A Gaius Theory...

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Gaius...

Is the Harbringer
10%
Has the final Illumanati
10%
Both
80%

Total votes : 10

A Gaius Theory...

Postby Stedar » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:34 pm

This has probably already been thought up of, or mostly.

I agree that Gaius is the Harbringer, because of these instances.
A. When Rhue attacked Gaius, it was the same effect as when he attacked the harbringer.
B.The harbringer sprite is on Gaius' charset. + There is a special sprite of Gaius wearing the robes without his cloak top on.
C.It would make total sense that Gaius has the last unaffected Illumanati.

Also...

It would make sense that Gaius' mission was to destroy/possess all shadow swords, because he has the last Illumanati.

He'd be the one to kill Medmur/Entrego.
Stedar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:11 pm

Also, the harbringer sprite is also used for the docter in the Blana Sera Temple contains a note in the coading saying somthing along the lines of "this isn't Gaius", which implies that the other one (the harbringer) is.

The question is, if Gaius has the last Illumanati and is trying to destroy the shadow swords, how does that connect to being the perfect blade of Kalmar, who owns (or owned) a shadow sword?
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Stedar » Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:21 pm

It's possible he may have been working for kalmar just for that purpose, to obtain the Ghost horror.

Though this is never proved.
Stedar
S2 Hilyn

Postby JLAF » Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:34 pm

Stedar wrote:It's possible he may have been working for Kalmar just for that purpose, to obtain the Ghost horror.

Though this is never proved.
Seems unlikely. From what I can tell Kalmar wants to destroy Rhue's sword for one reason or another.
My reasoning is that Traziun didn't seem to know much of anything about the shadow swords back in e2. (He said that he thought they weren't evil on their own, when he would have no reason to cover up the fact that they were evil, since it's common knowledge.) However, by the end of e5 he knows how to destroy them, which was nearly unknown. So, it seems like Kalmar must have told him how to destroy the shadow sword, when all he really needed to do was show his innocence.
Basically, I think Kalmar sent Gaius to destroy Rhue's sword. However, there must have been some kind of circumstance in which Gaius HAD to destroy the sword, because Gaius says "I have been force to reconsider your existence on the way" or something like that. Gaius, not really wanting to kill himself, postponed destroying Rhue's sword for as long as possible. Kalmar, having no affection for his son, sent Traziun to die for preventive measures.
I'm not giving you my signature!
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Stedar » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:34 am

But why would Gaius be a tool of the Lyn?
Stedar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:05 pm

Maybe Gaius is using thr Lyn?
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby JLAF » Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:12 pm

He was born a blood lyn. They're why he's the other blood lyn that escaped. His escape isn't well known about though because Kalmar let him go, unlike Traziun.
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Angel_OA » Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:47 pm

Which is why nobody ever talks about it, as discussed in Lide.
From what my barber told me, I now knew that nothing was real.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Postby Stedar » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:25 pm

Do we have proof he is the other?
Stedar
S2 Hilyn

Postby JLAF » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:56 pm

Oh... Ummm... If you play the game through a second time it becomes fairly clear >.>
Humm.... Well... Traziun said that "the other" was in Estrana when he was talking to kloe, and then asked kloe if she liked "the other" which she said she did. And we know kloe likes Gaius. Traziun recognized Gaius' name in e1 when you right meet him. (Thought he pretended he didn't.) Traziun says that "the other" didn't change his name when talking to Kalmar, which really just fortifies the previous evidence and eliminates Rhue. That's all I can think of off the top of my head. But I think it's in the big list of everything so there has to be more evidence.
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Stedar » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:38 am

Alright.

But... Kalmar didn't know of Rhue (unless he had already met him before E1)So then... what was Gaius' purpose in the first place?

Secondly... Why is he with the Guided in Estrana?
Stedar
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:17 pm

Secondly... Why is he with the Guided in Estrana?

Gaius is destroying the Guided from the inside. He was on both sides of the rebbelion, working his way to Tetzel I guess. As for why, Blood Lyn and Guided really hate eachother.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Stedar » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:20 pm

I see. So you mean Velicia was foolish enough to be tricked by him? Interesting.
Stedar
S2 Hilyn

Postby pkuki » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:56 am

I thout gaius was tetzel. he said he sensed lyrra's death, and thew only other person we know can do that is tetzel. he also never explained what he was doing in tetzel's place, or how he knew where tetzel was going, or why tetzel wasn't there. he also says to rhue "I have to re concider your existance", and sacrifa says the phantom slasher was a tool of tetzel. which would give kalmar a reason to destroy it. if there were 7 illuminaty, and 6 became shadow swords, and gaius had the last illuminaty, theres still 2 missing (jeruh,rueh\venge or whatever, kalmar, and traziun all had one).
pkuki
Wanderer

Postby Angel_OA » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:30 am

What are you trying to say?
From what my barber told me, I now knew that nothing was real.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Next

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion