Some ideas I have about the Lexus ending

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Some ideas I have about the Lexus ending

Postby brigas » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:50 am

Firstly, I think that by staying in dream estrana, rhue's aura left the mimic's body dominance leaving us with a new possible antagonist.

In spite of this, I think this is the true ending, from which ep7 will pick up, not following Rhue anymore.

Plus, if the place Rhue, Traz and Gaius are in is the end of the way, then when Rhue flyes to the right he is flying trough the rolling mists which shouldn't be possible?
brigas
Plyn

Postby Noodles » Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:05 pm

then when Rhue flyes to the right he is flying trough the rolling mists which shouldn't be possible?

Never thought of it that way, he is at the end of the way and he did enter the scene from the left handside as does Trazuin and Strata (Kloe mysterious is able to enter from above O_o)...

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the mist is suppose to swallow up thoughs who stray behind along the way. If this is so, then I do not believe that the mists exerts some force to prevent people from entering them..
Noodles
Plyn

Re: Some ideas I have about the Lexus ending

Postby Sling » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:15 pm

brigas wrote:from which ep7 will pick up

If, and I stress If, there is going to be an Episode 7. Who says it's going to carry on Rhue's story?
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby brigas » Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:32 am

I'm saying it won't...
brigas
Plyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:18 am

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the mist is suppose to swallow up thoughs who stray behind along the way. If this is so, then I do not believe that the mists exerts some force to prevent people from entering them..

If I'm not mistaken, doesn't it also say it prevents people from getting too far ahead as well?
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:32 am

You are indeed correct.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Noodles » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:30 pm

"Prevents people from getting too far ahead" correct...
"Prevents people from entering the mist" not neccessarily.

People certainly wouldn't be able to get too far ahead if they were completely engulfed within a dense fog.
Noodles
Plyn

Postby Sarcasm » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:35 pm

He has asked about What is Said, Not about the Truth.
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Sentinel » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:44 pm

It could be like one of those magnets. The ones kids play with all the time, that have one polarity on one side, and the opposite on another. That way a material would be attracted to one end and repelled from another.

So using that analogy, one end of the mist would have some sort of polarity, that attracted Wanderers, engulfing them when they got too close, wheras the other end would push them back.
Sentinel
Plyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:44 pm

The guy guy in the opera house or whatever says that people get crushed by the mists, doesn't he?
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby Noodles » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:52 pm

The guy guy in the opera house or whatever says that people get crushed by the mists, doesn't he?

The guy at the top of the opera house says among other things:

"I saw the mist.."
"Right before they crash down they get real red like blood. They reach for the sky but can't escape"

So using that analogy, one end of the mist would have some sort of polarity, that attracted Wanderers, engulfing them when they got too close, wheras the other end would push them back.

How I've recently been envisioning the rolling mist... is exceedingly difficult to explain. The best quick explaination I can give is this rather bizarre image:

Imagine the ocean waves from above... Now cut out a big circle in the ocean and remove the water from the middle of it. That massive empty space is where all the wanderers are at, the ocean is the rolling mist.

Now if you stood in the middle of that space and faced the direction of which the waves are moving, that is the direction that the way intends wanderers to go... Behind them the waves are crashing down and rolling back inwards ready to swallow up thoughs who dwindle, and infront of them the water gets too thick for them to wade through.

Either way though, I always see the water as enterable in a manner of speaking..
Noodles
Plyn

Postby Shinami » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:14 am

At one point, Dirk said that he was the closest thing there was to a Forerunner. This leads me to believe that there is something not known about the Rolling Mists that many would not handle very well...perhaps the possibility that there is no beginning or end to The Way. I guess the best analogy for this would be how sailors used to think the world we live in was flat when it was actually round instead. Although that is my own personal theory about the Rolling Mists.

If the Rolling Mists indeed do exist, then there is a possibility that the man at the Opera House saw the mists like someone gazing at the ocean while on a boat.

In the sense of the Rolling Mists crushing someone, it could be similar to how the ocean waters will crush a person's body at a certain depth. The mists could simply be a very big, dense cloud moving with the wind. This is based on the same theory with smoke and normal air in a burning house. The breathable air is near the ground because it is denser than the smoke, hence why the mists would be much closer to the ground than your average every day cloud in reality.
Shinami
Wanderer

Postby Sarcasm » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:21 am

The mists don't exist. They are simply a fabrication of Tetzel and these that came before him to manipulate the wanderers.
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby PsychicK » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:04 am

What did Gaius mean, at the end of E5, that this used to be the end of The Way? If the was an end to The Way, it should have one now as well.
Last edited by PsychicK on Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Don't argue with an idiot because he will bring you down to his level and beat you on experience.
PsychicK
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:50 am

Heres my theory on the mists:
I think the mists was the shockwave that destroyed Janwen. It explains why there would be a person who saw the mists in Rhue's sword, and we know the guided came into power soon after that, Tetzel, or whoever the leader was at the time, just made up a bunch of stuff to explain the mists and everyone belived it because they wanted an answer, and the guided have been in power ever since.

I guess its possible that the shockwave/mists are still moving along like they supposedly do, but with this theory, its much less likely that it does.

What did Gaius mean, at the end of E5, that this used to be the end of The Way? If the was an end to The Way, it should have one now as well.

Maby he ment it used to be thought as the end of the way. Just as people used to think there was an end of the world, until they actually went there and found out there wasn't. Same principle could apply here too.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Next

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion