Traziun : I'm so sad ... and angry

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Sling » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:37 pm

Angel_OA wrote:
Elachim wrote:
Angel_OA wrote:I think that at times Traziun seems like the wisest wanderer on the way.

Only at times?

Yes, he does make a few cock ups now and then. Such as mistaking his father for his mother's killer, but he suppose he found out the truth in the end, all's well that ends well.
Stop dirtying Traziun's name.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Angel_OA » Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:45 am

I'm not dirtying his name! I'm honouring the human in him. If he were perfect I'd hate him.
From what my barber told me, I now knew that nothing was real.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:27 pm

Well it's blatantly obvious that he's not perfect, it just felt to me you were insulting him.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:14 am

Abha wrote:http://bestdanitykane.info/movies/86519

i think this guy may have a point
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion