Some ideas I have about the Lexus ending

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Sarcasm » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:07 am

I still stick to my theory that The Mists are a fabarication of The Guided.

And it would take years to build Estrana, Not to speak of the mines, it would take 50 years at the least.
Red is indeed correct.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:04 pm

I agree with Psychick. After all, why do you think it's such a big deal to be a Forerunner? The area that is in between the two ends of the mists must be huge. Plus, during the conversation about the man who saw the mists, Fwacho really seemed to be talking about the mists in a literal way when he discussed the physical nature of them. I mean, generally speaking, Fwacho doesn't lie, he merely opens up many paths that could be wrong.
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby Alundra » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:06 pm

I tend to look too much to the wheel of time here off late, but what if the way truly is based upon such a wheel and it is cyclical... Everything restarts from a certain point and everything reoccurs as it has been, which is why estrana is on top of janwen...
WHO SAYS IT WAS BUILT?
Ken~ says: I'll be a cop by then...
~Alundra~ says:All right, grand tour of china! drivin' around in a cop car!
Ken~says:You'll be wearing the uniform too?
~Alundra~ says:no u'll wear the uniform
~Alundra~ says:i'll just be sitting next to you going woeh woeh woeh ¨-^
Alundra
S3 Hilyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:20 pm

Who says Estrana is actually on top of Janwen? The only "proof" we have of that lies within Dream Estrana where everything is screwed up anyways. Think about all the other things that lie around Dream Estrana: the forest for one. They don't exist there in real life. That's just how the sword arranges them.

Maybe the sword arranges things based on the cycle though... based on chronology rather than physical space.
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby Alundra » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:26 pm

well... there is the proof of the mines under estrana leading towards the pits and being directly connected to them ... the demons came trough them to destroy estrana...
And to reach the pits there are supposedly the summoning pits, which are connected to the base of Janwen...
But you might be right.
Yet (this is not a strong arguement) it looks exactly the same - structural and graphicwise...
Ken~ says: I'll be a cop by then...
~Alundra~ says:All right, grand tour of china! drivin' around in a cop car!
Ken~says:You'll be wearing the uniform too?
~Alundra~ says:no u'll wear the uniform
~Alundra~ says:i'll just be sitting next to you going woeh woeh woeh ¨-^
Alundra
S3 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:46 pm

The mists could be literal, but at the same time, they could also be fabaricated. a creation of the guided.

Alundra wrote:I tend to look too much to the wheel of time here off late

gee, ya think?
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:11 am

Actually, the existence of the mines is pretty good proof that Janwen ISN'T direcetly below Estrana... In Dream Estrana, if you go righr below the surface you find Janwen, but in the real world, you find rock and mines.
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:30 am

Masked Gamer wrote:Actually, the existence of the mines is pretty good proof that Janwen ISN'T direcetly below Estrana... In Dream Estrana, if you go righr below the surface you find Janwen, but in the real world, you find rock and mines.

Because, perhaps, dream estrana has bits of the past, too? coughforestcough.

In other words, it is rather illogical to claim that this proves that Dream Estrana is not built upon Janwen's ruins, and do notice that most evidences point to the fact that Estrana was indeed built upon Janwen's ruins, and thus, by default, this shall remain true until you, or someone else, will prove its false.
Last edited by Sarcasm on Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Kcrazy » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:18 am

Besides, when Rhue and Kloe where taken down to the mines, we don' know exactly were their at, or how deep they are.
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:19 am

and do notice that most evidences point to the fact that Estrana was indeed built upon Janwen's ruins

Oh, you mean all that evidence from the make-believe world inside a magic sword?
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:37 pm

No, I am speaking of the real Estrana. I have said all I could to convince you, I am leaving the rest to you, if you want to find out why I am correct, seek out the evidence yourself, and if I indeed turn wrong, you can say that you have gathered proofs of that.
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:27 pm

Sacrifa says himself that they found the "lost city" when he first started digging below estrana. That was long before he was in dream estrana.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby hudabigbadwolf » Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:56 pm

I think that Janwen is indeed below Estrana.
Proof? The majority of people in Janwen worshipped the lord below (i think i remember reading that somewhere) and when rhue goes down into the pits what does he find but a summoning place for the lord belows minions. It would make sense that they would make a summoning chamber directly under Janwen for convenience of use.
Angel_OA wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:
Sarcasm wrote:Fun Fact: Poking someone in Israel is considered rape and not assault.

Use one of those extendable batons.

"For long distance rape."
hudabigbadwolf
S1 Hilyn

Postby dyyhpys » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:37 pm

Masked Gamer wrote:Think about all the other things that lie around Dream Estrana: the forest for one.

You go though a teleporter to get to the forest, none of them are connected directly to estrana except for Janwen.
I think the sword can absorb places as well, Jopaga said that it was not only living things that had auras didn't he?
I also think that after something is absorbed by the sword it has to organise itself in the sword, like Estrana is being rebuilt in the sword and is returning to its old shape over time. Janwen would have already done this, so that could explain why there is the lost city below DE, but not below Estrana.
ALAN: Badgering? I never mentioned
a badger. I'm talking about kitty
kats.
dyyhpys
S1 Hilyn

Postby Angel_OA » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:16 pm

Ok, I know this is backtracking slightly, but at the end of the Lexus ending when Rhue lies in front of Gaius. He says, "I have no end." Then flies off into (what are supposedly) the rolling mists and also the 'end of the way'. Could the rolling mists have actually been created by Rhue? I know it sounds crazy, but it is popular belief that the rolling mists were a fabrication of Tetzel's and Sacrifa says that he beleives that the Phantom Slasher (Rhue) is a tool of Tetzel's, so Rhue must have some connection with the mists (and the Way).
Getting to the point, Rhue's last words "I have no end." might be more significant than we know. If the mists are a product of Rhue, his last words would be refering to the fact that he knows the way 'has no end,' and that he can go beyond.
Also, it struck me a little odd that Traziun told Gaius to let Rhue go, as if they all knew that mists didn't mark the end of the Way.
Can anyone understand this?
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

PreviousNext

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion