A Request (a slightly lame one)

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

A Request (a slightly lame one)

Postby waylaid » Sun May 20, 2007 6:10 am

Hi everyone,

Well I've just finished playing through episodes 1 - 6 of The Way and honestly, it kicks seven shades of the brown stuff out of most commercial RPGs.

Anyway, I came onto these forums after reaching the ending were Traziun kills himself and destroys the sword in the process, after Rhue finding out he's just a kind of manufactured entity (heh, aren't we all?) :P but now I discover that there are two other alternative endings!

Having uninstalled The Way I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to provide me with saved-game(s) leading to the two alternative endings - they don't have to be saved immediately before the endings, I don't mind playing some more to reach them.

Even a saved game about half-way through EP6 would do, as I lost mine when I removed The Way from my HDD, since I'm a slavering imbecile.

Anyway, it's always lame asking for saved-games, but there you go. Any help is mucho appreciated.
waylaid
Wanderer

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sun May 20, 2007 11:12 am

Here's one for you.

http://jeramyu.homestead.com/files/JProductions/Save01.lsd

This should work with the latest version. If not, let me know.

It's saved near the House of Pnoe. All sidequests and everything else are done. No Battles/Puzzles and Plunge Cheat are turned on. For one of the alternate endings, just beat the game like normal and it should become obvious where the choice is. For the other, go to the bottom of the mine (room with lava, before the elevator) and enter the (opened) steel door to the north. Just keep going from there.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby waylaid » Sun May 20, 2007 1:04 pm

Ah, mucho mucho gracias, I was almost expecting to be tortured with flaming posts just for asking!

Anyway, thanks again.:)
waylaid
Wanderer

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion