The Solution: Phase 1

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

The Solution: Phase 1

Postby yoreliter » Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:03 am

Okay, after some help form Impossible, it look as if branching from the already existant IRC channel for crestfallen studiois would be best for gaming sessions.

The Run Down:

So far, I have come up the idea of gaming sessions. Like, the leader would post what time we would host sessions(time zones would be a problem) and whoever is avialible would come to the IRC channel and play for the alloted amount of time. Then we would all conjur theories and have a secretary(or something) post them in a topic. Then, that secretary dude would also post how far we got(very specifically) so anyone who missed that session could catch up on thier own.

I think this would allow for maximum flexibility and the widest range of people playing in each session.

Also, for those in opposite ends in the world(Like I know Sarcasm is in Isreal and I am in America) there could be a second session for those who can't make the first. Just a quick thought.

Here is a link for the IRC download:

http://mirc.com/get.html

Here is a link to access the CrestFallen Channel(Dont worry, they wrote a short FAQ for newbies ^_^):

http://www.crestfallen.us/chat.html

EDIT 1: IN STEP 3 OF THE PROCESS, CLICK FILE -> SELECT SERVER. NOT FILE -> OPTIONS!!!!(sorry, but it took me a while to figure that out, ^_^)

Okay, the only thing I need to workout is the TimeZone difference and how to deal with it. Because saying, "Hosting a Session 6 pm GMT zone" is quite an vague statement that I find difficult to comprehend.

If you have any thoughts that you feel would improve and smoothen this whole idea, please, go ahead, post, your support is greatly needed and welcomed.

EDIT 2: Okay, I hope I have figured it out. I am gonna camp in #theway chatroom. Drop by and say hi if you wish.
The best actions almost never yield the best consequences
yoreliter
S1 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:59 am

I'll say it again: Friday and Saturday nights, US time.

Two sessions would confuse things a bit too much, I think, we need to gather everything into one place.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby yoreliter » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:28 pm

Alrighty then, this friday night, everyone who wants to game, get on. This(i guess) will be the first official(Lol.) gaming session. That is all.

Im forgeting something.
Oh, right a time, uuuhhhhhhhhh(physical activity kills brain cells) 7:52 sounds good to me. AT EXACTLY 7:52, EVERYONE WHO WANTS IN, GO INTO THEWAY CHATROOM ON ESPER.NET ON THE IRC.

Wow, I feel stoned. WOAH.
yoreliter
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:52 pm

Damn, I'll be half-way on my 60-mile hike around the Isle of Wight by then.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby yoreliter » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:55 am

Hmm, well, being the nice guy I am, I could spare you some extra time.

The new time everyone will meet, is at 7:53.

You get a minute, it's all anyone ever asks for.

Wow, that was mean, i gotta stop that, but none the less funny as a pigeon in a microwave.

EDIT: that is est time
yoreliter
S1 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:23 am

One thing we need to do is take note of all the recurring things, like the PS killings, and make a list of them to look for patterns. With the PS, we should note with each killing anything relevant about it - like not believing in the Purpose, or something related to justice, or somehow impeding Rhue... We might learn a bit this way, and multiple people will of course pick up a lot more than one person will about each killing.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby yoreliter » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:56 am

See, one person can't even grasp all of the topics we need to discuss and figure out. There are probably things happenning that no one has even thought about. Like how Dana and Wes coincidently come along and save you at the beggining of ep1. Maybe they were sent to save your dying behind? Or, a more revolutionizing thoery, with jack to back it up:

Kloe and Gaius are blood-brothren.

The mayor of Lide is a perv for girls(perv, likes to get liad, w/e)

So, here is(either mine or Requiem's thoery, I cannot remember):

The Blood Lyn hide Night Reaper under Lyde(who knows why). They need to protect it. The order Gaius to abandon Kloe. The mayor picks up on this chance to score a chick. So, now the Blood Lyn can keep a lookout on the sword.

I JUST GOT TOTALLY SIDETRACKED!!!!! GODDAMMIT!!!!

The point of this awwwwww fawk it, you get the picture.
yoreliter
S1 Hilyn

Postby Telephalsion » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:39 am

concerning this, should you try to play different forks?
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby yoreliter » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:07 am

different poeple make different choices in the game, like after thr race if you kill all of them, Kloe looks down on you, but i fyou just steal the rabbit and run she doesn't say much?
yoreliter
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:28 pm

yoreliter wrote:Hmm, well, being the nice guy I am, I could spare you some extra time.

The new time everyone will meet, is at 7:53.

You get a minute, it's all anyone ever asks for.

Wow, that was mean, i gotta stop that, but none the less funny as a pigeon in a microwave.

EDIT: that is est time

Wow, thanks for your generosity. It doesn't matter though, I'll be camped out in some field with my mates getting drunk and/ or stoned listening to good music. I've decided that I'm going to play through The Way by myself and post all my discoveries in a new topic. Too bad I can't be here for the online-multi gaming session this weekend. :cry:
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby yoreliter » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:45 pm

Well there is more then one gaming session, you could always catch back up and just join in on the saturday one(hopefully, there will be one) or next week(if this idea doesn't flop). So, if all goes good, we should have numerous peoples thoeries compiled into one posted and have uber theories.(wow, that was inefficiant use of words, ditto)
yoreliter
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:25 am

Depends what time it is on Saturday. I have to walk a distance of 20 miles to get back to my house.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby yoreliter » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:10 pm

You are a maniac.
yoreliter
S1 Hilyn

Postby Synphani » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:05 pm

I logged on at 7:03 Pacific Time ... people said it was the right time, yet no one was playing. :(
Synphani
Wanderer

Postby Sling » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:18 am

yoreliter wrote:You are a maniac.

:lol: Duh. But that wasn't including the 30 miles I walked on Friday so maniac may be a bit of understatement.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion