Hello and quick question

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Hello and quick question

Postby DasHansel » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:33 pm

Hello, I just finished up the Way over the weekend and was holding off on posting until I did.

I was wondering if anyone else had noticed that nobody in Dream Estrana recognizes "Rhue" as their killer, even his most recent victims seem to not remember their final moments. If this has been brought up in the past then I am sorry, but if not then WOO! new things to discuss. I have some other views on some things, but right now they are a jumble in my head.

Oh... and it seems that the only person that has a clue about their own existence is the Phantom. He eludes to being a mere shadow, which in Jopaga's terms is all that an aura really is, but even the Phantom doesn't really recognize "Rhue".

-Hansel
DasHansel
Wanderer

Postby Elachim » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:16 pm

I also thought that was strange. I attribute it to the fact that everyone in DE are auras, with the exclusion of Rhue and that Phantom Artist dude (Kleunwrade?) Anyway, Jopaga says that an aura is the shadow a person's soul casts during their life, so maybe the shadow ends just as a person's life does? I have a feeling that DE's phatom is still alive in the 'real' world somewhere and that is what makes aware of the true nature of DE.
Thinks he knows more about the Plunge than you.
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Postby Noodles » Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:24 pm

If they were to remember the last few moments of their lifes, all the aura's within the Dream Estrana would be placed in the paradoxical situation of realizing that they are infact dead
Noodles
Plyn

Postby Alec » Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:11 pm

The phantom in The City is commonly interpreted as Lun's cameo.
Alec
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:39 pm

I wouldn't say commonly interpreted, just the only idea we've thought of.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion