Rhue kills traziun's mom!?

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

The Way is the single best game for rm2k & 3

Of course!
89%
Hell no!
11%

Total votes : 27

Rhue kills traziun's mom!?

Postby Stedar » Sat May 06, 2006 5:26 pm

Seriously, when did this happen, and wouldn't Traziun be pissed off
at him?

And wasn't Traziun the phantom slasher?
He killed himself right after the phantom
was killed...
Stedar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Noodles » Sat May 06, 2006 6:03 pm

Seriously, when did this happen, and wouldn't Traziun be pissed off at him?

Kinda.. the last person person he thought killed his mother ended up dead by his hands..

Theory goes that the red headed woman that you chase in Dream Estrana to find out about the shadow swords is Traziun's mother (wouldn't mind hearing where this conclusion came from.. other then the fact that Traziun's theme music is playing when you talk to her and the fact that she had red hair...). If that were true, the sword would have been close by at the time of her death to absorb her arua... In addition, she is under the impression that "Rhue" intended to kill her, but also recognises that perhaps "Rhue" is not himself. So it is probable that Rhue (or rather the aura controling the body at that time) made attempts on her life..

If "Rhue" (the physical body) killed her before the Rhue/Jeruh aura was absorbed. Technically the Rhue that Traziun befriended did not perform this deed and so Traziun might not direct his anger directly on Rhue, but on the source of what cause her death.. Which lay within the sword.

When Traziun killed himself he destroyed the sword... He did not kill himself because the phantom slasher had died.
Noodles
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat May 06, 2006 8:17 pm

Traziun killing himself might also be to make up for killing his dad under false reasons. The whole life for a life quote being repeated at the end supports that, but the line is so vague it could really meen anything.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Telephalsion » Sun May 07, 2006 3:26 am

Maybe Traziun was full of regret over killing his fatehr and faced with the need to kill his friend that when he stabbed the phantom slasher into himself the Sword absorbed his aura, and I assume TRaz to have a rather dominant aura, with the urge to kill and all. But the overwhelming regret spread and caused the sword to feel remorse and blargh, dead.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Stedar » Sun May 07, 2006 11:26 am

I wish we knew for sure who the slasher was....
Stedar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Sun May 07, 2006 12:46 pm

Stedar wrote:I wish we knew for sure who the slasher was....

:roll:

Its the fucking sword
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Elachim » Wed May 10, 2006 2:57 pm

The theory seems quite plausible to me - the little 'other the fact that...' is collectively quite a strong implication, I'd say.
Thinks he knows more about the Plunge than you.
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Postby fwacho » Tue May 16, 2006 3:04 pm

Sarcasm wrote:
Stedar wrote:I wish we knew for sure who the slasher was....

:roll:

Its the fucking sword

but to say that just seems so simple. who could accept such a simple truth. surely you don't mean it stated so without any qualifiers!

P.S. if teh phantom slasher killed Traz's Mom then by destoryingthe hnom slasher he kills teh killer, this alos works if he was the killer.
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Tue May 16, 2006 3:09 pm

People get so used to complicated anwsers,
That the riddle with the simple one will stump them the most
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Wellsy » Wed May 17, 2006 1:30 am

That is actually a fucking great point, Sarcasm. Not being, well, sarcastic, either.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Silvercrow » Wed May 17, 2006 4:11 am

Sometimes I feel that Fwacho thinks he knows what he's talking about, but doesn't.
Silvercrow
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Wed May 17, 2006 5:09 am

Yeah! clearly he and Lun lie about him writing for The Way until episode 6!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Stedar » Wed May 17, 2006 1:52 pm

Okay... Seriously, who voted that the way wasn't the best??
P.s. Why are you in a way forum then??
Stedar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed May 17, 2006 3:46 pm

I still say they're the same person...
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Legend of the Past » Fri May 19, 2006 9:10 am

The guy who killed Trazuin's mother was Rhue, in a way. Rhue's body was the 'host' for the Phantom Slasher, and Jeruh's alias, Rhue, became the dominant persona to lead the sword prior to the game's beggining. It's obvious that a Shadow character (either the Phantom Slasher, or another sword's Shadow Lyn) killed Traziun's mother, but 'what person killed her' depends on what you define as a person.

Physically, assuming it was the Phantom Slasher, Rhue's body was the one that killed her. If you want to talk persoality-wise, then it WASN'T Rhue that killed her. 'Rhue' didn't exist as the black-haired, blue-suited stud we played as, but rather as Jeruh's alias. The blue-suited person, Mimic, as he's called, was the one that killed her. Naturally, he had another dominant Aura (People believe it was Midian, because he wanted to kill Jeruh pretty badly, and his lines during Gaius' flashback don't seem too far from Midian's accent and style of speech). The Shadow Sword seems to have a knack for Auras with extremely powerful emotions, like Midian's urge to kill Jeruh, or Jeruh's will to find Serena, probably because the Sword can more easily push the person towards killing sprees (As we've seen Rhue go crazy and kill people again... and again... and again...).

Also, one should take firmly in mind the prospect that another Shadow Lyn (Like the one faced in The Pits in Episode 3) could of been the one that killed her. However, the Phantom Slasher seems to be the most lethal and effective killer, which could point to the idea that a Shadow Sword's power increases with the amount of Auras it absorbes. And we know Mimic's been around for a long, long time..

"For all the Dreamers! Our Planet's dream is not over yet.."
Legend of the Past
S1 Hilyn

Next

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion