Minor Details

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby PseudoFlare » Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:26 pm

Isn't it possible that The Girl might actually be Serena? She has blonde hair and was also killed by a shadow sword. There's not much to prove, but then, hey, what is?

Also The notes Lun put in for The Girl might not be meant as his girlfriend or someone he met at all. It might just be what Rhue might say if he knew she was Serena... Nah, forget that.
PseudoFlare
Plyn

Location: A really short way, just left of your street 3 blocks ahead.

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:37 pm

Isn't it possible that The Girl might actually be Serena?

For the love of god please don't open that one back up. Lets just leave it at either way, it doesn't change anything.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby PseudoFlare » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:07 pm

You're forgetting the topic is called Minor Details. It really doesn't have to do with anything one way or another.
PseudoFlare
Plyn

Location: A really short way, just left of your street 3 blocks ahead.

Rhue/Kura's transparency in "Dream Estrana"

Postby Pieolence » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:46 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:
Why is Rhue transparent in Dream Estrana at The Way 5 while in The Way 6 he is opaque? I'm guessing because the two shadow swords are closer together.

Might have somthing to do with being forced their by Gaius, I dunno.

Actually I think he is "Transparent" at first because he hasn't died yet... but is close to death (basically a ghost in the world of the dead)... basically... I think that the "ghost witch" and the "ghost at the tomb" are also two people that are still alive... but soon to be dead... while at the land of the living you see Lexus and she is transparent... basically:
A ghost in the land of the living: A person that has just died recently and is still "between that land of the living and land of the dead" to some extent... I don't think this applies to a person who has just gotten back from the land of the dead since when Rhue/Kura gets back to the land of the living he is opaque... while when you see Lexus' ghost in the land of the living (the day after you killed her) she is transparent...
A ghost in the land of the dead: A person that is still alive... but near death... and thus is "between the land of the living and land of the dead" to some extent... otherwise I don't know why there are ghosts in the land of the dead (A.K.A Dream Estrana)
Pieolence
Wanderer

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:49 pm

Hell, maby its as simple as Lun knew we'd all get sick of Rhue being transparent for the entire game.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Them » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:56 am

PseudoFlare wrote:Since Slade didn't want to 'do it' with Petura, this adds to my evidence that Strata or Kygar slept with Scatha. Because of the 'sex' event, Chasta's face got burned. Slade, not wanting to have a similar misfortune, didn't do it with her.

I can't remember when or when but i recall Slade saying something like ''not that I didn't want to (about Patura's offers) i just couldn't'' or something similar.
Them
Wanderer

Postby Dr. Casey » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:29 pm

Wait... whether Rhue did or did not interact with Serena throughout the sixth episode doesn't matter?
sqpat17 wrote:Slade: Maybe the sword flew over and landed in his chest. "Oof! Stabbed by two shadow swords in one week!" Okay, maybe not.
Dr. Casey
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:02 pm

PseudoFlare wrote:Since Slade didn't want to 'do it' with Petura, this adds to my evidence that Strata or Kygar slept with Scatha. Because of the 'sex' event, Chasta's face got burned. Slade, not wanting to have a similar misfortune, didn't do it with her.

The fact that Slade didn't want to have sex with Patura has nothing to do with who slept with Scatha, not really sure how thats evidence.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Sarcasm » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:21 pm

My guess is that Slade has been sexually abused by a woman, likely his mother, as a small child, his rage battle cry "No one touches me and gets away with that!!!" supports this theory.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion