Kleunwrade = Rhue?

=SPOILER ALERT= This is for those people who have FINISHED E6, and wish to discuss theories and stuff. Do NOT use it as a help board.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Kleunwrade = Rhue?

Postby Chaos Rider » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:06 pm

If you'll notice when looking through the tomb on episode 6, all of Kleunwrade's poems are written about either the Mimic, Venge, or Kura; each of which are thought to be alternate identities of Rhue. Perhaps Rhue etched the poems into his self-conscious or something upon taking the auras. I don't know.
Chaos Rider
Wanderer

Postby Wellsy » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:44 pm

I think there were books by Kleunwrade outside of Dream Estrana. However, that still doesn't rule out the possibility that, at one time, Rhue perhaps called himself Kleunwrade long ago.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:26 am

Wow. I wasn't expecting this. Interesting theory.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:10 pm

Wellsy wrote:I think there were books by Kleunwrade outside of Dream Estrana. However, that still doesn't rule out the possibility that, at one time, Rhue perhaps called himself Kleunwrade long ago.

Yeah, Kleunwrade was first mentioned in EP4, in Rhue's big hotel room as the author of 'Project Reality'.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Return to POST-EPISODE 6 Discussion