i finally figured out who Scatha slept with!

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby MusashiEX » Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:40 pm

Ahhh! It's a necromancer!
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby black feather » Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:53 pm

i congratulate you on the randomness of your post MusashiEX and present you with this invissible check for 60 million pounds £££
black feather
S1 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:59 pm

Stop necro posting. Let the topic die. Check the date before you reply to a topic.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby black feather » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:05 pm

what, check the dates its an immpssible feat, it's suicide, its the sighn of the appocolypse ahhhhhh!
ok i'm done i'll let it die
*stab *stab*
oh no i'm absorbing its aura it lives...
black feather
S1 Hilyn

Postby avatarmonkeykirby » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:12 pm

... Friend?
True love lies in complete adherence to Newton's third law.
S1 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:42 pm

I am laughing so hard right now, my sides are hurting.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Uglymongoose » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:11 pm

It seems that there have been enough posts to revive the topic.

When Scatha spoke of love not existing, I always thought that she was referring to her mother's tyranny in killing her sister, puppetteering her brother, and throwing her out of the... tent... for sleeping with someone.

But the strata argument does fit extremely well.
Uglymongoose
Wanderer

Postby black feather » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:25 am

wow i must really be a necromancer :D :twisted:
all bow down to my awesomepower!
fear my army of undead blue scarves!!
.....wht daya mean they got cremated! :evil:
MusashiEX wrote:Well, I'm the lesser of thirteen evils.

hudabigbadwolf wrote:you have a crap avatar!!!!!11111oneone2246847694htrnv b mnxf j809n v3598uy 5

i solemnly swear that i shall not spam,necromance, insult or offend any persons on this forum
black feather
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:59 pm

I always thought that she was referring to her mother's tyranny in killing her sister

The mother only she says shes dead, not that she killed her.

In the most recent game update, there was some dialouge changes, among other things, that strongly point to Serena being the little sister. She went out that night to meet with her friends, apperantly against her mothers orders, and got killed by Jeruh. A coincidence the mother seems to use to further her point that they must obey her.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Re: i finally figured out who Scatha slept with!

Postby Preki » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:32 am

I know, I know! Scatha must slept with Dirk!!!
Look, Scatha is always sayin' that men are stupid etc. etc... because she had slept with DIRK! And Dirk is an old, nasty pervert!
Burn me...
Preki
Plyn

Postby Sling » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:23 am

Wow. Your post was made over a whole year after the previous one. Way to necropost dude.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Wellsy » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:46 am

I am so over calling people out for so-called necroposting. It's almost as annoying as saying "First!" So it's an old topic that hasn't been replied to in a while. So what? There are a lot of theory topics on this board, and why give someone shit for taking time to read them and respond with one of their own thoughts? If a well-meaning n00b just wants to add their two cents and not be annoying about it, I don't really care. See the top of the page for an example of shitty necroposting. If you don't like the fact someone replied to this topic, you know what you can do? Let it die again by not posting. If you actually don't care and just wanted to point out that someone necroposted, then don't waste your time. Especially in a forum that isn't all a-tizzy with numerous daily posts, there are better things to increase your post count with than being cute and calling "Necropost!" every time someone new posts to an old topic.

OK, I'm done now.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Kcrazy » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:21 pm

Exactly, and at least with his post he is trying to contribute to the topic, not some lame one sentence post, thats relevancy is questionable at best.

But on topic I had played with the idea that Dirk slept with Scatha but came to the conclusion that he was way too old to have done so. Strata seems more likely suggesting that whoever it was is know to us. But Dirk does know Scatha and she and return does know him fairly well, and if I remember correctly him comments on how pretty she was. So just a little quick idea on this one, Strata might be Dirk's son. No real evidence on this, just an idea I had, thoughts.
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:50 am

I see what you mean, but every time someone necro-posts it does make me trip right out.

Oh and Kcrazy, who the fuck are you? I was going to listen to Wellsy but your post just makes me want to be a massive asshole now. Way to go.

But anyway. It COULD be Dirk. Becuase of the fact Scatha and Dirk seem to know each other and she is actually 'nice' towards him. But in one of Rhue's cutscenes I'm pretty sure Slade's mother says something like "that boy with his hands all over you" or something. I dunno the exact quote but I'm pretty sure it refers to 'a boy' and thus, in all probability, couldn't be Dirk.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Kcrazy » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:02 pm

Right, thats what I was thinking. Dirk is just simply to old. But I'm told the Drik and Strata only interacted oncre through the entire series, does anyone know exactly what accured in this scene? All I know is that Srata shoves him out of the way.
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

PreviousNext

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion