"The Girl's" identity... revealed??

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:38 pm

Here is where this theory loses direction, IMO. From here, I would think that Tetzel would send someone, possibly Gaius, to try and destroy the PS. Seeing as how Rhue was never confronted by a high ranking Guided (AFAIK) other than Gaius, I must assume that Gaius is the one.

I don't think Gaius was under Tetzels orders to get rid of the PS, mainly because Gaius is just manipuatingthe guided. My guess is that Tetzel hasn't even gotten to that stage of the plan and is still building up rumors.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Kanifer » Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:14 am

Tacticion Czanos and Sage of the Wise (and others) take a look at this new post of mine containing my new take on Gaius. Let me know what you think.

http://www.crestfallen.us/phpBB2/viewto ... c&start=15
Kanifer
Plyn

Postby Sling » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:43 am

Gaius did not want to kill Rhue, he wanted to destroy the Shadow Sword he was carrying. I'm not entirely sure if Gaius wanted to destroy the Guided though, we do know he is Kalmar's Second Perfect Blade though and we all know the Blood Lyn and Guided are enemies.
Tetzel definitely does NOT control the PS ans the PS is the physical representation of Rhue's Shadow Sword and so has it's own agenda.
Tetzel has not given any orders to destroy as he probably believes that the PS is just a load of bollocks just like everyone else and is just using the stories to his advantage. I don't think anyone knows that Rhue is The Mimic/Venge except maybe Gaius but even that is doubtful.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Kanifer » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:49 am

Yes Sling, I do (now) agree that PS is not controlled by or created by Tetzel, take a look in the link in my last post, tell me what you think of my new take on Gaius. Maybe Tetzel knows of the Mimic.
Kanifer
Plyn

Postby Sling » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:22 am

I already have.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby fwacho » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:14 am

Kanifer wrote:Yes Sling, I do (now) agree that PS is not controlled by or created by Tetzel, take a look in the link in my last post, tell me what you think of my new take on Gaius. Maybe Tetzel knows of the Mimic.

that would be a safe bet.
"psst hey buddy... you wanna buy my book?"
fwacho
S3 Hilyn

Postby JLAF » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:24 am

You mean the PS is not controlled by or created by Tetzel, or Tetzel knows of the Mimic? Or both? It looks like your talking about the Mimic, bet sense Tetzel is smart, that seems like a given.
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion