i finally figured out who Scatha slept with!

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Re: i finally figured out who Scatha slept with!

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:41 pm

Remember, In EP1 Slade and Strata meat, and Slade knows Strata, but can't remember from where, and Strata seems to know Slade, but doensn't want him to remember.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Kcrazy » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:41 pm

Yeah, thats why I always believe that Strata had a past with Scatha, though Strata always seemed younger then Slade and would almost make him too young for Scatha. (though Slade's emotionaly messed up may make him seem older then he actually is)
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:34 am

I always imagined Strata being similar in age to Rhue. Early 20's or something. Slade didn't seem that much older than Rhue. I guess it really depends on whether Slade was older than Scatha or not. I believe it is implied that Slade was the oldest of his siblings but I could be wrong.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Kcrazy » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:46 pm

Really, for some reason I always felt as Slade was in the middle and the Chasta was the oldest, I guess it could be either way really.
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:30 pm

It could be either. It's never really explained.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion