Traziun : I'm so sad ... and angry

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Re: Wow, good fun and insight! :P

Postby Elachim » Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:59 am

All Along the Way wrote:Elachim : What a good-humored way to be logical! I agree that for Lun (and the story) it's better we don't know all Traziun does. Yet, I want to know :roll: It's like an itch begging to be scratched.

Yeah, like a mosquito bite. Itch it and it gets worse. :roll: I'm all for finding out more, but maybe not the whole story so we'll always have something to look forward to.

I agree that death is a small price to pay. Heck, just go watch the Blood Lyn Brawl again and you'll forget all about it! :D Who knows, maybe Traziun will pop up in some random DE-like world in another shadow sword. Dead but not gone - the whole Kenobi thing.
Thinks he knows more about the Plunge than you.
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Postby Angel_OA » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:23 am

"If you strike me down I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." BULLSHIT! he just gives friendly advice to people!
From what my barber told me, I now knew that nothing was real.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:55 am

It would good if Traziun somehow turned into the next Purpose.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Angel_OA » Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:45 am

'Somehow' being the important word.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Postby Asra » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:03 am

Back to Kanifer: Rhue didn't get the power from his love for Lexus in the ending, since Rhue just gave in and wound up staying in the sword. The one in control then was either the original owner of the sword, or some other random Aura that took control. Personally, I lean to the first one, what with the whole leaping off.

I don't think it would be good if Traziun became the next purpose, since it seems a bit improbable and cliche. If killing himself on the sword makes him the purpose, then what if some other schmoe does it and destroys the sword? There can't be two purposes, probably. Besides, Lun doesn't seem like the kind of guy to give into random fanboyisms in the face of logic(The Way Logic).
Asra
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:12 pm

Where the hell did this "traziun becoming the next purpose" come from? Not only is it completly random, but it also implies that there is a purpose, which there most likely isn't.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Matt Hakor » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:00 am

Traziun was the man..
"If you will it, it is not a dream." Theodor Herzel
Matt Hakor
Plyn

Postby Sling » Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:42 am

Sage Of The Wise wrote:Where the hell did this "traziun becoming the next purpose" come from? Not only is it completly random, but it also implies that there is a purpose, which there most likely isn't.

I was saying that Traziun should be the Purpose reagrdless if one already exists. Not that there is one and that it shoul be replaced.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Angel_OA » Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:57 am

I think that at times Traziun seems like the wisest wanderer on the way.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:46 pm

Gaius was quite wise, but he was a pansy and so that rules him out.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Hadickjoteen » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:10 pm

Hadickjoteen

Postby Sling » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:42 pm

Stop ruining our beautiful topics you bastard spam-bot.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Elachim » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:18 pm

Angel_OA wrote:I think that at times Traziun seems like the wisest wanderer on the way.

Only at times? It's a shame we only get to hear his thoughts once. (E2) Every episode should start like that. :D
Thinks he knows more about the Plunge than you.
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:24 pm

Traziun is so undoubtedly badass he should have really had an entire episode dedicated just to him and his story.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Angel_OA » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:38 pm

Elachim wrote:
Angel_OA wrote:I think that at times Traziun seems like the wisest wanderer on the way.

Only at times?

Yes, he does make a few cock ups now and then. Such as mistaking his father for his mother's killer, but he suppose he found out the truth in the end, all's well that ends well.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

PreviousNext

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion