A Gaius Theory...

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Gaius...

Is the Harbringer
10%
Has the final Illumanati
10%
Both
80%

Total votes : 10

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:55 pm

he said he sensed lyrra's death, and thew only other person we know can do that is tetzel.

Theres a difference between sensing and reading a book. Besides, we've gone over the whole Tetzel is Gauis thing many times and it just doesnt work.

As I see it The PS was a tool of Tetzel not directly, but rather Tetzel used the fear the PS created to further control the people. We know he has been spreading rumors about the PS, but theres been no real proof of any direct control.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Stedar » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:16 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:As I see it The PS was a tool of Tetzel not directly, but rather Tetzel used the fear the PS created to further control the people. We know he has been spreading rumors about the PS, but theres been no real proof of any direct control.

How many times have we also stated this to people... :evil:
Stedar
S2 Hilyn

Postby JLAF » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:13 am

Stedar, I hate to burst your bubble but it doesn't matter how many times you said it because all the old members already know it and all the new members came after you said it.
I'm not giving you my signature!
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Stedar » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:36 pm

Heh. but they could just read the old topics.
Stedar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:39 pm

New members never do that dumbass. :roll:
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Wellsy » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:25 am

There are many topics I've never read. However, the Big List of Everything is supposed to counteract that by putting everything we know or can be reasonably sure about into one thread, thus eliminating some confusion and repetition.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby JLAF » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:17 am

The big list only covers thing we are sure of. There needs to be a theories section added in there. They're Jera's big list of theories, but that thing is so old know it's... well, it's old, and outdated at parts. But hell, I wasn't around when Jera made the topic so who am I to judge?
I think a wiki of everything would be better than a topic. More organized, plus anyone can edit it. Well... Maybe you'd need to have a special kind of account to edit it, to keep people like me out... Can I do that with a wiki? I've never made my own.
I'm not giving you my signature!
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:51 pm

the Big List of Everything is supposed to counteract that by putting everything we know or can be reasonably sure about into one thread

Key words being 'supposed to'. I kinda expected alot more participation then just me, and seeing how The Way seems to attract procrastinators, myself included, the list is very lacking. (Think about it, is any long term project on this forum done?)
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Wellsy » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:33 pm

Good point, Sage. Sometimes I think we just got a little frustrated with chasing our own tails so the lines of discussion just kinda trailed off. Though we did crack some of the codes, so that's something I suppose (I say "we" but I actually had no hand in it, good job to those who did).
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:37 pm

Overall its probably best if newbs bring up the old topics every once and awhile, maby we'll get lucky and learn somthing new. Atleast that way theres a discusion.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:38 pm

EDIT: Yeah, ignore this, dunno why it double posted.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Wellsy » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:52 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:Overall its probably best if newbs bring up the old topics every once and awhile, maby we'll get lucky and learn somthing new. Atleast that way theres a discusion.

I agree. We shouldn't really give the new members shit for not reading through every single topic, and maybe in restating what was said before they might bring a new angle.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Poenaensis » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:19 pm

I've been away for a bit and thought things might have been cleared up when i got back..... obviously not. Lun's just too good :-)

Someone said something about kalmar knowing Rhue before E1. Didn't Rhue kill his wife? Hence Traziun tracking him down... a life for a life etc. destroys the sword instead of killing Rhue.

The red haired woman in E6 who is scared of Rhue to start with: did we ever sort out if she's Traz's mum? everyone in dream Estrana could have been killed by or nearby the sword, including everyone Scarficia blew up. If so it is likely Rhue killed her, but can't remember because his personality keeps changing.

Back to Gaius. Sage is right, its pretty much certain Kalmar let him leave the Lyn. The question is why.
"Mum, Grandad says he cant get his bottom set of false teeth out."

"Don, are you all right?"

"I can't get my teeth out"

"that's cause they're real"
-----------------------------------------

Grandad's mind gave up on boxing day, to late to get him new one for Christmas, he'll have to wait till his birthday now.
Poenaensis
S2 Hilyn

Postby Elachim » Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:11 pm

Poenaensis wrote:Back to Gaius. Sage is right, its pretty much certain Kalmar let him leave the Lyn. The question is why.

Probably something to do with the whole thing about being the 'perfect blade' though why he needs to leave the lyn to do that is unclear. Maybe so he can be an independant tool of 'justice' instead of a mercenary, so that he doesn't have a contract sealed in blood or whatever. Frees him of obligations, let's say. Er, BTW, did we ever come to a final decision on Gaius = perfect blade?

Yeah, I'm pretty set on Gaius being the harbinger, but don't believe me just on my word; look at all the spiffy keen evidence provided by the likes of Stedar and friends. (Did that sound sarcastic? Wasn't meant to.)

And Sage, how did you know I... er I mean some of the forum members are procrastinators?
Thinks he knows more about the Plunge than you.
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:40 pm

And Sage, how did you know I... er I mean some of the forum members are procrastinators?

I'd make a list but... well, I just don't feel like it.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

PreviousNext

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion