Compilation of my notes of rhue

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Compilation of my notes of rhue

Postby Prefection » Tue May 23, 2006 5:41 pm

1. One of the head hunters believe that Rhue = Midian.
(possible that the head hunter's friend = the head hunter Slade killed.)
2. "Rhue" killed Jeruh with Gaius.
3. Headhunter in EP1 thinks Rhue is Jeruh so it is possible that "Rhue" killed Midian before Jeruh which switched his personality.
4. The Phantom Slasher calls him an anomaly (Mimic or Venge?)
5. The word Aubuta is mentioned when "Rhue" jumps over a wall and destroys lots of Blood Lyn. (Could this be "Rhue's" name?).
6. Woman with red hair states that "Rhue" is always changing. (Could have to do with Rhue not liking mirrors because he doesn't see himself, he probably sees other peoples faces and why the Head Hunter thinks he is Midian.)
7. "Rhue" fights an aura in the pits that was probably the sword's aura (forgot the name of sword).
8. Jeruh probably got the sword from Kava or Kura where Kura could have been killed by Aubuta. (Not so sure bout this one though cause Kava Kura thing happened generations ago).
9. In the cutscene where Jeruh is killed by "Rhue" his sword disappears. (Sword's aura could have been absorbed? Phantom Slasher? or Arctura? Personally I believe it is Phantom Slasher that was absorbed because "Rhue" brought justice to a killer : Landorin Masacre.)
10. "Rhue's" sword becomes corrupt and generates the personality of Jeruh.
11. Gaius remembers "Rhue" from killing Jeruh.
12. Traziun caused the sword remorse by killing himself = innocent person possibly (Illuminati? or Shadow Sword as Gaius states?) Everyone else "Rhue" killed = bad or did something bad (Lexus = bad for using Rhue to learn about Cetsa.)
13. "Rhue" has a compulsive behavior to attack Shadow Swords (sword under Lide or w/e it was called lol, Ghost Horror that Lyrra used.) which could indicate that the sword is Illuminati. But then again we have a choice to choose what kind of aura the sword uses either Shadow or Illuminati which mean the sword could be both.
14. "Rhue" remembers Landorin stretch (This one got me stumped).

Added: Jopaga gives an explanation of Auras (Rhue's sword seems to match the description of being able to obtain pieces of certain auras hence Arctura and the Phantom Slasher.)
More notes to come hopefully. Let me know what you all think XD.
Last edited by Prefection on Tue May 23, 2006 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prefection
Plyn

Postby Prefection » Tue May 23, 2006 5:43 pm

o yeah and the Rhue likes caves thing could mean that Rhue = Mimic or Venge which came from the pits.
Prefection
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed May 24, 2006 1:32 pm

14. "Rhue" remembers Landorin stretch (This one got me stumped).

Well, from the end of EP6 we see that infact, Rhue doesn't remember Landorin. He remembers what we call The End of the Way as Landorin instead, god knows why.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Stedar » Wed May 24, 2006 1:58 pm

This looks cool...
I like the notes, some of this i had forgotten

I hope lun makes 'The Way 7' And does a cool recap on what happens from the start, When he starts off as 'Venge' or mimic.
Stedar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Elachim » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:26 pm

Actually, I hope not - it would kinda be an anticlimax and wouldn't have much plot structure. Unless of course, it were to embark on a new plot with one of the other chars...

Thanks for the notes, Pre. Some good observations. Someone needed to get a list like this. Be prepared to edit though.

edit: oops, didn't read that post well... yeah a prequel would be cool.

edit: hey, I just noticed 'THE BIG LIST OF EVERYTHING' for the first time. :oops: I guess you're not the first, Pre. :P I feel like such an idiot. Trust me, I'm getting good at doing that.
Thinks he knows more about the Plunge than you.
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion