Is it just me or does Gallagher ...

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Is it just me or does Gallagher ...

Postby Xusa » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:22 pm

... remind me of Kura? I know it's highly unlikely, but I'm just curious if anyone ever took note of the things he said and the mannerism in which it was said. :?
Xusa
Plyn

Postby Dr. Casey » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:04 pm

Gallagher?
sqpat17 wrote:Slade: Maybe the sword flew over and landed in his chest. "Oof! Stabbed by two shadow swords in one week!" Okay, maybe not.
Dr. Casey
S2 Hilyn

Postby Xusa » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:14 pm

The man with the hair over an eye - I just noticed the way he talks, his reactions are very similiar to that of what Kura should be, but yes, I realize the odds of it.

It just seemed interesting that he was the one who informed you of the witch in the forest, and if you look at how he acted in the Dinner Party [bitter, paranoid] it just reminded me of Kura. I was just curious to see if anyone made the same observation.
Xusa
Plyn

Postby PsychicK » Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:18 am

I can't recall where he's located, or what he says. Can you please bring up some examples?
Don't argue with an idiot because he will bring you down to his level and beat you on experience.
PsychicK
S1 Hilyn

Postby Ovenhole » Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:02 am

You meet him first at Ichabod's dinner party (he's standing at the stairways, if I remember correctly) and later eventually during the Phantom sidequest. Yellow clothes, greyish-brown hair.

I don't really think he's like Kura. Gallagher more reminds me of your stereotypical conspiracy guy. You know, the type that always tries to find the truth out there. :wink:
I thought he was quite funny.
"Give a man a fire and keep him warm for a day. Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life." (Terry Pratchett)
Ovenhole
S1 Hilyn

Postby Xusa » Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:10 am

You can find him in the House of Pnoe prior to completing the witch's quest and he also helps you battle against the phantom.
Xusa
Plyn

Postby Sling » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:25 am

I only thought Gallagher appeared during the Phantom sidequest. I can't remember seeing him anywhere else but I completed Episode 6 so long ago I can't remember.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Stedar » Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:52 pm

He's the same guy who plays the piano

(or has the same sprite)
Stedar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Xusa » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:44 pm

No, its the same person. If you check name of the event you'll see.
Xusa
Plyn

Postby Stedar » Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:09 pm

Cool
Stedar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Legend of the Past » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:28 am

Somehow I doubt that, Lun would hint towards that with his name- like Rhue and Jeruh, Kava and Kavax, Rosa and Sorya- Add or remove a letter and jumble up what's left. The fact he had his name mentioned and had so many appearences does make it likely that he has some major role in the plot-but not Kura.

"For all the Dreamers! Our Planet's dream is not over yet.."
Legend of the Past
S1 Hilyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:32 am

Read book cases, they give excellent info and evidence for little things like this.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby hero_bash » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:47 pm

i don't think so... Pharaphalyn Kavax said that you are Kura...
A ninja in EP2 at marna stretch know you as Midian... that's maybe because you absorbed Midian and when you go to DE, there are the auras you absorbed including Midian...
If Gallagher is Kura and Kura is in DE, then Rhue isn't Kura but "rhue" just absorbed Kura... then "Rhue" must be the mimic or another unknown man from the past. That would settle down the theories about Kura/Rhue...

I don't think Gallagher is Kura anyway.. but he must be important to be granted a faceset despite his short appearances....
hero_bash
S1 Hilyn

Postby randomperson » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:51 am

Well hey, even Belson got a faceset, so I don't think only important characters get one...>_>
randomperson
Plyn

Postby Elachim » Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:04 pm

randomperson wrote:Well hey, even Belson got a faceset, so I don't think only important characters get one...>_>

Belson must be important in the grand scheme of things then. Mayhaps he is Tetzel... :lol:

(I'm feeling sick; I just wanna post to cheer me up so don't take me seriously right now.)
Thinks he knows more about the Plunge than you.
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Next

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion