Is it just me or does Gallagher ...

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:35 pm

remember seeing the scene of the Landorin massacre in RPGM with Lyrra, Cetsa, and er, Lexus (but I'm not sure which girls exactly) lying dead in place of the kids.

I thought that was used during the reaches ending.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Elachim » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:07 pm

It is? :oops:
It really has been a while since I finished E6.
Thinks he knows more about the Plunge than you.
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Postby hudabigbadwolf » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:18 pm

Well, there is the EP 5 ending, but im talking about the ending which was scrapped where strata shows up in EP 6. I dont know what happens in it 'cos theres only an note in it where it says SCENE DELETED
Angel_OA wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:
Sarcasm wrote:Fun Fact: Poking someone in Israel is considered rape and not assault.

Use one of those extendable batons.

"For long distance rape."
hudabigbadwolf
S1 Hilyn

Postby JLAF » Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:10 pm

I was just about to say that... but then I read your post...
ANYWAY... He is probably something important, I'll have to check when I play the way through again... but I just finished a few days ago... so I'll wait....
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby fwacho » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:13 am

hudabigbadwolf wrote:Dont forget the SCRAPPED alternate ending.
Also another bit where after rhues second tournament plunge in EP 4 kloe is supposed to see gaius and he runs off. You know, besides those and a cuople of hundred other things

that whoel scene was heavily debated by Lun and I. There was a whole lot more stuff (I do mean alot, a whole lot) we thought about including but it had to be set aside to keep the story correctly focused. There was even an archvillian we nearly included in there. There was also talk about having the city destroyed right then in the middle of the tourney and Gaius showing up after not beign... okay I better be quiet.
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:24 am

Sure, great, tell us that there are heaps of things that happened that we just don't get to find out about.

How does opening up a crapload of mysteries and not finishing them keep the story correctly focused? I say it was starting the crap with Tetzel and the books in E5 that was throwing off the focus completely. It would not have altered the focus of the story at all for us to actually learn anything about Gaius, Traziun, Dirk, Tetzel, the shadow swords, what actually happened with Rhue/Midian/Jeruh/etc, and a lot of other things, like the nature of The Way itself. I think a lot of those things became relevant enough that it was odd to just decide not to finish them, they were part of the story's focus and they're still things we need to know. How can you just decide to keep 90% of a story's plot threads to yourself like that, anyway, how does that help the story?

For that matter, what have we gained when E6 ends? Rhue has learnt the truth, although not all of it. He's put Serena behind him... and it's the end. I'm not sure...
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sarcasm » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:33 am

The end is quite brilliant in my opinion, Truth indeed hides nothing, but whenever a question is answered, two arise, and I believe thats the intended message, we have the tools to find out the truth, but we can never be completely sure if it is indeed the truth.

Much like in reality.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby JLAF » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:38 am

fwacho wrote:There was even an archvillian we nearly included in there.
Thank the purpose that wasn't put in... Sounds like exactly what The Way shouldn't have... Though I guess you guys could make it work.
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:19 am

JLAF wrote:I guess you guys could make it work.
Guess? This is Lun we're talking about here. He could have made an entire episode with just Traziun single-handedly annihilating the world's combined military forces and then proceeding to empregnate the world's female population so he can raise an army of undead-ninjas to enslave The Way simulataneously and make it work.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Elachim » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:51 pm

fwacho wrote:There was even an archvillian we nearly included in there.

For some reason I think that would have been Tetzel. Why else do we have so much talk about him, yet he doesn't appear even once (as far as we know.)
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Postby hudabigbadwolf » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:12 pm

Ah, but we have met Tetzel;
Elachim wrote:
randomperson wrote:Well hey, even Belson got a faceset, so I don't think only important characters get one...>_>

Belson must be important in the grand scheme of things then. Mayhaps he is Tetzel... :lol:
Angel_OA wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:
Sarcasm wrote:Fun Fact: Poking someone in Israel is considered rape and not assault.

Use one of those extendable batons.

"For long distance rape."
hudabigbadwolf
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:03 am

. . . I am not even going to bother.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Elachim » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:50 pm

Hey! I'd forgotten I wrote that!
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Postby MonsterKingRen » Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:58 pm

Sling wrote: He could have made an entire episode with just Traziun single-handedly annihilating the world's combined military forces and then proceeding to empregnate the world's female population so he can raise an army of undead-ninjas to enslave The Way simulataneously and make it work.

I fail to see how this would need lots of work to be cool.
MonsterKingRen
Wanderer

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion