Isn't it possible...

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Is it possible that all our theories and all future theories to be wrong?

Yes
39%
No
19%
This topic is fails.
42%

Total votes : 31

Isn't it possible...

Postby MusashiEX » Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:38 pm

...for all our theorys to be wrong, and Lun is just pulling our leg? I mean, he could have just randomly made up a concept, with no thought what so ever. He probably looks at these forums for a quick laugh when he gets sad. Isn't it possible?
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:17 am

Possible, but as likely as having an object spontaneously turn back to elements.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Poenaensis » Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:14 am

Or all the electricity stopping for 5 seconds in one house. Or any other thing which statisticly should happen but blatently never will.

He's put ciphers in his code, linking poems etc. If he's just made it up, It's even better.
"Mum, Grandad says he cant get his bottom set of false teeth out."

"Don, are you all right?"

"I can't get my teeth out"

"that's cause they're real"
-----------------------------------------

Grandad's mind gave up on boxing day, to late to get him new one for Christmas, he'll have to wait till his birthday now.
Poenaensis
S2 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:41 am

Poenaensis wrote:Or all the electricity stopping for 5 seconds in one house. Or any other thing which statisticly should happen but blatently never will.

He's put ciphers in his code, linking poems etc. If he's just made it up, It's even better.

But electricity did stop for 5 seconds in my house... but it turned out that some kid messed with the box thingy that controls the electricity.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Wellsy » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:48 pm

Lun put way too much time and effort and hid too many clues to have just created these games for a few laughs.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:24 pm

Wellsy630 wrote:Lun put way too much time and effort and hid too many clues to have just created these games for a few laughs.

He could have finished half way, and thought that the identity of the characters and their world was not as important as the story. And besides, we're talking about the possiblity. Not 100% sure.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:34 pm

Refer to my post, technically, anything is possible, but is it anywhere near likely?
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Poenaensis » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:46 pm

MusashiEX wrote:
Poenaensis wrote:Or all the electricity stopping for 5 seconds in one house. Or any other thing which statisticly should happen but blatently never will.

But electricity did stop for 5 seconds in my house... but it turned out that some kid messed with the box thingy that controls the electricity.

rather than the net flow of electrons, which is completely random, but has a general drift, becoming zero, as you no doubt realised my post means.
"Mum, Grandad says he cant get his bottom set of false teeth out."

"Don, are you all right?"

"I can't get my teeth out"

"that's cause they're real"
-----------------------------------------

Grandad's mind gave up on boxing day, to late to get him new one for Christmas, he'll have to wait till his birthday now.
Poenaensis
S2 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:47 pm

Sarcasm wrote:Refer to my post, technically, anything is possible, but is it anywhere near likely?

It's right there, next to "Not In a Million Years". Not really. I just didn't feel like adding so much options.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby black feather » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:28 pm

yes but if lun left all those clues/hints without meaning maybe we were ment to just make our own theores.
maybe the secrets of the way or all we make them!
black feather
S1 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:36 pm

Exactly what I mean. It might just be random stuff, meant to make us think of an explainatin that makes sense. Lun might have gotten tired of checking over every single thing that everyone ever said just so that there isn't a huge gaping hole in the plot. So he got us to check for him.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:05 pm

Yeah, I am sure that's why it took him 6 years.
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby MusashiEX » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:16 pm

Sarcasm wrote:Yeah, I am sure that's why it took him 6 years.

Well, after he got our feedback, he'd have to make sense of it. Some people use really bad grammar. That alone would take 6 years.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Re: Isn't it possible...

Postby Them » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:43 pm

The endings being ambiguous, maybe Lun intended to generate discussion. I think The Way is primarly up to what each individual who played interprets it as.

No?
Them
Wanderer

Re:

Postby Sling » Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:35 am

Sarcasm wrote:Refer to my post, technically, anything is possible, but is it anywhere near likely?

Statistically, you are more likely to be killed by a coconut than a shark. Statistically, you are more likely to get hit by a bolt of lightning or even a meteor, than win the national lottery.

Oh, and this place I was staying for the past week, the electricty shorted for short 5 second bursts repeatedly for about 2 days.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Next

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion