The Illuminati & the Shadow Swords

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Telephalsion » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:04 pm

It's be great if you could find the meanings of Revalso and Venturi also.

VEnturi does seem to look like Venture.

When I googled Revalso I got hits in some latino languages.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Kcrazy » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:16 pm

Yeah so far I haven't found much of a connection between the five except that Aldebaran and Fomalhaut are both mentioned in the Cthulhu Mythos which i have no idea what they are. All might be connected in that but I havent seen anything.

Also many have been used in other form of science fiction writing.
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:08 am

They're all constellations.
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby Kcrazy » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:23 pm

Alright this might appear interesting as the Aldebaran, Fomalhaut, and Regulus are the name of fallen angels. We have three fallen angels names and three shadow swords...possibly just coincidence but maybe more then that. Unfortunitly this throws of my theory of actura being the phantom slasher. Also these are called royal stars.

But as Telephalsion stated Actura is predicted to be a binary star, two stars or a star and a blacks whole...kind of like a good and evil.

Aldebaran, Fomalhaut, and Betelgeuse are all part of the Cthulhu Mythos.

Actura, Aldebaran, and Regulus were called fixed stars in medievil times.

Yet two find any connections or any information on Revalso and Venturi
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Postby Lord Bob Bree » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:24 am

Well, Venturi seems to be an automobile company and also, the Venturi Effect: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venturi

Revalso, as was previously stated, can be found on latino-language-type sites. However, it can't seem to be translated, at least by online translators. Incidentally, all the sites I've seen it on are message boards, so it could be some sort of online-speak-type-thingy.

EDIT: Obviously, I can't find any way they could be related to the Illuminati.

EDIT 2: There is also an apparently somewhat-famous American architect by the name of Rober Venturi, who had something to do with the post-modernist movement. I guess the Illuminati might be related to him somehow, but I have no idea how.

Also, it turns out that there are quite a few business with Venturi in their name. Likely because it's their founder's name, or something in that vein.
Fear the Wrath of Bob(TM)!
Lord Bob Bree
Wanderer

Postby Kcrazy » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:26 am

Ok, after reading over and over agiain, i saw that the five of them can be split into two groups of stars, red and blue.

Red-Arctura, Aldebaran, and Betelgeuse

Blue-Fomalhuat and Regulus

Also the constalation
Arctura is the bear hunter.
Aldebaran is the bull.
Betelguese is the warrior.
Fomalhaut is the fish.
Regulus is the lion.
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Postby Telephalsion » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:25 pm

Anyone good with physics? I suck at it and I suck even more at it when it's in english. So if anyone can explain what the venturi effect is I'll be most grateful.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby PsychicK » Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:30 am

Tbh, seems to me like it's the wrong lead. Perhaps the Venturi effect got its name off something else, and we need to find that something else...
Don't argue with an idiot because he will bring you down to his level and beat you on experience.
PsychicK
S1 Hilyn

Postby Kcrazy » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:56 pm

The word venturi closly resembles venturo and ventura which ventura is fortune and venturo means upcoming. In french venturi means tube.

Also can someone show me were its says exactly that Rhue's sword is Phantom Slasher. Or is it the name we all gave the sword since it hosts the phantom slasher persona.
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:01 am

Somewhere in ep. 6 it's explained (I think by Traziun maybe) that Phantom Slasher is not only the name of a mysterious killer, but the name of Rhue's sword.
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:07 pm

Masked Gamer wrote:Somewhere in ep. 6 it's explained (I think by Traziun maybe) that Phantom Slasher is not only the name of a mysterious killer, but the name of Rhue's sword.

Theres a list of of some of the shadow swords in a book (or said by a person, cant remember) in EP4 or 5 that list the Phantom Slasher as one of them. Thats what I think you were thinking of.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion