My theory

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Teenr0cker » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:41 pm

Kanifer, mein freunde....your BBCode is showing.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:05 pm

1 - Well, Traziun just killed his father, Kalmar, and since Gaius is the new perfect blade, why doesn't he show some kind of emotion or anger or disapproval towards Traziun?

First off, who knows if he even knew Kalmar was dead. Second, even if he did, he wouldn't have had much time to say anything before Traziun killed himself. In in the Lexus ending, more important things were going on than scolding Traziun.

Then theres the whole history behind Gauis and Kalmar's past that we don't know about, who knows if Gaius would even care that hes dead, I think you get the point.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Kanifer » Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:14 am

I sort of agree with the idea that Gaius was the harbringer. Only one Illuminati is left in existence, and Gaius obviously has it. Also, the harbringer merely said "Interesting" when Rhue tried to stop him from killing Cetsa. I don't think the harbringer would have tolerated Rhue stopping him from killing a real terrible criminal... like say, the guy who betrayed Lexus and killed Zedicus (I forgot his name). (Perhaps Gaius could see that Cetsa was slowly changing.) He's the harbringer assigned by the guided (which was stated in episode 5: "Bring in the harbringer assigned to us by the guided), so Gaius seems to be a double agent, working for Tetzel as the harbringer, yet being the perfect blade of Kalmar. (At least on the surface) Note that in the Kloe ending, after Traziun destroys "Rhue's" shadow sword by killing himself, Gaius still seems to have work to do, and leaves in a hurry after telling Rhue of their past encounter.

You know what I think?

I think Gaius is working alone. I think he made it his mission to try and destroy/hide all the shadow swords. He delivered Night Reaper to Lide, which was from Jeruh. Gaius collected it after "Rhue" who had Midian as his main personality killed Jeruh. "I'll bury the body." "Rhue" still has his own shadow sword. So for him it was one down. I think that's the reason he didn't seem angry with Traziun for killing Kalmar. I think he was planning on doing somthing similar himself. Think about it, how could Kalmar hurt him with a shadow sword? And since Kalmar is very guilty, maybe he would be able to kill Kalmar with his Illuminati. (Do the shadow swords have the capability to block the Illuminati?) In any case, that would solve his problem. Two down. Traziun kills himself destroying the Mimic's shadow sword, whatever it's called. Three down. I think he still had a few to go, which is why he was in a hurry to leave. I think he worked for Tetzel and Kalmar simply to gain information about the shadow swords. (He IS a senser after all.) Tell me what you think about this.
Kanifer
Plyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:11 am

Well it all sounds plausible, except Gaius couldn't have taken Jeruh's Shadow Sword when they killed him, because he didn't have a shadow sword at that point. He apparently lost it many years before.
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:55 am

Maby Gaius is causing the guided rebbelion so he can get to Tetzel, because he has a shadow sword or somthing.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:16 am

I would so laugh it that actually was the case. Some religious holy guy possessing an artefact of evil whilst condemning people for working with the Lord Below.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Kanifer » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:34 am

Masked Gamer wrote:Well it all sounds plausible, except Gaius couldn't have taken Jeruh's Shadow Sword when they killed him, because he didn't have a shadow sword at that point. He apparently lost it many years before.

This is the tricky part, with a plausible answer. He DIDN'T lose it. You see when people get killed by a person wielding the shadow sword, they lose the memory of that attack. (I.E. Lyrra forgot that Rhue killed her. Lyrra: "I thought we were friends." Rhue: "Uh-uh. Don't you remember what happened last time?" Lyrra: "Are you talking about how I pushed you into the water? I've regretted it and have wept since the day it happened, Rhue!")
Not to mention Jopaga didn't remember anything about Rhue whatsoever, since the first time he met Rhue, he was also killed by him. Sacrifa also forgot what happened. "After I destroyed Estrana, I left and pursued Tetzel with some other rebel guided, and then I was at the End of the Way, and then something happened, and now I'm here." So of course Jeruh doesn't remember how he lost it, because he was killed by the Mimic, who had Midian as his main personality at the time, and he had A sword, so it must have been the sword in question, why would he throw away the sword?
Kanifer
Plyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:36 am

Touché.
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby JLAF » Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:41 pm

Sorry, but I am SURE that Jeruh lost the sword. First, I'm sure we all agree that Jeruh took the name 'Rhue' after he lost his sword. (He says he did anyway.) Now, when you first enter Lide Gaius says:

But still, why does his name strike me as odd?
Wasn't that the name of...
... Maybe it's just a coincidence.

As vague as that may be, it does show that SOMEONE who Gaius met had the name "Rhue", and the name "Rhue" is a creation of Jeruh, as well as extremely uncommon. (Well, it may be a common name on The Way actually...)

If Jeruh came up with the name after losing the sword, and if Gaius got the name from Jeruh, Jeruh must have lost the sword before he was killed by the main char.
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:52 pm

Gaius met Jeruh when "Rhue" killed him actually. We're nto sure if he ever met him before that. So if that's the case, its still possible.
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:09 pm

Masked Gamer wrote:Gaius met Jeruh when "Rhue" killed him actually. We're nto sure if he ever met him before that. So if that's the case, its still possible.

It shouldn't change anything. Jeruh lost thew sword before he changed his name, so couldn't have had it when Rhue and Gauis found him, because he already changed his name.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby avatarmonkeykirby » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:23 pm

Kanifer wrote:[quote= "Sage Of The Wise"]
What's strange to me is that Gaius doesn't seem to care that Kalmar is dead

1 - Wait, what?

It brings to mind a theory I read from someone that states that Gaius is, in fact, Tetzel himself.

2 - That has way to many flaws to work.

1 - Well, Traziun just killed his father, Kalmar, and since Gaius is the new perfect blade, why doesn't he show some kind of emotion or anger or disapproval towards Traziun?

2 - Yes, I know. I'm just trying to go with it until I reach a dead end.[/quote]

because Gaius believed that Kalmar was evil and needed to be brought to justice?

The only hole i see in this is that Gaius never tried to kill kalmar himself.
True love lies in complete adherence to Newton's third law.
S1 Hilyn

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion