The Illuminati & the Shadow Swords

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

The Illuminati & the Shadow Swords

Postby Kcrazy » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:25 pm

Alright gathering from many theories, I and others believe that the illuminati were corrupted and became the shadow swords when lord below release his great shockwave; wether the shockwave was an actual shockwave or Venge is up for debate. But the problem I have is that if the illuminati became corrupted then there should be equal number of shadow swords as there were illuminati. From what I have seen there were atleast seven Illuminati, but there is only three shadow swords.

Illuminati
Revalso
Alderbaran
Arctura-i believed became the phantom slasher
Betelgeuse
Fomalhaut
Venturi
Regulus

Shadow Swords
Phantom Slasher-wielded by "Rhue"
Night Reaper-wielded by Traziun, Foreman Baller kept it hidden away, I believe Jeruh used this sword the night of the Landorin Massacre, and the shadow figure Jeruh obtained it form.
Ghost Horror-wield by Kalmar, and i assume then by Lyrra

Also note the name of the illuminati appear more sophisicated or mysterious hinting they were named by an older civilization, and that the shadow swords are more blunt.

The Gaius wielding an illuminati theory still holds water as one was not found; therefore, possibly not corrupted. Kalmar later found it and assigned it to his new "perfect blade" meaning he could not harm the innocent. Also proving that Gaius and the Harbinger are one in the same.

As I said before i believe Jeruh obtained Night Reaper from the dead shadowy figure. I think its important that their is two shadow and that one was recently killed. Thinking back their are two occurenced were people mention were one important person kill another One being Kava and Kura, which is unlikey due to the fact the event occuered seven generation ago. The other being Tetzel murdering Eyashu this seeming more likely.

Thought please?
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Postby yoreliter » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:56 pm

I would love to comment on this, as it soounds pretty good, but, it is after midnight, so i must refrain from making comments.

So.........

Tommorow.................

Crestfallen forums................

Next week............

Lun's House.........

Muwahahahahahahaha..........

Yes, yes.................

Squabble in fear...............

For my minions are after you...........

Soon.............

Soon my precious.............

All your questions shall be answered...............

EDIT: Woah! Maybe, Tetzel had cast the symptom (Where Gaius put Rhue into DE) on Eyashu, and in the middle, Jeruh comes along and picks up PS.

So, Eyashu is really just another personality of our "Rhue".

And Gaius and Tetzel are really the same person.

And you just made me make a serious comment after midnight.

Burning lands, Curse you Kcrazy.
The best actions almost never yield the best consequences
yoreliter
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:04 am

I seriously doubt this, this theories hardly have any ground.

When I think of it, Eyashu, scrambled, will form the word Yeshua- the Hebrew word for . . . well, the best way to translate it would be Savior, or more correctly, a person or an event that saves something.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Dew-Drop » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:22 am

One thing I would like to say on the topic of Rhue's sword being Arctura. If I recall correctly when Rhue attacks Kalmar for the first time Kalmar says "Aubuta". Up until episode 6 I assumed that this was the name of Rhue's sword. Comments?
Oh sheep swallop! Sheep swallop and bloody buttered onions!" Matrim Cauthon: The Wheel of Time.
Learn to swear, the WoT way!
Dew-Drop
Wanderer

Postby Kcrazy » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:14 am

EDIT: Woah! Maybe, Tetzel had cast the symptom (Where Gaius put Rhue into DE) on Eyashu, and in the middle, Jeruh comes along and picks up PS.

So, Eyashu is really just another personality of our "Rhue".

And Gaius and Tetzel are really the same person.

And you just made me make a serious comment after midnight.

Burning lands, Curse you Kcrazy

Sorry, not quite what I was getting at. Rhue has nothing to do it with it so he could possibly absorb Eyashu's aura. What I was trying to say is that Jeruh stumbles upon the two shadow figure and if I remeber correctly pull the shadow sword out of one of the shadow's corpse. The corpse which he pulls the sword from is Eyashu and the other shadow which doesnt move, I think is Tetzel. The sword which Jeruh grabs is I believe the shadow sword Night Reaper. After the Landorin Massacre everyone seems to believe Jeruh loses his swords since it doesn't apeear the same between scenes so that means Forman Baller now has possesion of the sword.

Also Gaius is not involved in this theory I was just pointing out that the illuminati becoming the shadow swords doesn't conflict with the idea of him wielding an illuminati.

I seriously doubt this, this theories hardly have any ground.

When I think of it, Eyashu, scrambled, will form the word Yeshua- the Hebrew word for . . . well, the best way to translate it would be Savior, or more correctly, a person or an event that saves something.

Yeah and Jeruh translate to god in another language if I rember correctly. But the theory part is not the important part, I'm more concerned with if their are other shadow swords.

One thing I would like to say on the topic of Rhue's sword being Arctura. If I recall correctly when Rhue attacks Kalmar for the first time Kalmar says "Aubuta". Up until episode 6 I assumed that this was the name of Rhue's sword. Comments?

Yes Kalmar does say that but I have yet to find the word Aubuta or anything related to it. It could be just another identiy of Rhue, possibly the one the kills Traziun's mom.

EDIT: messed up my quotes
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Postby yoreliter » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:59 am

I see that NOW and it all makes sense. Last night though i was all like, "OMG!!! I figured it out!!!!! The Guided and the Blood Lyn are working together!!!!!" But, it was after midnight, so I am not suprised that such absurd theories came from my brain.

Hmm.... So how would Night Reaper get from Jeruh hand's to the cave under Lide?
yoreliter
S1 Hilyn

Postby Alundra » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:22 am

gaius gave it to ballar for safe keeping.
It is somehow stated that ballar was keeping it already there for a long
time... Maybe gaius just went after jeruh to reclaim the sword?

Edit: Yeshua is also a name of christ.
Ken~ says: I'll be a cop by then...
~Alundra~ says:All right, grand tour of china! drivin' around in a cop car!
Ken~says:You'll be wearing the uniform too?
~Alundra~ says:no u'll wear the uniform
~Alundra~ says:i'll just be sitting next to you going woeh woeh woeh ¨-^
Alundra
S3 Hilyn

Postby Bryjnar » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:14 pm

Firstly, I find it interesting that most of the names of the Illuminati bear relationships to those of some stars... probably just a handy source of "celestial" names, but hey.

Now, that idea about Eyashu is really interesting. I can't remember much about him, but from a purely structural sense, if "Rhue" was set up with the aura of this guy who may have some kind of Saviour thing going, it does present a nice opportunity for Rhue to go on to greater things, as it were.
Bryjnar
Plyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:18 pm

Just because you don't see the rest of the shadow swords, that doesn't mean they don't exist. What proof do you have that Tetzel actually exists? What are the secrets of the Way? Are there really Mists? God only knows.

The game ties up Rhue's story, and that's it. People are just used to globetrotting and uncovering global secrets in video games.
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:43 pm

Masked Gamer wrote:Just because you don't see the rest of the shadow swords, that doesn't mean they don't exist. What proof do you have that Tetzel actually exists? What are the secrets of the Way? Are there really Mists? God only knows.

The game ties up Rhue's story, and that's it. People are just used to globetrotting and uncovering global secrets in video games.

Because Lun has intended us to find out
(hence all the hints in the code and hidden messages)

And. . . Lun knows too :P unless you think Lun is God.
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby yoreliter » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:47 pm

And Lun will never tell us. He knows he has left enough clues for us to figure out what he has kept. And if all these people working together can not seem to figure out one man's story, then we deserve to never have our curiosity satisfied.
yoreliter
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:49 pm

True, but it seems we do not manage to perform the "work together" part too well . . .
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Kcrazy » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:29 pm

Firstly, I find it interesting that most of the names of the Illuminati bear relationships to those of some stars... probably just a handy source of "celestial" names, but hey.

Thank you, that was the meaning of this topic. I want to find out meaning behind the names of the illuminati. I figure Lun named each one in particular for a certain reason and I want to find out why and how. So the names share relationship to stars, an you please explain more on this for me?
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Re: The Illuminati & the Shadow Swords

Postby Telephalsion » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:41 pm

Kcrazy wrote:Illuminati
Revalso
Alderbaran
Arctura
Betelgeuse
Fomalhaut
Venturi
Regulus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldebaran

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcturus

Arcturus might be a binary star, two stars or one star and a black hole.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betelgeuse

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fomalhaut

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulus

those are the stars i found, all of them are bright stars in their constellations.

EDIT: I also noticed altair is a celestial thingy too

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altair
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Kcrazy » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:59 pm

Thank you that is awesome, each name seems to have a meaning

Aldebaran-the folllower

Actura-bear guard or keeper of heaven

Betelgeue-hand of the central one

Fomalhaut-mouth of the whale

Regulas-heart of lion or prince
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn