Saddest Death?

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Saddest Death?

Postby ShatteredEyes » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:39 pm

Well I posted a topic like this a while ago (like three years ago) but it was before Episode 6 came out. Now that we have some confirmed deaths, which strikes you as the most depressing.

Mine is either Sorya, just because I absolutely love her as a character, which she had a slightly larger role. Or Sacrificia's wife (can't remember her name) hapenned a while ago, but still incredibly depressing.

Oh and no poll cause there's too many.
ShatteredEyes
Wanderer

Postby BustroQuick » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:38 am

Lyrra gets my vote.
BustroQuick
Plyn

Postby Wellsy » Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:10 am

Lexus or Lyrra.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby High Gravekeeper » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:35 pm

Probably Slades death, Lexus dying was sad, granted, but Slades death really hits you hard.
"Sheep Swallop! Sheep Swallop, and bloody buttered onions!" - Learn to swear, the Wheel of Time way.
High Gravekeeper
Wanderer

Postby Elachim » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:07 pm

Slade. Like a punch in the gut.
Thinks he knows more about the Plunge than you.
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:37 am

Yay, Elachim is back... well maybe not 'yay', but meh, you know what I mean, an exclamtion of some kind is needed to add context...

Anywho, yeah, Slade and Cetsa kind of... Slade becuase well, becuase of who bad things kept happening to him despite his quest for righteous justice. It's all Kloe's fault, if she hadn't been there then he may not have jumped or at least maybe someone with brains (i.e not Kloe) might have arrived and talked him out of it.

Cetsa becuase she had actually turned 'good' if you will. It was not really her intention to be 'evil' originally either.

I dunno, just speculation I suppose...
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Elachim » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:45 pm

I'm only a "meh"!!! :evil: Well, I guess I can be thankful someone noticed my sabbatical at least.

Yeah, I'd forgotten about Cetsa, but it seemed to me that was a bit inconclusive - it could've only been a flesh wound. <shrug>

Lyrra was pretty sad too. I think the others shocked me too much to feel really sad about. Lexus was really the only one I say coming besides that, and her death was bittersweet - she died smiling at least.
Thinks he knows more about the Plunge than you.
Elachim
S2 Hilyn

Postby Angel_OA » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:28 am

Lexus' death is sad because it affects Rhue the most, and by that point in the game the player is probably feeling very close to him.
From what my barber told me, I now knew that nothing was real.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:23 am

Lexus. Lun should have kept the branch of the story where she lived.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Them » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:36 am

ALL THE POOR PEOPLE FROM ESTRANA WHO GOT RIPPED OUT IN HALF BY DEMONS :(

R.I.P.
Them
Wanderer

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:44 pm

MusashiEX wrote:Lexus. Lun should have kept the branch of the story where she lived.

But then you wouldnt be able to get her in EP6, which unlocks about half the sidequests and another ending. That and the scene where she lives is the most anticlimatic scene in the series.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Aegis » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:00 pm

Lexus, no question.

(lol necromancy)
Shop smart, shop S-Mart.

<Jeramyu> I'm going to mistranslate our own anime, and piss ourselves off.
Aegis
S3 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:12 am

If it weren't 10 in the morning and I wasn't completely knackered, then I would remake an Internet Lol picture for this occasion. As it happens, it is and I am so therefore, I shall simply remark on the paradox of commenting about a necropost
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Asra » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:13 am

Not sure if this topic is dead yet... But Slade's Death probably had the biggest impact for me. Followed only by the death of Alan(kidding)! :P
Asra
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:41 am

Don't worry, it could be worse. You could be Stedar. Then again it could always be even worse. We could all be Stedar. Ugh...
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Next

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion