Gaius and Rhue

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Elachim » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:47 pm

Besides, Midian gets to Dream Estrana as an aura, right? So that means he was killed when Rhue's sword was nearby, right? Now tell me, if Midian was the headhunter on the bridge, when does he die?

Just one question too: how do we know the headhunter hates Jeruh and is not just after a bounty? From all that we see of him, the headhunter may just be a sadistic ass who decides Rhue should die. (That's how I understood it the first time. Ok, that explaination sucks, but we still have no reason to beleive that the headhunter is Midian 'cos he hates Jeruh.)
Thinks he knows more about the Plunge than you.
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:51 pm

Now tell me, if Midian was the headhunter on the bridge, when does he die?

Uhh... when Slade pretty much cuts him in half?
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Alundra » Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:17 am

I agree to the sword theory. I came up with that when I tested the second wave of Ep6 a long time ago... It is probably the best scenario because else a lot would not make sense... Trazuin isn't just sitting there waiting for rhue to stroll along. He was making his way to pick up the same sword gauis managed to snatch back from the corpse of jeruh. That is why traz, gauis and rhue ended up travelling together. Gauis delivered the sword to foreman ballar and trazuin wanted it.
Gauis wanted it to be kept safe and locked from anyone, traz wanted it to kill his father, actually the same thing as gauis wants.
Gauis is by all means tetzel (or such is at least considered to be true by many on this forum) and he has given the quest to jopaga to create a device to steal away an aura.
Trazuin wants to use the shadow sword because it absorbs auras...
Now why would they want an aura absorber? Because of some kind of theory that kalmar, traz's dad has a way to migrate his soul into another person, which is why he looks as young as ever (probably, this is only an assumption). Both of them are trying to put a halt to Kalmar each for their own reason, which is why I doubt they would fight near the end of episode 6's 'best ending' in which rhue flies off...

Gauis said back in lide: that man we killed. It didn't matter to Gauis, he might not even have known to the full extent who jeruh was. All that mattered to him was the sword he carried.

Another assumption if i may? The one whom jeruh as a child took the sword from might have been none other than trazuin (I do know this is highly hypothetical though) who managed to kill his father's body but failed which left him catatonic... while kalmar's aura migrated to another person...

The question to who rhue truly is and this has NEVER BEEN ANSWERD and always neatly worked around by EVERY BOARD MEMBER up to now is... might the rhue we know at the beginning from the game, the one that hunted jeruh not be Eyashu? Dirk seems to faintly recognise him...
Something supposedly happened to Eyashu when he found out about the truth behind the end of the way...
(btw about the end of the way, one should look that up in taoism...
The more tao one find (truth) the more one shall fade away.
Or something like that. Lun really wrote a masterpiece here...
Small edit: somebody already said that Eyashu is an anagram of yeshua which is another name for Jesus. like I said, master piece! on the same level as the davinci code!)
Ken~ says: I'll be a cop by then...
~Alundra~ says:All right, grand tour of china! drivin' around in a cop car!
Ken~says:You'll be wearing the uniform too?
~Alundra~ says:no u'll wear the uniform
~Alundra~ says:i'll just be sitting next to you going woeh woeh woeh ¨-^
Alundra
S3 Hilyn

Postby Angel_OA » Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:16 pm

Elachim wrote:From all that we see of him, the headhunter may just be a sadistic ass who decides Rhue should die. [/i].)

The headhunter recognised characteristics of Jeruh in Rhue and therefore decided to take him down just in case. That's what I think.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Postby MonsterKingRen » Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:36 pm

Didn't Rhue himself get called Midian by someone ?

However, I really don't remember by who. But I'm pretty sure someone calls him Midian.

That would probably help as to when he absorbed Midian's aura.
MonsterKingRen
Wanderer

Postby Tactician Czanos » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:12 am

Yeah, the other headhunter in Ep. 2 (Marna Stretch) called Rhue Midian.

I get the feeling that this sort of debunks the headunter as Midian theory, as if that was the case, why would Ep. 2's hunter recognise him. Here is the way I see it. . .

1. Midian hires Ep. 1's headhunter, gives a description of Jeruh.

2. Rhue absorbs Midian's aura, starts introducing himself as Midian.

3. Rhue/Midian hires Ep. 2's headhunter, and arranges the meeting at Marna.

4. Rhue kills Jeruh, then absorbs his aura.

5. Rhue runs into the first hunter, who attacks Rhue on the premise that he looks like the description of Jeruh.

6. Rhue meets the other hunter around the time the meeting was arranged, and the headhunter recognises Rhue, but Rhue obviously believes that he is not Midian, and the guy thinks that he was mistaken.

Of course, if Ep. 1's hunter merely decided to kill Rhue because he felt like it, then that eliminates the need for step 3, so it could go that way as well.
Tactician Czanos
Wanderer

Postby Sling » Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:24 am

I believe that the headhunter on the bridge (Headhunter1) was not Midian. He was looking for someone named Jeruh. In DE we find out that Midian had been chasing Jeruh. Headhunter1 got sliced in half by Slade and becuase Rhue was nearby, he absorbed the aura. However, later on Headhunter in marna stretch (headhunter2) calls Rhue Midian, suggesting that the headhunter had met him before when Rhue was Midian. As we don't see this, then it is increasingly more likely that, if Rhue absorbed Midian's aura at all, it happened before the game. Tactician Czano's theory is the most logical explanation.
Now tell me, if Midian was the headhunter on the bridge, when does he die?
Uhh... when Slade pretty much cuts him in half?
Yup.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Hyunkel » Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:34 pm

The true is not here.... Jehru kill Midian, after he kill Serena. Midian talk about this. He was hurt by the Demon-jehru. ( Perhaps one year later ) After this, Rhue and Gaius, the two "guides" kill jehru. It's certainly an order. The EvilSword gave to Rhue, all the memorie of Midian and Jehru. it's why he thinks, he was with serena this day ( Midian vs the demon boy ) and why he thinks his name is Rhue ( Jehru false identity) . The ninja of the bridge is only a headhunter.

Ps: The sword can take aura, only if she kill. If the sword is not the instrument of death, she cannot take aura.
No Way
Hyunkel
Wanderer

Postby JLAF » Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:07 pm

Hyunkel, did you learn your english form the spam bot desperate for dates that come here because they can't afford dating sites? ME TOO!

Back on topic... Jeruh killed Serena before Midian. The sword don't need to kill to take auras. Rhue was a/the PS before Jeruh. Other stuff.
I'm not giving you my signature!
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Elachim » Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:53 pm

Hyunkel wrote:Ps: The sword can take aura, only if she kill. If the sword is not the instrument of death, she cannot take aura.

Sorry, but not true. The sword absorbs Slade's aura during his plunge with Rhue, however Slade is not dead. (Just goes into a coma or something.)

Oh, whoops. JLAF mentioned this point. I guess I should read more carefully. Anyway, there's an example of why.
Thinks he knows more about the Plunge than you.
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:45 pm

Hyunkel wrote:The true is not here.... Jehru kill Midian, after he kill Serena. Midian talk about this. He was hurt by the Demon-jehru. ( Perhaps one year later ) After this, Rhue and Gaius, the two "guides" kill jehru. It's certainly an order. The EvilSword gave to Rhue, all the memorie of Midian and Jehru. it's why he thinks, he was with serena this day ( Midian vs the demon boy ) and why he thinks his name is Rhue ( Jehru false identity) . The ninja of the bridge is only a headhunter.

Ps: The sword can take aura, only if she kill. If the sword is not the instrument of death, she cannot take aura.
Learn to spell, you language-raping buttmonkey.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby JLAF » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:20 pm

He does seem to talk like the spam bots tho doesn't he? Also, the only things he actualy spelled wrong was Jeruh and memory, right? Everything else is gramer, right? Well, I'mnot exactly "almost half-descent" when it comes to spelling myself so I'm no judge.
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Hyunkel » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:26 pm

Sling wrote:Learn to spell, you language-raping buttmonkey.

I'm French, mister Buttmonkey

Sorry Tactician Czanos, I had not seen your theory.
I think it's the best
No Way
Hyunkel
Wanderer

Postby JLAF » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:45 pm

The french way episodes actualy got some players? That's stunning! Anyway, they're not a big fan of bad spelling or grammer on this bord (Sling is probably the most troubled by it), so you'll kinda have to get used to it.
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Hyunkel » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:00 pm

Dont Worry.
If I use the word: "buttmonkey" it's beacause I dont know that word. (And i would see is reaction) But it's not important now, and THeWay is popular but dont have many fans. That's because, many frenchMakers doesn't play English games.

This Game is in my rank with:
VampireXknight ( French )
Velsarbor ( German )
Fairytale ( French )
Megami no Namida ( Japan )
No Way
Hyunkel
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion