The Leptor

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

The Leptor

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu May 31, 2007 9:07 pm

I was playing through the EP6 again, got to the summoning pits, beat the Leptor. At this point it occured to me theres been no talk about this optional boss. Not that theres a reason to talk about it, but I couldn't remember even a mention. So I looked through Jabbo's guide and did a search of the forum and theres not one mention.

So, what I want to know is how many people found this guy? Has it just not been talked about or am I like the only one to have found this guy?

For those who don't know, when you get to the summoning pits, one pit has stairs that lead on in the game, and the others a dead end. If you stand in the cirlce for like a minute you fight the Leptor. Hes got more HP than any other boss spare the endgame ones. You get a shit load of ctp, ar, and notch items for killing him too.

EDIT: Amd ofcourse the post about demon summoning is post 2666. :roll:
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby JLAF » Thu May 31, 2007 10:07 pm

I had always wondered what the dead end was for.... Time to break out the maxed out clear. He's actually got less HP than Gharon by the way, and I beat Gharon without being told to use the defend command by lun. (Those of you who needed lun's help just got powned by my crazy 14 turn combo.) Mind you, I never thought of the defend command, I just killed him really fast :lol:
More on topic, I don't see any real significance in the monster. Just an optional boss.
I'm not giving you my signature!
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu May 31, 2007 10:22 pm

He's actually got less HP than Gharon by the way

That would be an endgame boss.

More on topic, I don't see any real significance in the monster. Just an optional boss.

Yeah, I know, it just occursed to me not many people know about it so I'm just spreading the word.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Wellsy » Thu May 31, 2007 11:32 pm

That's interesting, I've never come across that and had no idea the Leptor was even there. Quite surprising.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:50 am

I'm pretty sure in older (beta?) versions you could summon it over and over and over. Doesn't seem to be the case now.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:06 pm

EmperorJeramyu wrote:I'm pretty sure in older (beta?) versions you could summon it over and over and over. Doesn't seem to be the case now.

Yeah, I remember that, it was a glitch, the second the fight ended it would start again.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Sarcasm » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:10 pm

Never found this guy either :?
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Wellsy » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:56 pm

I remember zero discussion about him in the beta phase, so it seems like he was passed over by a lot of people. Very interesting.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby High Gravekeeper » Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:03 am

I never found him myself, I'm surprised that I never wondered about the dead end.

Oddly, Leptor is the name of a character in Fire Emblem 4, it also sounds a bit like Lepper.
High Gravekeeper
Wanderer

Postby Shindy » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:46 pm

Didnt even know he exist, although i did find some strange room...
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby Angel_OA » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:58 am

Seems like most of us should play the series again.
From what my barber told me, I now knew that nothing was real.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Postby Elachim » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:48 pm

Yay! I actually found him while someone else hadn't!! Admittedly, I used RM2K to play trough episode 6 the second time, but that's besides the point. :roll:
Thinks he knows more about the Plunge than you.
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion