Saddest Death?

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Re: Saddest Death?

Postby Kcrazy » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:25 pm

Lexus and Slade deaths we all sad and all but what about Traziums? His was the worst, because he had really done nothing and only killed himself to destroy the sword.
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:10 pm

Traziun's death never really has time to sink in, since right afterwords Gaius steals the spotlight by goes into his whole half assed explanation of what we've been wanting to know for 6 episodes, and then the series just ends, leaving so many questions Traziun's kinda lost in the mix.

Well, atleast thats what I felt.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Kcrazy » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:53 pm

I definately see your point there but I remeber being pretty pissed off when it happened. Lexus was to predictable, just because the build up, and though Slade is my favortie character is death was far from sad and almost happy in a way, considering his entire soul was sucked out of him.
Kcrazy
S1 Hilyn

Postby Dyluck » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:13 pm

*extreme necroposting*

I have to say Sacrifa's wife was the saddest death. Just because it was so stupid that she had to die. It was so unwarranted and I didn't see it coming, and she had done nothing wrong...

2nd definitely Lexus, because I remember playing episode 4 about 2-3 years ago, and then I went to work and couldn't stop thinking "WHAT THE FUCK RHUE KILLED LEXUS WHAT THE WHY WHAT AHHH" for the whole night. Lexus was pretty undeserving of death as well.
Dyluck
Wanderer

Postby Rumble_Puppy » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:00 am

Yeah, I was just starting to like Sacrifa's wife when they stoned her. I thought it was sad, because it was so realistic. The exact same thing has happened in reality in civilizations all over the world due to our superstitions.

Yeah, I saw Lexus' death coming a mile off, but that didn't make it any easier to stomach. Especially when you walked around Estrana afterwards and see her ghost, or perhaps Rhue hallucinating out of trauma. Way to rub salt in the wound, Lun. And then I was looking at Episode 5 in RM2K and saw that there was another playable character for Lexus, and I was thinking "Yes, I knew she didn't die!" (completely in denial). Episode 6 awoke me to my senses though.
Rumble_Puppy
Wanderer

Postby voodooKobra » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:51 pm

Lexus. Lyrra deserved it, Lexus didn't.
voodooKobra
S1 Hilyn

Postby Beldarius » Thu May 06, 2010 12:10 pm

...Both Slade and Traziun.

Slade's death was just awful. :/ I bet another guy could have persuaded him not to jump. Due to everything that has happened to him, he must be SCARED of hanging around girls (at the end, that is, he wasn't that far into it while still in Estrana).

And Traziun, well, he never deserved it. The way things happened - him doing something because he thinks somebody did something, then realizing it's wrong and sacrificing himself... it really reminds me of some book I've read before, but I can't remember what it was. I keep thinking Dragonlance, Death Gate Cycle, A Song of Ice and Fire, a Midkemia book or a David Eddings book. *headdesk*
*points at her avatar* In case you're curious, this guy is Tetsuya Onodera from Super Robot Wars OG. He's the vice-captain of Space Noah class battleship Hagane and my favorite character in the games (alongside Gilliam Yeager).
Beldarius
Wanderer

Postby abhi6622 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:46 am

Gota agree on slades.
abhi6622
Wanderer

Previous

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion