dumb questions

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

dumb questions

Postby ThePuzzleMan » Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:34 pm

By what Jeruh was possesed.....a shadow sword he found or he was just jealous of serena??and why is he in the top of that tower?why not in the city like other victims?and wtf gaius did in the beginning of e6 that send rhue to that freak place...maybe he was trying to show the truth to rhue?confused....answers plzzzzz :roll:
ThePuzzleMan
Wanderer

Re: dumb questions

Postby MusashiEX » Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:54 pm

He wasn't possesed. He just got angry that no one liked him. He's on the top of the tower because (theory) he is the one controlling the protagonist. The other people killed by the Phantom Slasher (sword, not the killer) are in the city, beacause they aren't controlling the protagonist, but only influencing him with their memories. Gaius most likely tried to purify the Phantom Slasher by using the protagonist to find out that the sword was controlling him and that he was living a lie.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby hudabigbadwolf » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:26 pm

Of course there is also the thoery that the PS (phantom slasher)(the sword) sent Rhue to dream Estrana to protect them from Gaius and so he would never find out the truth.
Angel_OA wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:
Sarcasm wrote:Fun Fact: Poking someone in Israel is considered rape and not assault.

Use one of those extendable batons.

"For long distance rape."
hudabigbadwolf
S1 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:13 pm

Who think that? And besides, why would the Phantom Slasher do that? If the protagonist is in DE, Gauis could just take the sword and purify/destroy/throw it. Also, there is no reason why the Phantom Slasher would want the protagonist to find Jeruh in DE and get information from him. If Rhue wasn't in DE, he could have killed everyone or ran away. The Phantom Slasher can definately kill people easily enough.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby hudabigbadwolf » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:07 am

I cant remember who thought that up, but i do remember reading a topic about it...
Angel_OA wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:
Sarcasm wrote:Fun Fact: Poking someone in Israel is considered rape and not assault.

hudabigbadwolf
S1 Hilyn

Postby black feather » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:13 pm

i think that while the PS(sword) is trying to stop gaius destroying it rhue is projected into all the auras he has absorbed.
i'm still working on this theory, it still has obvios flaws.
black feather
S1 Hilyn

Postby hudabigbadwolf » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:39 pm

MusashiEX wrote:Who think that? And besides, why would the Phantom Slasher do that? If the protagonist is in DE, Gauis could just take the sword and purify/destroy/throw it. Also, there is no reason why the Phantom Slasher would want the protagonist to find Jeruh in DE and get information from him. If Rhue wasn't in DE, he could have killed everyone or ran away. The Phantom Slasher can definately kill people easily enough.

IF the PS did send him to Estrana, I suspect he was hoping that Rhue wouldnt find Jeruh in the top tower
Angel_OA wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:

hudabigbadwolf
S1 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:58 pm

hudabigbadwolf wrote:
MusashiEX wrote:Who think that? And besides, why would the Phantom Slasher do that? If the protagonist is in DE, Gauis could just take the sword and purify/destroy/throw it. Also, there is no reason why the Phantom Slasher would want the protagonist to find Jeruh in DE and get information from him. If Rhue wasn't in DE, he could have killed everyone or ran away. The Phantom Slasher can definately kill people easily enough.

IF the PS did send him to Estrana, I suspect he was hoping that Rhue wouldnt find Jeruh in the top tower

In which lies the greatest flaw of them all. Why risk it? With the protagonist controlled by the Phantom Slasher (spirit), he can kill anybody. The Phantom Slasher killed a lot of people and in extremely little time. If he is that strong, he would just kill Gauis.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby hudabigbadwolf » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:13 pm

AH, but Gaius (supposedly) has a illumanati, which is like the only thing which can defeat a shadow sword, except possibly another shadow sword.
Maybe the PS thought it had better chances with letting Rhue find out the truth rather than battle the Illumanati.
Angel_OA wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:

hudabigbadwolf
S1 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:19 pm

But while Rhue was in DE, he cannot control the sword, making it easier for Gauis to destroy the sword.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:39 pm

Definatly seems like Gaius's doing. the sword definatly wouldn't want Rhue in DE, and Gaius was doing somthing weird,if not that, then what?

Also, I don't think the aura currently controlling Rhue is put at the top of the Phantom's Blade, i think Jeruh was just threre because the sword didn't want Rhue to find him and that was the most out of reach place. Mainly because I don't think theres just one Aura controlling Rhue. I think the sword takes parts of auras and patches them on to Rhue's aura when necessary, Rhue wasn't a complete copy of Jeruh in mind, main example being he had a completly different place being Landorin in his mind.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby MusashiEX » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:58 pm

What I think is that the person in the tower is the main person controlling him. Everyone else still controls him but less than the person in the tower.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion