Foreplay with Theories ;)

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Foreplay with Theories ;)

Postby yoreliter » Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:02 pm

So, i was thinking about it, and maybe Rhue could possibly at one time have been Eyashu.

Okay, where to start. Alright, maybe, somehow, (this is pure conjecture) that the identity of the mimic was one of that was a subordinate of Tetzel. Let's call him....... TM. So, Eyashu found out the truth about Tetzel's fabrications and lies, and sent TM to go hunt and kill Eyashu. So, TM kills Eyashu and becomes him. So, now Tetzel realizes who TM really is and knows how to kill him. He does the "Gaius DE thing" and stabs TM and goes into that "Slade condition." (I am guessing he is extracting Eyashu's aura)And Jeruh interupts that (I guess Tetzel is unconscious at this time or something).

So, Tetzel wakes up, see's TM, and leaves thinking he's dead, but really, he is just unconscious(like slade was). Jeruh then does the Landorin Massicre(forgot how to spell it) and he actually wounds Midian, Midian then floats downstream. Jeruh, goes back to where he finds the sword and leaves it with TM(if you don't want something you return it to the owner right?) Jeruh goes about his life. Now that TM has been reunited with his sword, Midian, who has been sitting at the end of the river(where Tetzel and Eyashu fought) loses his will to live after a couple days and dies, and now TM, who is fighting for a dominant aura, picks up Midian's aura, and lives out his days to find and kill Jeruh.

I know, I know, it's riddles with holes like bad bread.

But, the thought that made me come up with this is that Yeshua(Eyashu unscrambled) means savior(or something close to that effect) and Jeruh also means god(or something to that effect) from what i have read. So, our Rhue used to be Jeruh(god, but reffering to Eyashu) but now has no remembrance of being the being(sorry).

Eh, I like it, but.......yeah........just read the topic title.
The best actions almost never yield the best consequences
yoreliter
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:30 pm

Interesting, although most people believe that Rhue was Venge or 'The Mimic'.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby yoreliter » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:22 pm

Yes. I believe that as well. I was trying to theorize that Rhue was Eyashu at one point, but i guess it's unclear.
yoreliter
S1 Hilyn

Postby Kcrazy » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:06 pm

What if Rhue is Tetzel, after killing all the guided as Kava he kills someone and assumes the identiy of Tetzel. Being guided would give him a reason to hate the lyn and could explain why Rhue killed Traziuns mother.

Not that I believe that 100% just an idea.
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Postby yoreliter » Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:49 pm

Wow, take 4 fingers to my theory why dontcha.

I like it. I can't see any reaosn why Rhue couldn't have acquired Tetzel's persona.
yoreliter
S1 Hilyn

Postby PsychicK » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:51 am

That kinda clashes with the fact there is a war inside the Guided, and Tetzel is leading a whole army of loyalists. Unless someone is pretending to be Tetzel, or maybe no one even sees him (Which is quite doubtful in a time of war. A leader should be seen by all to encourage its followers.), it can't be Rhue killed Tetzel (And thus assuming his identity).
Don't argue with an idiot because he will bring you down to his level and beat you on experience.
PsychicK
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:14 am

Possible, but it lacks enough proofs to hold itself up against the other theories.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:10 am

Just because a man can be everyone, doesn't mean he is.

I'll go for the Eyashu thing being a remote possibility but hell, I can't even pretend that I'd believe that about Tetzel.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby Elachim » Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:23 pm

Strayed Wanderer wrote:Just because a man can be everyone, doesn't mean he is.

That's a quote that will stand the test of time.
Thinks he knows more about the Plunge than you.
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Postby Hadickjoteen » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:11 pm

Hadickjoteen

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion