

Also, why would Gaius trap Rhue inside the Shadow Sword? And moreover, how? Gaius can't control the Phantom Slasher, for all his powers.

Wow great questions and even answered some before this post.
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Mon May 22, 2006 1:43 pm

Noodles wrote:Yeah, only a couple of seconds must have passed in the real world where as Rhue had experienced days in DE..

There are many films etc where this has happened so that theory is quite likely.

Noodles wrote:
When Rhue faced the Phantom Slasher, they actually fought on who wakes up.

I think this is correct... In fact, if the phantom slasher reduces you to 0 health or step 4 injuries you during the plunge, it continues until you win. Everything else plays out the same except for when Rhue is looking at the sword at the end, his expression is different...

That theory about who wakes up actually makes a lot of sense but in answer to you, I have actually lost to the Phantom Slasher so I don't know what you mean.

Noodles wrote:This was mention in another topic

No shit. Most of the theories etc stated in this topic have already been discussed but this has allowed some new theories to arise.
Now, who can say regurgitating old theories is a bad thing?
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Noodles » Mon May 22, 2006 2:42 pm

Theres no reason to assume its Traziun's sword. The sword at the end has the Ghost Horror graphic, while Traziun's sword definatly seems to be up on the cliff where he was at the end of EP5.

No, the sword at the end has sword graphics that was previously used to represent the Ghost Horror...

But after having re-examined all the evidence, it does seem more probable that Night Reaper was left up on the cliff as you suggest.. The sword graphic for the one on the cliff is also the same as the sword graphic in Lide, it would also be coincidental if the sword Rhue knocked away from Lyrra just happened to land exactly where Traziun had been standing...

Perhaps the smirk was simply an awareness of that sword being another shadow sword..

That theory about who wakes up actually makes a lot of sense but in answer to you, I have actually lost to the Phantom Slasher so I don't know what you mean.

There was some coding for Rhue to have a smirk on his face when he is looking at the sword at the end, if the PS beat him in the plunge. I don't know if it was actually included in the game though, I tried to lose to the PS in the plunge on purpose, but failed to do so with my high stats.

No shit. Most of the theories etc stated in this topic have already been discussed but this has allowed some new theories to arise.
Now, who can say regurgitating old theories is a bad thing?

I'm all for bring up previously mentioned theories... But if I didn't acknowledge that it had already been discussed in another topic, most people might think that I hadn't read it.
Noodles
Plyn

Postby Stedar » Mon May 22, 2006 5:21 pm

How in hell did you lose to the phantom slasher? It was basically beat for you, i was hitting 30's and 40's.

That was my favorite plunge by the way because rhue kicked ass, using his sword, to fight his sword
-lol
Stedar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Noodles » Mon May 22, 2006 5:40 pm

There was very little time spent in that plunge for me to enjoy it the first time around.. What with me "Endering" his ass on the first jump...

All I can say is it takes skill to lose in that plunge, I am not skillful enough to do so yet ¬.¬
Noodles
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon May 22, 2006 5:42 pm

You can't actually lose to the PS, if you do die your HP just resets. If you do that badly and have to have your HP reset to beat him, it counts as a loss as far as Rhue smirking goes.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Stedar » Fri May 26, 2006 2:00 pm

Lol the first time i played through, i ran from ALL of the monsters,
and i never trained my plunge skills, i sucked!
Stedar
S2 Hilyn

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion