Phantoms Blade tower

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Phantoms Blade tower

Postby Shinami » Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:14 pm

I havn't seen this mentioned so I don't know if anyone realized it or not but here is something to think about. The Phantoms Blade is more than just a tower in Dream Estrana. It determines which personality(the auras held within the host) is dominate. How could this be true? Because Jeruh's aura is inside the Phantom's Blade at the end of E6 and what aura was dominate until then? Jeruh's aura was dominate but he was living as the person he made up.

Also, at the end of Ep6 when you leave Dream Estrana, this would mean our Rhue's true aura/personality was in control again.

Like it? Hate it? Wanna yell at me about how I'm wrong? I don't care what you do. I just felt it was worth throwing out there for speculation.

Another thing I'd like to address concerning Rhue's sword being a shadow sword or illuminati. Jopaga destroyed any and all doubt on this in Ep6 when talking about the aura surrounding the tower, Phantoms Blade.

Jopaga: The defensive aura around the Phantom's Edge has six flows. Many aren't aware that the "auras" they use are just fragmented pieces of complete auras. Most swords cannot grasp all the aspects of a complete aura. Quite simply, no one has ever devised or found an alloy capable of such a feat. Therefore, only a few parts of a complete aura are "broken" off and actually absorbed by common swords and other conductors. I believe the aura around the phantom's edge is complete... but it's strange... I only know of one thing that can project such a powerful aura.... a Shadow Sword. They are the only thing I'm aware of that has the ability to absorb and project complete auras. I believe it is this ability which makes them so powerful. I don't know if a Shadow Sword is putting off that aura. I just know that the properties are very similiar.

Jopaga quoted from the post made by Sage of the Wise.
Shinami
Wanderer

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:49 pm

I havn't seen this mentioned so I don't know if anyone realized it or not but here is something to think about. The Phantoms Blade is more than just a tower in Dream Estrana. It determines which personality(the auras held within the host) is dominate. How could this be true? Because Jeruh's aura is inside the Phantom's Blade at the end of E6 and what aura was dominate until then? Jeruh's aura was dominate but he was living as the person he made up.

Its very possible, but personally I dont believe that just one aura is in control at any one time, but rather just the same aura being patched up with pieces of other auras the sword absorbs. Proof of this is how Rhue has memories of Jed and replaced Landorin with The End Of The Way in the memory. Even looking at the stars with Serena. All of these are things Jeruh wouldnt have memories of. Instead its possible the sword locked Jeruh in there because he was the most dominant aura, so Rhue wouldnt be able to find him and figure out whats going on.

Another thing I'd like to address concerning Rhue's sword being a shadow sword or illuminati. Jopaga destroyed any and all doubt on this in Ep6 when talking about the aura surrounding the tower, Phantoms Blade.

Not sure exactly what you ment, but my (and many other peoples) theroy is that the shadow swords are the illuminati, corrupted by the lord below during the fight in Janwen. Meening that Rhue's sword is both. Notice how not only is the PS in his sword, but also Actura, an illuminati.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby JLAF » Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:18 pm

Remember, one of the illuminati stayed back for some reason.
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Shinami » Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:35 pm

Jopaga wrote:I believe the aura around the phantom's edge is complete... but it's strange... I only know of one thing that can project such a powerful aura.... a Shadow Sword. They are the only thing I'm aware of that has the ability to absorb and project complete auras. I believe it is this ability which makes them so powerful. I don't know if a Shadow Sword is putting off that aura. I just know that the properties are very similiar.

This suggests the Phantoms Blade, which is a representation of our Rhue's sword, is a shadow sword. The reason an Illuminati would be inside it as well is because that is the original "soul" of the sword as well. I'm suspecting the Phantom Slasher would be the complete opposite of Actura.
Shinami
Wanderer

Postby JLAF » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:10 pm

That is the sujestion... but Jopaga might not known about the Illuminati. Plus, if the shadow swords are Illuminati, then they should both be able to use 6 flows. I do wonder why 'Rhue' only uses 3 or 4 (Do weapon aruas count as flows?)
Last edited by JLAF on Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Shinami » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:48 pm

JLAF wrote:That is the sujestion... but Jopaga might not know about the Illuminati. Plus, if the shadow swords are Illuminati, then they should both be able to use 6 flows.
Keep in mind the shadow swords were originally Illuminati but were corrupted by the Lord Below. If I'm not mistaken, that story is known throughout The Way.
Shinami
Wanderer

Postby JLAF » Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:15 pm

That's kinda what I'm talking about. Any it's not knows throughout the way, you're told a little before you get to the tower the first time by a guy who has been dead for years.
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Kanifer » Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:58 am

Jeruh was thinking of himself as Rhue in the cell up in the tower. It took Lyrra to convince him that he was, in actuality, Jeruh. I wonder how the story would have developed if Lyrra, and Midian had been locked in the cell as well. Poor "Rhue".

I agree with Rhue's sword being a shadow sword ( a corrupted Illuminati), though I hadn't thought of Arctura being the original soul of the sword. Strange that "Rhue and Co." had to fight him instead of receiving help from him. Even the original soul must have been corrupted.
Kanifer
Plyn

Postby Sling » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:47 am

Everybody already knows that Shadow Swords are corrupted Illuminati and that Rhue's sword is a shadow sword.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Kanifer » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:46 am

Touché, though I only meant to express my surprise at Arctura being the original soul of Rhue's sword. Wait a minute... is there a book in The Way that names swords? If so, Rhue's sword should also have a name, maybe the fact that Arctura is the original soul is a hint?
Kanifer
Plyn

Postby Masked Gamer » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:16 am

Yeah, Arctura is in the book of Illuminati names if I'm not mistaken.
Masked Gamer
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:26 am

Thats how we know Arctura is an Illuminati in the first place.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:19 am

Didn't Non-sequitur name all of them awhile ago?
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Non-Sequitur » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:51 pm

Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Postby Angel_OA » Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:05 am

Kanifer wrote:I agree with Rhue's sword being a shadow sword ( a corrupted Illuminati), though I hadn't thought of Arctura being the original soul of the sword. Strange that "Rhue and Co." had to fight him instead of receiving help from him. Even the original soul must have been corrupted.

Don't forget that Arctura was right before the 'teleport' to Jeruh. It might have been trying to stop them from getting there to 'protect' Rhue.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion