I see dead people

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

I see dead people

Postby PseudoFlare » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:03 pm

Alrighty... In Episode 6 you'll realise that most of the people Rhue or his protector killed is in there. Lexus got maimed by Rhue, protector just pwned Alan while he was sleeping (Sacrifa and his followers too), Lyrra got Pwnzored by Rhue, Jed got his head executioned in a gory style, and so on. The only questionable one is Slade's death because he wasn't really killed by Rhue but what I'll suggest is that he got wounded by Rhue when they were plunging. Anybody who was not killed by Rhue or his protector is not there. So there is no clones. Everybody on Dream-Estrana is dead and nothing else.

Suffice to say, anyone killed by the Shadow Swords seems to come in to Dream-Estrana. Supports, comments, whatever, just fire it off here.
PseudoFlare
Plyn

Location: A really short way, just left of your street 3 blocks ahead.

Postby avatarmonkeykirby » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:20 am

The reason Slade is there is because Rhue can abosrb Auras via the sword. He doesn't have to kill them they just have to die or be torn from their Aura (Remember Japoga's Lab?) SO when Rhue found Slade on the ground (after he stabbed Cetsa) when Rhue went to look at his body that's when Rhue absorbed the Aura.
True love lies in complete adherence to Newton's third law.
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:19 am

I think the Slade situation is much more complicated then that. Note how Slade never talks or does anything in EP6, I doubt that was just to save time on coding. Then how after Rhue's sword is plunged through Slade and grows into him or whatever, when its removed Slade's acts really weird (lots and lots of self pity), until he kills himself. Seems like the sword absorbed somthing when it was in Slade, but doesn't seem like it simply got the aura.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby PseudoFlare » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:39 pm

You really got my theory working :D

But then how would Rhue get 'possessed' by these other weak auras? I mean Midian's aura suddenly showed up in Rhue and finished Jeruh with a really cewl 1-hit K.O. move. I wonder how it can be possible to just have other weaker auras control Rhue. And I still don't get why the shadow sword transfers every dead people into Dream Estrana. Why not Matalan or some odd forest or that bigass map in EP2? The only thing I get is the Shadow Sword killing part...
PseudoFlare
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:45 am

They go to Estrana I assume because the sword also absorbed the aura of Estrana. I swear theres a guy who says that even non living things have auras, but for the life of me I can't seem to find this guy again.

And for Midian, I dont think his aura just "showed up" in Rhue to kill Jeruh, I think that aura was in complete control at the time, which was why Rhue was hunting Jeruh at the time. The shadow sword puts Midian in control because he has an overiding goal thats easy to manipulate. When he finally completes his goal, sword cant manipulate Midian anymore, so Jeruh takes control, off to look for Serena.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby MusashiEX » Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:35 pm

Most likely, it was in DE since most of the people recently absorbed by Rhue were living at Estrana.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby PseudoFlare » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:23 pm

What would happen if people were killed in the Dream Estrana? After-after-life doesn't sound so bad... does it?

Also what would happen if Rhue killed those people with his Shadow Sword? Would they go to 2nd Dream Estrana or what?

Jed commented on The Way 5, that he stayed in Dream Estrana too long enough to remember. I believe that if people aren't killed in Dream Estrana then they live forever until they're killed by the sword again. The sword does grant the wielder close to unlimited life so why not to the decapitated? Makes sense to me.
PseudoFlare
Plyn

Postby MusashiEX » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:17 pm

I think that when someone is killed by the Phantom Slasher, they remain in the sword and make it stronger. They stay in there until the sword is either changed into an Illuminati (theory), or gets killed in a Dream world.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:22 pm

In EP6 the red haired women (aka Traz's mom) says that eventually the sword absorbs to many auras and makes you go crazy, and that and that one man had found a way to stop that from happening. My guess is that killing someone in the city releases their aura from the sword, keeping the sword from gaining to many auras.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby PseudoFlare » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:13 pm

That was Traziun's mom?!? Now everything makes sense. (not)

By the way, who is that 'one man' you're talking about? Can you narrow it down so we can guess more accurately? I'm guessing its Gaius since it was he who sent Rhue to the Dream Estrana.
PseudoFlare
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:47 pm

Well, we don't really know who the man is, other than he has a Shadow Sword. Best guess would be Kalmar though. Hell, we don't even know if that was Traz's mom other than the fact that she has red hair, the cutscene music is Traziun's Theme and she would know about Kalmar, assuming the man is Kalmar.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby PseudoFlare » Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:57 pm

I'm completely confused on what you're saying, so I'll skimp it :S

Where were the people that got killed by Shadow Swords before Rhue even got to Estrana?

And I'm wondering how the hell a Pharaphylin came into the Dream Estrana. His Protector literally sucks at plunge and I'm sure Kavax would be also hard as hell in battle. Nevertheless, Phantom Slasher took its toll and delivered his awesomely-slashed blood covered body into the lands unknown.
Last edited by PseudoFlare on Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PseudoFlare
Plyn

Postby avatarmonkeykirby » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:20 pm

Just because it is Dream Estrana now doesn't mean that is always was or always will be. Maybe it changes depending on things Rhue encounters in real life. (Just a thought.)
True love lies in complete adherence to Newton's third law.
S1 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:53 pm

I'm thinking that maybe if Rhue kills a lot of people in DE, and he kills a lot of people in the real world who live somewhere else, DE would turn into Dream somwhere else.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Stedar » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:51 pm

Since when do people call the PHANTOM SLASHER 'protector'?
Stedar
S2 Hilyn

Next

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion