Theories and more theories

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Theories and more theories

Postby Pnx » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:06 am

yeah I'm new.

So I got the way about a week ago and in the few days since it's completion I’ve been thinking a lot about it. I might be wrong about some stuff and i might say some stuff that has been said before. But then again you might not listen to me anyway.

The first of many theories starts with a story i once wrote that for the sake of briefness I'll keep short.

There once was a great king who rose through the ranks from a position of poverty.
When arrived at the top following the last king whom had been assassinated he found his kingdom was in danger from a kingdom nearby that had assassinated the king in order to weaken the kingdom so they could lead their assault.
When they attacked he was ready for them. Being the great warrior that he was he rallied his soldiers to fight the enemy head on.
When the enemy was defeated the king attacked that kingdom in their time of weakness and conquered them all for the safety of his kingdom.
After his conquest he spent several years building up his kingdom that was now twice the size until one day another kingdom was threatening his homeland.
Once again he was attacked. Once again he fought and won and went on to conquered that kingdom.
But in the battle he lost his dearest love to an arrow.
From that day forth he became known to his people as the great king of tears.
The guilt from this led him to be overly vicious in protecting his kingdom now thrice the size that it was and he led battle after battle against kingdom after kingdom so that his homeland may be safe from invaders and no more battles such as the one that took his wife would occur, that no more uninvolved people in his kingdom would die.
He conquered kingdom after kingdom until he stood at the walls of Phene capital of the greatest.
By this time he had become known as the great king of terror to his people for all the terror he had wrought upon the face of the world.
When he besieged the city he won his conquest and sat in the throne of Phene with no more kingdoms to conquer.
There he cried.
For when finally his trail of conquest had ended the great king of terror became the great king of tears once more when he set eyes upon the trail of destruction his zeal had created and realized his failure in his original task.
Zeal becomes Tears.

This is a story i wrote once that I've abbreviated. The original story rhymes and is allot longer it details all his conquests and has several paragraphs dedicated to the second battle in his kingdom.
The story is the tenth of twelve stories I call the twelve becomers. Sort of like the seven deadly sins you know.

But anyway the reason I created such a long story is because this is nearly exactly the phantom slashers story. You see my theory about the shadow swords is that each and every one of them is a cause. the one Lyra has is vengeance (What was it called again?). The one Rhue has is purity. The one that Slade kills Cetsa with is justice. And finally the one that Gaius has, the one that can't be perverted is truth. Each one is a cause and rather than being corrupted by the big bad battle with the lord below they all sort of lose their way on the path on which they were set. The zeal story that I just sort of summed up was almost exactly what i mean happens with the phantom slasher. It is there to kill the impure to cleanse the way but most of humanity is impure only children are surely pure and as Rhue says in the reaches ending "Some try to change." but as the PS replies... "All fail." People aren’t perfect nearly everyone has a little impurity in them.

PS: The game felt kind of like it had been cut short at the end.
Pnx
Wanderer

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:23 pm

The one that Slade kills Cetsa with is justice.

Slade didn't kills Cetsa with a shadow sword, he never had one.

PS: The game felt kind of like it had been cut short at the end.

Well, it was. Hopefully one day we'll get to learn more about what happend.

All in all, its a good theory. though the beggining had me thinking you some new kind of spam bot or somthing.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby black feather » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:07 pm

by the way which ending did you get? :o
black feather
S1 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:12 pm

It's possible, but my theory is more likely...

...Not really. Everyone's theory is more likely than mine.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby hudabigbadwolf » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:16 pm

as Rhue says in the reaches ending

Does that answer your question?

the one Lyra has is vengeance (What was it called again?).

Lyrra had a swadow sword???

And also, what about Traziuns shadow sword, night reaper?
Angel_OA wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:
Sarcasm wrote:Fun Fact: Poking someone in Israel is considered rape and not assault.

Use one of those extendable batons.

"For long distance rape."
hudabigbadwolf
S1 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:23 pm

Lyrra did have a shadow sword. I didn't notice on my first game. Actually, I realized that she did after the fourth time.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby hudabigbadwolf » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:27 pm

Where does she get it from then?
Angel_OA wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:
Sarcasm wrote:Fun Fact: Poking someone in Israel is considered rape and not assault.

hudabigbadwolf
S1 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:19 pm

I think she takes it from the place where Slade was healed. It might have been Slade's sword, though it is unlikely. I remember her running into the room that Slade was in and that she goes in another room. She gets caught by Blood Lyns and she screams. Then Slades says that he didn't protect any girls.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby hudabigbadwolf » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:13 am

So, theres just a random shadow sword in that room where Slade was?
Wait... I think she must have got it from Slade, because after he loses it he starts to regret everything and eventually kills himself, whle having the shadow sword may have driven him on.
Angel_OA wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:

hudabigbadwolf
S1 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:29 am

Well, we don't know if it's his or not. It's possible, I guess.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby hudabigbadwolf » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:00 am

actually it cant be, because Slade kills cetsa with his sword... but then where does Lyrra get her sword from. I doubt there would just be a random sword in an infirmiry type place.
Angel_OA wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:

hudabigbadwolf
S1 Hilyn

Postby Wellsy » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:47 pm

I believe the thinking is that it is Kalmar's Shadow Sword, knocked away after Traziun defeated him.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby hudabigbadwolf » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:35 pm

Doesn't kalmars sword just fly into the air or something though?
Angel_OA wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:

hudabigbadwolf
S1 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:59 pm

hudabigbadwolf wrote:actually it cant be, because Slade kills cetsa with his sword... but then where does Lyrra get her sword from. I doubt there would just be a random sword in an infirmiry type place.

Slade doesn't have to have a Shadow Sword to kill Cesta. Any sword would do.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby hudabigbadwolf » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:07 pm

Yeh, but where would he get a sword from? I mean, your're all walled up in self pity the last thing on your mind will be "pick up a sword" will it?Unless he kept his old sword.
Angel_OA wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:

hudabigbadwolf
S1 Hilyn

Next

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion