a few things...

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

a few things...

Postby Shinami » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:38 am

The first question of the topic is...this. Luma lived in a forest until Kava and Kura came along right? Well, when you make your way through the forest, you eventually fight a witch...what if that witch is actually Luma's aura that was absorbed by "Rhue"?

The second question to throw out there is this...what if the crumbling of Dream Estrana is a reflection of how the dominant aura in "Rhue's" body is holding up to the strain of absorbing many other auras?

Third thing...anyone had to defend their Grand Champion arena title yet against Saiteh? If so...how did you trigger it?

Last thing is something I stumbled across in EP6 in the form of notes inside the auditorium event Controller(location 18,11) for the play. It's in the third page at the bottom. I couldn't help but feel bad for Lun after reading this.

The creation of this part in the game occurred after I had completed the end, the forest, and the barrucha bridge maze. This whole experiance was a blur. Halfway through I realized that this part was grand but really wasn't that much fun. Though I had planned to do a lot of fun things with the Concert hall I'm not so sure I will be able to accomplish them. I plan to complete the Lexus sidequest and have it reach it's climax here. This was a miserable experiance to make, and now I'm moving on to the arena. after I fill in the crowd which will be mostly lifeless due to my burned out mind. I'm not sure how many planned side quests will be completed. I'm simply not having much fun and creation has become a pain with my current health. I've been telling people that I wil take a break after Episode 3, but really I will be finishing this Episode. I'm working nonstop whenever I can just to get this thing done. Though I don't feel I did this part justice, I simply don't have the energy and I expect harsh criticism for many of the faults that are obvious in this section. Thankfully harsh criticism of this game is most often humorous to me. Maybe it's just that it's a waste of time to criticize a free handout in which so much effort is obviously apparent. My health is still in a sad state. I am not sure whether this game helps me struggle on or merely holds me back and makes things worse. Oh well, I will finish.
Lun

In conclusion...there are notes like these hidden in the most unlikely of places. Search them out if you feel like it. I am.
Shinami
Wanderer

Postby Sarcasm » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:40 am

The first two were confirmed to be true.

and about the note

Never seen this one before . . . perhaps, one day, Lun will remake Episode 6.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:05 pm

In conclusion...there are notes like these hidden in the most unlikely of places. Search them out if you feel like it. I am.

We've already found alot of them, including that one, theres topics about them you can search for and find.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Re: a few things...

Postby JLAF » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:07 pm

Shinami wrote:Third thing...anyone had to defend their Grand Champion arena title yet against Saiteh? If so...how did you trigger it?
Go into the house of Pnoe after becomming the grand chap. I think you need version 2 also, but I'm not sure.
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Elachim » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:38 pm

You do.
Thinks he knows more about the Plunge than you.
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion