The Play, The Mimic, Kava and Kura.

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

The Play, The Mimic, Kava and Kura.

Postby brigas » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:07 am

We already know that Rhue was once Kura and that he stayed Kura for some time, at least while he was hanging with Kava, what is uncertain is if upon killing Kava, the mimic took his personality.

However I think this was the fact has it is hinted by a poem and by the final part of the Kava Kura play.

In the end of the play after killing Kava(Alan), Rhue kills the guided. He says he was improvising, however this hints that the one on Rhue's body at that time did kill the guided, and seeing how Kura had no reason to kill them, it probably was Kava's aura in the mimic's body.

Another particular thing is that Kavax seems to remenber that Kura killed him when we talk to him in the Pharaphalyn match.

Kavax:Yes,\.\. you were declared the
victor of the last contest.\.\.
This I do not dispute.

Your victory was hollow.\.\.
I understand your mind,\.\.
and now I hate you no
longer Kura.

He hated Kura. The only reason for this, is that he realizes Kura killed him. And is he talking about the match in the tournament, or about the time when Kura killed him with poison? (Irony is that he lost twice to Kura on a poison's account)

Rhue:The name is Rhue.\.\. I just played the
part of Kura in Alan's show.\.\. Why
don't you try to keep reality and make
believe separated.

Kavax:It is right for you to be
confused so.

I will diminish from such
talk,\.\. but I will offer you
the final test.

Kava knows that Rhue is Kura no more, so, does he know about the mimic?

And finally, the fact that Kava seems to realize he was killed can enforce the theory that the mimic became Kava and then he discovered the truth, just how Rhue realized too that he was killed by being alive trough the mimic's body.
brigas
Plyn

Postby yoreliter » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:15 am

So, what exactly did you establish? You know, frankly, be deliberate, state it simply, straight up. And say it with good grammar if you wouldn't mind. And without typos. That would help greatly. Thank you.
The best actions almost never yield the best consequences
yoreliter
S1 Hilyn

Postby brigas » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:25 am

Well, I'm saying that Kava's aura became dominant on the mimic, and that he then discovered that he had been killed.
brigas
Plyn

Postby hero_bash » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:53 am

yea.. Kava(x) is kinda weird in DE... and other people there don't know that they died...
hero_bash
S1 Hilyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:24 am

Yeah, that's a good point. He must have found out he was killed by Kura somehow.
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby hero_bash » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:35 pm

because it was played by Alan's show... maybe kavax watched the show and was somehow enlightened to the truth...
hero_bash
S1 Hilyn

Postby yoreliter » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:41 pm

Kavax is bright, he would figure it out after 7 generations of being in the sword what was going on, with all of Kluenwade's secrets everywhere.

Wow, if it took Kavax 7 generations, we dont live that long, we will neve rfigure out this game.
The best actions almost never yield the best consequences
yoreliter
S1 Hilyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:18 pm

Wow, if it took Kavax 7 generations, we dont live that long, we will neve rfigure out this game.

Touché.
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby hero_bash » Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:56 am

or maybe 8
hero_bash
S1 Hilyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:29 pm

well we aren't cavemen

we have technology
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby Dew-Drop » Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:42 am

I'd just like to add something that I've always thought about, as long as we are on the subject.
I don't think that Rhue ever killed anyone by the name of Kura (which is the commonly believed thing). I believe that at one point, the mish-mash of auras known as Mimic, gained a sort of awareness of itself, and gave itself a name; Kura.
Kura is still affected by all the auras within him, and because of this is a skilled warrior as well as slightly chaotic (but we all know this, so I don’t have to go on). Mimic himself being Kura would explain many things that happened in episode 6. These things are:
1. Kavax calling Rhue Kura, rather then another aura in DE, despite apparently being aware of the way things work in DE.
2. Every other major character that Rhue has killed can be found in DE (unless I forgot someone).
These two things are enough in my opinion to prove me right, if you don't agree, I can try and look through episode 6 for more evidence.
Oh sheep swallop! Sheep swallop and bloody buttered onions!" Matrim Cauthon: The Wheel of Time.
Learn to swear, the WoT way!
Dew-Drop
Wanderer

Postby brigas » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:14 am

Dew-Drop wrote:I'd just like to add something that I've always thought about, as long as we are on the subject.
I don't think that Rhue ever killed anyone by the name of Kura (which is the commonly believed thing). I believe that at one point, the mish-mash of auras known as Mimic, gained a sort of awareness of itself, and gave itself a name; Kura.
Kura is still affected by all the auras within him, and because of this is a skilled warrior as well as slightly chaotic (but we all know this, so I don’t have to go on). Mimic himself being Kura would explain many things that happened in episode 6. These things are:
1. Kavax calling Rhue Kura, rather then another aura in DE, despite apparently being aware of the way things work in DE.
2. Every other major character that Rhue has killed can be found in DE (unless I forgot someone).
These two things are enough in my opinion to prove me right, if you don't agree, I can try and look through episode 6 for more evidence.

If I understood correctly you are implying that Kura was a made up aura, created by an overload of auras, and for that reason, it is natural that he doesn't apear in DE. However, made up auras manifest physically with the form of the mimic, as we can see when Rhue chooses to stay in DE at the end of ep6 in the lexus ending, there is one Jeruh and there is one Rhue, made up auras take physical form.

Kavax recognizes Rhue as Kura because he is the only Kura Kava has ever known, the mimic might have killed Kura when Kura wasn't really anyone special at all, and then progressed in strenght until he met Kava.

So, the original Kura may be around DE somewhere, however he might not be strong as we expect, because an aura's experiences aren't retained trough the mimic's body life.
Proof of this is while the mimic was midian he killed Jeruh, but midian's aura in DE still hadn't accomplished this.

By the look of Lexus ending made up auras seem to be an exception, as Rhue retains his every experience even after losing dominance of the body.
Also, it looks like normaly the dominant aura is closed up in the arm of estrana, but Rhue, because he was made up, wasn't, who was there was Jeruh.
brigas
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:23 pm

If I understood correctly you are implying that Kura was a made up aura, created by an overload of auras, and for that reason, it is natural that he doesn't apear in DE. However, made up auras manifest physically with the form of the mimic, as we can see when Rhue chooses to stay in DE at the end of ep6 in the lexus ending, there is one Jeruh and there is one Rhue, made up auras take physical form.

The Rhue aura could still be the same made up aura that was once Kura. Maby thats all the dominant aura really is. And over time the shadow sword keeps adding parts from other auras it has to overlap old parts to keep Rhue going around killing people. Like after Rhue(probably Midian at this time, but it doesnt matter) kills Jeruh, much of Jeruh's aura is overlapped with the existing dominant aura so it will go on looking for Serena, killing along the way. But the old parts of the aura still surface, like when the end of the way replaces Landorin in his mind.

Does that make sence to any of you or am I just babbling on?
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby brigas » Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:47 pm

Yes it makes a lot of sense and it could be possible.
Hmmm... The problem is that now an aura with the mimic's form is actually present in DE (Rhue).

Let's say the new mimic would kill someone, for example Traziun (THIS IS ONLY TO SHOW AN EXAMPLE, I am by no means implying that he would kill him), and that he would take his aura.

So now the mimic is Traziun and let's think what happens if he goes into DE.

His form would be that of the mimic.
In the arm of estrana there would be himself in his true body.
But there would also be another with the mimic's body (Rhue).

Either way the fact that the made up aura that is Rhue stayed in DE is really confusing, creating the presence of an aura equal to the host's body in DE. What happens now?

I'd like to hear your ideas on this please.
brigas
Plyn

Postby dyyhpys » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:46 am

Well, maybe an aura has one special part in it, each aura has one of these and a mismatched aura, like Rhue, would need one to.
So maybe the part is Kura's that is being used to create Rhue.

Or, since inside Rhue must know everything about all the auras he has, Jeruh in DE could be the "truth", that is hidded inside him.
ALAN: Badgering? I never mentioned
a badger. I'm talking about kitty
kats.
dyyhpys
S1 Hilyn

Next

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion